• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Neptune saw that his hands were still on his waist and he blushed darkly, letting him go. "Im sorry...just...i dont know...." he liked the company he was getting, but wanted what was best for Kona. "Can you leave please? "

@Eterniti

@Kisaki

@Kenopsia

A disappointed look crossed his face. "I see... the only reason I came in was because I thought you had been a random student who either had, or was, drowning. I... I acted on instinct, I suppose..." His face reddened slightly in embarrassment.

"This pool is my dorm..technically...im stuck up here and cant go anywhere..so its my home..my territory...." He looked at Vincent and blushed too. "Thank you..but i can breath perfectly fine in water.."

@Kisaki

@Eterniti

"This pool is my dorm..technically...im stuck up here and cant go anywhere..so its my home..my territory...." He looked at Vincent and blushed too. "Thank you..but i can breath perfectly fine in water.."

@Kisaki

@Eterniti

"That's a shame... I can't imagine what being cooped up like that is like. But... at least you have company now, yes?"

"I hate people...so i dont need company" He gave a smile, and his teeth were razor sharp. "Mostly just eat people" Of course he didnt eat people, he loved people. He was just hella good at lying. "Im feeling a little snackish right now too....one guy was already too late" *he was referring to kona in the pool. "He drowned....so he is now my trophy" His face went evil and creepy, such a beutiful boy taking a dark turn.

@Kenopsia

@Eterniti

@Kisaki

Mornuhama Loprak

"Oh... so you were waking yourself up." Mornuhama said, laughing. He looked over and kissed Valshe. "You owe me that for scaring the shit out of me in your office," Mornuhama said, "And besides, I'm sure that woke you up." He giggled. @IkutoForever2222

"I hate people...so i dont need company" He gave a smile, and his teeth were razor sharp. "Mostly just eat people" Of course he didnt eat people, he loved people. He was just hella good at lying. "Im feeling a little snackish right now too....one guy was already too late" *he was referring to kona in the pool. "He drowned....so he is now my trophy" His face went evil and creepy, such a beutiful boy taking a dark turn.

@Kenopsia

@Eterniti

@Kisaki

Vincent raised an eyebrow. His line of work required someone to not be gullible, so he was skeptical, at best, of this merman's claim. "Hmm... Is that so?" His expression went blank, his eyes dark. The man was well aware that he was tempting fate, but for some reason, he felt fine with doing so, until his more courteous thoughts broke in and interrupted this urge to rebel. "Well, if you insist, I will leave."

Last edited by a moderator:
@IkutoForever2222 @Kisaki

Vincent hoisted himself up onto the edge of the pool, focusing on his tunic and squeezing the water out. Of course, his attempts were futile, causing him to roll his eyes. He stood up, turned away from the pool, and... took his shirt off. And, as if to justify this action, he then tried to wring it out.

Jack had a hint of a blush that spread across his cheeks. "Not this again" the boy said to himself. He watched Vincent dry  his shirt out that was soaked with pool water.

" The prince is tired....still want to talk to the pool god. If so I will leave ."

Vincent hoisted himself up onto the edge of the pool, focusing on his tunic and squeezing the water out. Of course, his attempts were futile, causing him to roll his eyes. He stood up, turned away from the pool, and... took his shirt off. And, as if to justify this action, he then tried to wring it out.

Neptune blushed at seeing Vincent shirtless. {Body...so hot......worlds....so different.....my life....my lifes a struggle} He thought unable to tear his eyes away.

@Eterniti

Valshe turned his face towards him and kissed his lips softly, unable to resist.

@Imapeople000

Vincent turned back to face them, giving the tunic one last wring before putting it back on. "I'll spare you the pants. I don't want blood from your noses in the water," he says, noticing their intense blushes, with a smirk.

Neptune gave a gasp and dove under water, swimming down to kona. He pushed his head into the bubble and used the air he got from up top to make it bigger, then pulled his face out. His cheeks were still on fire.

@Kenopsia

@Eterniti

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama's eyes widened when Valshe kissed him, not expecting it to happen. He started blushing, but kissed Valshe back. "I..." Mornuhama was completely speechless. He stared at Valshe, blushing. @IkutoForever2222

Neptune gave a gasp and dove under water, swimming down to kona. He pushed his head into the bubble and used the air he got from up top to make it bigger, then pulled his face out. His cheeks were still on fire.

@Kenopsia

@Eterniti

"Well, there he goes. How are you fairing, m'lord?" He looks over at Jack, beaming brilliantly, but also somewhat slyly. He never got this kind of attention.

@Kisaki

Neptunes face got redder and he looked away. "I know i know....by th way...they think your dead"

@Kenopsia

Valshe had his eyes closed as he kissed him, and had a hand placed on his cheek. After what seemed like forever, he pulled away.

@Imapeople000

"Well, there he goes. How are you fairing, m'lord?" He looks over at Jack, beaming brilliantly, but also somewhat slyly. He never got this kind of attention.

@Kisaki

" I'm tired and wet from the water. ..What's with the smug look "the boy's face returned back to its original color. He is mind was more occupied on complaining then the shirtless man.

[Harumi]

Harumi had just been walking down the hall casually, staring at the small book he was holding in his left hand but that's all he was doing...staring. In his other hand he was holding a carton on strawberry milk. He was holding the carton straw in his mouth and was just finishing it up. He didn't know where he was actually headed but he didn't really care at that moment. Because of him not paying attention he had bumped into a male student who had just been standing there like he was a brain dead zombie. His first reaction was to glare at whoever this was but when he looked up from his book the first thing he noticed was that he was staring at something. As a normal human reaction he looked in the direction of where his attention was and saw something pretty surprising Is that... he couldn't help but be surprised. Without actually stopping to think he pointed to the female and said loudly "I'm right...No matter how you look at it that person is a chick!"

@IkutoForever2222

" I'm tired and wet from the water. ..What's with the smug look "the boy's face returned back to its original color. He is mind was more occupied on complaining then the shirtless man.

His face relaxed, no longer trying to tease. Vincent's shoulders rose to create a quick shrug. "Since we're not welcome here, where do you reckon we go? I don't want to intrude for much longer if we're being such a bother. Although, this is still part of the school, and thus available to students..." He closed his eyes, thinking, before snapping back to attention. "Ah, yes, I do believe I'll need my things back," he said, walking over to where he had set down his cloak and armor. "I don't think I'll be putting them back on anytime soon, though. Much too hot."

Anubis blinked and looked over , everyone was staring at him now with hearts in their eyes. The egyptian glared at Harumi and walked over to him. "Hah..you are silly." He went in his girl mode, voice girly along with everything."of course im male....i wouldnt be allowed in the school if i was a female"

@Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back