• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Jonathan Slim

Jonathan felt incredibly embarrassed by the fact that he mixed up Flann's race. He thought he was a Neko or something but that was wrong. He was a Kitsune. He had never met a Kitsune before and didn't think about the fact that Flann might have been one of them. Species is a touchy subject when there is so many different types everywhere around the school.

"Oh my gosh!" Jonathan exclaimed "I am so sorry if that came out racist I just-" He then tried to change the subject to the other thing he mentioned "Erm... Yes indeed it takes balls to teach a supernatural school, but I have them don't I? Anyways, I'm fine. I have a supernatural ability." He then shapeshifts into Flann and mimics his body motions "I have shapeshifting."

@Kenopsia

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course not. The prince is very grateful for the nice grooming"

(Night!)

With closed eyes, Vincent began to subconsciously wrap his other arm around the rabbit prince, hugging him. "That's good~"

(G'night!)

With closed eyes, Vincent began to subconsciously wrap his other arm around the rabbit prince, hugging him. "That's good~"

(G'night!)

The prince froze when he was hugged. He couldn't even form proper words from his mouth. 

"W-w-hat are you ...d-doing. I didn't give permission to hug the prince".

The prince froze when he was hugged. He couldn't even form proper words from his mouth. 

"W-w-hat are you ...d-doing. I didn't give permission to hug the prince".

"Hm...?" Vincent's eyes flickered open, immediately releasing Jack in surprise. "O-oh, I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean it!" He was undeniably flustered from his accidental actions, becoming an apologetic mess almost instantaneously. The man's face blazed a bright red that nearly rivaled his eye color.

"Idiot...how do you accidentally hug someone!?" , the boy stepped a little back. He could only observed the man's red face.

"Hm...?" Vincent's eyes flickered open, immediately releasing Jack in surprise. "O-oh, I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean it!" He was undeniably flustered from his accidental actions, becoming an apologetic mess almost instantaneously. The man's face blazed a bright red that nearly rivaled his eye color.

"Idiot...how do you accidentally hug someone!?" , the boy stepped a little back. He could only observed the man's red face.

"I don't know, I just... stopped thinking?" He sighs, his eyes angled towards the ground in shame. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again... I swear it was unintentional."

"Fine...I will forgive you."

The boy sighs. "Come on ! We have to get to class " He said moving foward. 

"I don't know, I just... stopped thinking?" He sighs, his eyes angled towards the ground in shame. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again... I swear it was unintentional."

"Fine...I will forgive you."

The boy sighs. "Come on ! We have to get to class " He said moving foward. 

The young man slowly nods, ducking into the classroom behind the bunny boy. He goes silent, concerned as to why he did that. As he rolled it around in his head, the red blush that had begun to fade away reignited itself. Sure, the whole prospect of a "bunny prince" sounds cute, but was it really adorable enough to make him to do that? Vincent's normally blank mouth started to curl into a frown. He hoped he was just being careless.

Jack glanced back to look at Vincent then turned his attention to himself. Normally he does not let anyone touch him or hug him without kicking their ass . What was stopping him back there...he had no idea.

The young man slowly nods, ducking into the classroom behind the bunny boy. He goes silent, concerned as to why he did that. As he rolled it around in his head, the red blush that had begun to fade away reignited itself. Sure, the whole prospect of a "bunny prince" sounds cute, but was it really adorable enough to make him to do that? Vincent's normally blank mouth started to curl into a frown. He hoped he was just being careless.

Neptune smiled happily and swam over, putting his ands on his sides and pulling him out into the pull more. His tail fin down below flapped so they stayed afloat. He turned Kona around so he wss facing him. See? Its like we could fly away..." He gave a cute smile, then got down to business. "First i need you to kick your feet......act like you have two tail fins instead of one....when you kick your feet, that will allow you to move forward......" He was going to start off with the feet, then move to the arms, then both. 

@Kenopsia

"Hang on, Kennedy, where exactly are we going? Are you... Will you get punished if I come? I would rather stay than see you get punished because of me." He frowned sadly. He really didn't want Kennedy to leave - who knew what kind of experiments he had gone through?

@IkutoForever2222

Jack glanced back to look at Vincent then turned his attention to himself. Normally he does not let anyone touch him or hug him without kicking their ass . What was stopping him back there...he had no idea.

Vincent did not spot his glance, instead sitting in his chair and staring blankly at his desk with thoughtful intent. He did, about a minute later, look up at the student in front of him and stared at his black marked ears for a few moments, but soon dropped his gaze.

"You know.. .I can feel you staring at my ears. "The boy commented as he worked on his classwork. Do to his species,  he always had ability to feel someone who was looking at him. 

Vincent did not spot his glance, instead sitting in his chair and staring blankly at his desk with thoughtful intent. He did, about a minute later, look up at the student in front of him and stared at his black marked ears for a few moments, but soon dropped his gaze.

Jonathan Slim

Jonathan continued mimicking his body motions the best he could "We both do." Jonathan then slightly grins and his body changes back to his original appearance and streches his arms "Yeah, I suppose it has its uses but I really just use it because it's cool. I suppose if you are a thief and you need to get into somewhere it could be use it? Only things that involve lying but I'm not a lier... You do believe me right?"

"You know.. .I can feel you staring at my ears. "The boy commented as he worked on his classwork. Do to his species,  he always had ability to feel someone who was looking at him. 

He said nothing, instead simply glancing back up again before returning to his work.

Jack placed his work on the teachers desk.Hr had high hopes to get an A in this class.

He sat down on his desk and played with his ears.

Vincent finished his paper a few minutes later than Jack, turning it in and sliding back into his seat, arching himself backwards as he attempted to stretch out his back. He hesitated for a moment, before asking, "So what do you want to do after this?" The jet black haired student was still anxious that Jack somewhat disliked him now.

(I don't know, either.)

@Kira Times @Kisaki

"I don't know...whatever you want to do "the bunny mummbled and stretched his arms.  The boy clearly forgot about the whole incident. He was busy grooming his messy hair.

Vincent finished his paper a few minutes later than Jack, turning it in and sliding back into his seat, arching himself backwards as he attempted to stretch out his back. He hesitated for a moment, before asking, "So what do you want to do after this?" The jet black haired student was still anxious that Jack somewhat disliked him now.

(I don't know, either.)

@Kira Times @Kisaki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back