• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"Of course I'm light...I'm not a fat pig you know " holding the man tighter.

He nearly snorts, but stops himself. He's not a pig, either. "Never said you were. In fact, you're a cute little bunny," he chimes, with a smirk.

Unable to resist, Lucian grabbed Kennedy's waist and pulled him close. Murmuring something, he started to kiss his scarred neck, so much love and emotion filling him. Maybe it would be meaningless to Kennedy, but it meant more than anything to Luci.

@IkutoForever2222

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama looked down and noticed Valshe looked kinda sleepy. "You can sleep if you want... I can wake you up later if we need to go." Mornuhama said, staring at Valshe. He was kinda sleepy himself, but didn't mind if Valshe slept and not him.

@IkutoForever2222 I think you missed the last thing I said with Mornuhama. No sweat if you did, you've a lot of characters anyways. xD

Malhart is just chilling in his room right now.

Takis Argyris

"Hm. Mr. Sumnor. I think he's the teacher I actually visited this morning." Takis said, scratching his head. He didn't really know much about Malhart, as he wasn't really listening when he was talking, nor when Valshe was talking. He had already known about major physics anyways. @TrueBananaz

My current characters open for interaction are: Dominique. I actually thought I had others open, but...

Malhart is about to interact with Lucius

Mornuhama is still with Valshe

Takis is with Lucius

Mei is going to interact with Kennedy sometime soon.

He nearly snorts, but stops himself. He's not a pig, either. "Never said you were. In fact, you're a cute little bunny," he chimes, with a smirk.

"You can't call me cute "he turns his head away, flustered at the thought at being cute.

"You can't call me cute "he turns his head away, flustered at the thought at being cute.

"Why not? There's no law against it." The smirk on his face intensifies; the glimmer of amusement reappearing in his eyes as he turns a corner and enters the school courtyard.

right! sorry.....im kinda in a bad mood right now due to family struggles...but what the hell...no reason to bring that crap here ))

@Imapeople000

Valshe nodded and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off immediately.

@Fazy

Kennedy shivered and then blushed, the feeling was so new to him, but felt really good. He closed his eyes and tilted his neck.

@Kenopsia

"you cant swim? or you dont know how?" He looked at him with a small smile.

@xpstitch

Piko took his hand. "lead the way to our adventure!"

"I-Its a rule that I made. You must obey !"he turned his around, glaring at Vincent with pink cheeks.

"Why not? There's no law against it." The smirk on his face intensifies; the glimmer of amusement reappearing in his eyes as he turns a corner and enters the school courtyard.

Lucius Scelium III

Lucius nods and waves goodbye to Takis and Rein "It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today. I hope we meet again. Goodbye."

Lucius walks back inside and looks back at his schedule. He checks to see where Mr. Sumnor has his classroom located. It seemed that he was far from the room. So Lucius takes off on his journey to the classroom. It only takes about 3 minutes on foot so he makes it right on time. As he approaches the door he smells an awful stench: Cigarette. Lucius ignores it and knocks on the door. He then goes inside to see the teacher that awaits.

@Marlow @Imapeople000

Jonathan Slim

"For what?" Jonathan says "Mind if I sit on the bench?"

Johnathan takes out a left over burrito from Chipotle out of the paper bag he brought with him and starts eating it, as he sits on the bench, not bothering to wait for an answer. Some of the insides of the burrito spill onto the ground but he doesn't care, he just grabs a napkin from his bag and wipes off anything that might be on his pants or shirt from the burrito.

"I'm Mr. Slim by the way. I teach writing." Jonathan says after he takes another bite of his lunch "Don't be alarmed by me being a teacher though, I'm just like you. Call me Jonathan."

@Kenopsia

Last edited by a moderator:
"I-Its a rule that I made. You must obey !"he turned his around, glaring at Vincent with pink cheeks.

"Awwh," he whines childishly, crossing his arms once he sets the other man back onto his feet, "That's no fun. I like teasing Master." Again, Vincent nearly laughs. He sounds so... out of character that it's weirdly hilarious.

Lucian kissed him harder - it was almost like a sign of approval when Kennedy lifted his head. He wrapped an arm around his neck and the other within the waistline of his pants, drawing him in much closer. He could feel his heartbeat, hear it almost. Moving his lips upward, he inhaled his scent, affectionately nibbling on his ear before kissing it. 

@IkutoForever2222

(Of course, I understand. Same here, kinda. My dad had a diabetic seizure yesterday. =/ Luckily, he is fine though. But he's very bad about checking his blood sugar.)

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama watched Valshe as he drifted off, playing with his hair and singing him a song. (Here's the link: Lean on Me by Bill Whithers. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA A lovely song, reminds me a lot of when I lived in Tennessee.)

Lucian pulled back, a look of sadness and concern crossing his face. "Wh-what's wrong? I-I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have done anything to begin with. I'm an idiot... I hope you forgive me." He brushed off Kennedy's tears. "Don't cry..."

@IkutoForever2222

"Awwh," he whines childishly, crossing his arms once he sets the other man back onto his feet, "That's no fun. I like teasing Master." Again, Vincent nearly laughs. He sounds so... out of character that it's weirdly hilarious.

"I-Idiot"the boy crossed his arms." Call me cute or anything else will end in a punishment. Now we must go to class or whatever "the smaller unfolded his arms and walked in front of Vincent.

@IkutoForever2222

Danny takes Piko's hand and begins to run. He leads Piko off campus and they run into a forest. Danny and Piko stopped suddenly. Danny urged Piko to look at the beautiful scenery all around them.

images-114.jpg

Lucian looked at Kennedy and held his face in his hands. "I care for you. I love you." Without waiting for an answer, knowing he'd be rejected as usual, he leaned in, pressing his soft lips against Kennedy's own. It was such a warm and inviting feeling, Luci just couldn't get it out of his head. He just wanted more from him. More, more, more... His hands slipped further down inside his pants - it was a daring move, but he didn't want Kennedy to back out so soon.

@IkutoForever2222

"I-Idiot"the boy crossed his arms." Call me cute or anything else will end in a punishment. Now we must go to class or whatever "the smaller unfolded his arms and walked in front of Vincent.

Finally, Vincent is unable to take it any longer and he bursts into hearty laughter. "Forgive me, it's just," he struggles to say between chuckles, "it's so strange to hear myself talking like this. I'm not used to being anyone's master," the man says with what appeared to be a quick wink.

It reminds me of Choir, which was hands-down my favorite part of Tennessee. 

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama watched Valsh drift to sleep, smiling and singing lightly. He looks almost like an angel... Mornuhama thought, staring at him and smiling. He kissed him on the forehead lightly, continuing to sing softly. @IkutoForever2222

Piko smiles at the beautiful scenery, looking around in awe. "wow!"

@xpstitch

Neptune smiled and reached out his hand. "come on in....i will teach you....dont worry...its not salt water"

@Kenopsia

Kennedy closed his eyes and kissed him back, so many thoughts running through his head. {so this is love? does it feel like butterflies?} 

@Fazy

Valshe finally was fully asleep, his face looked even younger.

@Imapeople000

Rein picked up the bowl next and pressed it against his lips, pouring the ice-cream down his throat. It wasn't melted enough to be spoiled, he had simply waited until it would go down easier. The boy listened to the two as he cleaned the sweet from his mouth and gave a subtle sigh. A small hand waved to Lucius when he said goodbye before he plopped out of his seat and grabbed his trash, "I should be off, as well. It was nice chatting with you." He bid farewell shortly before heading off to dump the contents into a garbage can. @Imapeople000

Two tiny orbs of Pure Water rolled between his fingers with an inviting cool sensation, keeping his mind from the heat as he made his way inside and down the hall. One of the spheres glided into his mouth and he drank it with a gentle smile curling his lips. The refreshing  liquid shifted a few of his finger nails into a pale yellow, his eyes following the water that danced around his hand whilst he walked.

Jonathan Slim

"Flann, Flann, Flann! What an interesting name!" Jonathan says overenthusiasticly "Will I be seeing you in class later today Flann?"

Jonathan then notices Flann's ears. He is automatically attracted to the ears. They look amazing and make every masculine side of Flann go away and be replaced by the cuteness of the pointy ears. Jonathan then wonders what kind of ears they are. Cat ears? Wolf ears? Coyote ears? Fox ears?

"What adorable pair of ears you have!" Jonathan's arm goes a decimeter out to touch it but brings it back in before he does "You are definitely part human but how about the other part. I just want to start some conversations with my students...Erm... Friends... to get to know them better."

@Kenopsia

Finally, Vincent is unable to take it any longer and he bursts into hearty laughter. "Forgive me, it's just," he struggles to say between chuckles, "it's so strange to hear myself talking like this. I'm not used to being anyone's master," the man says with what appeared to be a quick wink.

"You'll have to get used to it then.  If you are  good servat I will reward you . Now servant show me to class!" He shook his head when given a wink. 

This guy is very odd, he thought. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back