• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"You'll have to get used to it then.  If you are  good servat I will reward you . Now servant show me to class!" He shook his head when given a wink. 

This guy is very odd, he thought. 

"I suppose so. Now, if I recall correctly, our next class is upstairs in room 205. Do you need me to carry you for that, too?"

Lucian kissed Kennedy back, his lips getting hotter as he pressed him against the wall, pushing him hard. His kiss seemed to channel one emotion: I love you. I love you. I love you. Finally pulling back reluctantly to gasp for air, he wiped another tear that had fallen. Joy? Sadness? Both? He didn't know. "I'm so sorry," he murmured. "I'm so, so sorry for doing that..."

@IkutoForever2222

"Hahaha" Neptune couldnt help but laugh. "Take off your clothes silly....dont worry...you dont have to get completely naked...and besides....im technically naked right now"

@Kenopsia

"Its okay.....it feels nice....." Kennedy stared at the make right in front of him. Even though his own body was screaming out in pain, his heart was overjoyed, cancelling that pained feeling.

@Fazy

"I suppose so. Now, if I recall correctly, our next class is upstairs in room 205. Do you need me to carry you for that, too?"

"Of course " the boy replied.  He wasn't going to walk  up a flight of stairs all by himself. 

Lucian let out a short moan. "R-really? You-you like this? I'm sorry for taking your first kiss, though. It was supposed to be special, and I-I..." He cursed. Ruining the best things for the best people - man... He had the worst luck.

@IkutoForever2222

"Of course " the boy replied.  He wasn't going to walk  up a flight of stairs all by himself. 

Vincent rolled his eyes, but did not verbally complain. The man was simply too nice to deny the prince. After all, it was quite nice to have someone to talk to. Instead, he simply accepted his situation and picked the student up again, careful not to fall backward as he ascended the stairs to their next class.

"Its so lovely....." Piko looked at him. "You are the best in the world...thank you so much"

@xpstitch

(They are headnover heels for each other XD)

"I thank you for it....bacause...i would never get another chance.....remember? Im not a person to the government.....im a weapon..." He looked at him, truly liking their interactions.

@Fazy

"Surely, someone out there would've come for you, though. And loved you, like I do now." Lucian chuckled. "No, maybe not as much as I do, but certainly they'd have given you a better experience. They might've gone further than just kisses." At this, he kissed Kennedy's forehead. "You know?" He paused. "Where are you headed right now? I want to come." 

@IkutoForever2222

Vincent rolled his eyes, but did not verbally complain. The man was simply too nice to deny the prince. After all, it was quite nice to have someone to talk to. Instead, he simply accepted his situation and picked the student up again, careful not to fall backward as he ascended the stairs to their next class.

"You've have been a great servant.Is there a reward that you want ?" the boy simply smiled as they reached the top.

His ears slightly twitching .

"You've have been a great servant.Is there a reward that you want ?" the boy simply smiled as they reached the top.

His ears slightly twitching .

"Oh...? Already? I'm not particularly sure," he murmured thoughtfully, a look of innocence and mild surprise on his face, "Unless you had something in mind?"

@IkutoForever2222

"Piko you don't know what your saying" Danny says in a serious tone.

"I'm actually a terrible person. Don't say that. You don't even know the things I've done" he says as he turns away.

"B-Baby....dont say that...you are a good person" Piko moved closer to take his hand.

@xpstitch

Neptune gave a understanding smile. "I wont force you....but it would be a fun experience.....and we are the only ones up here....and its not like i could gossip...i can never leve this place....and to make you feel better i wouldnt gossip in the first place..."

@Kenopsia

Kennedy looked at the time "its time for my second experiment....so thats where im headed" He looked at him, seeing if he still wanted to come.

@Fazy

"Oh...? Already? I'm not particularly sure," he murmured thoughtfully, a look of innocence and mild surprise on his face, "Unless you had something in mind?"

"I can offer the ability to touch my bunny ears. Only a few are able touch them "

His fluffy bunny ears each had a black symbol marked to represent royality. 

"I'm coming whether you want me to or not," Luci said, drawing himself up to his full height. "But... Just-please, one more." He ran his fingers over Kennedy's lips.

@IkutoForever2222

Having Kennedy take the lead was a surprise, but it was an undoubtably pleasant one at that. "Mmmmm," he mumbled, kissing him back. By the end of it, his cheeks were hot, face red. "I really do love you, mmkay?" His fingertips traced the scars on his chest. "Let's go."

@IkutoForever2222 (Night!)

"I can offer the ability to touch my bunny ears. Only a few are able touch them "

His fluffy bunny ears each had a black symbol marked to represent royality. 

"Eh, why not. I can't think of anything better at the moment." He walked, Jack still in his arms, over to just outside the classroom, and set him down. The young man's hand closest to the prince's head drifted upward, his fingertips gently brushing against the soft fur. "Oh!" He quietly exclaimed, "No wonder it's only a few; I think it's the softest thing I've ever touched... In fact, I could do this all day..."

Jack leaned into the touch.

Usually his mother would do this to him when he was younger it  kind of relaxed him.

"It seems you have taken a interest in my ears. Be glad that you were able to touch them" the boy spoke , still letting Vincent brush his  hand over his ears.

"Eh, why not. I can't think of anything better at the moment." He walked, Jack still in his arms, over to just outside the classroom, and set him down. The young man's hand closest to the prince's head drifted upward, his fingertips gently brushing against the soft fur. "Oh!" He quietly exclaimed, "No wonder it's only a few; I think it's the softest thing I've ever touched... In fact, I could do this all day..."

Jack leaned into the touch.

Usually his mother would do this to him when he was younger it  kind of relaxed him.

"It seems you have taken a interest in my ears. Be glad that you were able to touch them" the boy spoke , still letting Vincent brush his  hand over his ears.

"I am now; I didn't realize how nice they were," he replied somewhat gleefully. "I hope you don't mind - too much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back