• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Piko finally found Danny again and ran up to him, hugging him. "Danny...people are looking at me weirdly...." He was still oblivious to the blood dried all on his face.

@xpstitch

@Fazy

He giggled even more, like a small child. "you are pretty too" 

@Kenopsia

Lucian

Lucian sighed. "Yeah, yeah, all right then. You can be on your way, then," he said, stopping in his tracks and going back to his spot near the window ledge, just as another boy - assuming that was Danny's boyfriend - approached. He'd give the couple some time alone - the newcomer looked upset. He whistled a tune to himself as he started to make a small figure of Danny - out of ice, of course. He usually did this to all the people he met, mainly because he had slight problems with remembering them. After he was done with the figurine of Danny, he made one of the other boy, just as quickly. He was proud of himself - they were almost exact replicas made of ice so beautiful it almost looked like glass.

@IkutoForever2222 @xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Piko took his hand, nodding. "okay"

@xpstitch

Neptune moved over to him and touched the mask. "you are still beautiful"

@Kenopsia

Kennedy was walking and wasnt paying attention where he was going and tripped right next to Lucian.

@Fazy

(i just made him so if you go to the character post you will see him))

Lucian 

Lucian stared at the clumsy person who had just bumped into him. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" he said, face turning a little bit pink. The ice models of the two people he had sculpted fell, but did not break. He grabbed them and tossed them into the bag which was slung over his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

@IkutoForever2222 

Kennedy stood and hurriedly picked up his stuff, trying to get up and walk away without even apologizing or responding. He avoided people because he was told to by the gov.

@Fazy

Lucian

"No, you're not getting away that quickly," Lucian complained. Holy shit, why did everyone hate him so much? Grabbing his sleeve, he stumbled as he tried to catch the boy. In the end, he near fell over him entirely, but regained his balance before pulling on his belt loops to bring him closer. "Where are you running off to?" 

@IkutoForever2222

"d-d-dont touch me" He looked away and whispered. You could see a bunch of scars barely poking out of the collar on his shirt. "they told me i couldnt talk to anyone..." 

@Fazy

Lucian

A look of bewilderment flashed across his face, then anger. "Who the hell told you that, huh? Just wait 'til I get my hands on them..." He pulled the boy up closer to examine his scars. "What happened to you?" he asked, voice softening. "You can tell me." 

@IkutoForever2222

Lucian

"Government property?" Lucian asked, a confused laugh escaping him. "Come on, buddy, if you hate me that much, you could just say so. And I'll let you go, no matter how much I'd hate to." He ran his fingers over the boy's neck, over the scars that covered it.

@IkutoForever2222

He sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him to where he couldnt be seen by a camera. he took off his shirt, showing ALL the scars and bruises covering his torso, like you could barely see a patch of skin that didnt have a scar or bruise. "like i said....government property.....im an experiment....they are turning me into a weapon....and sent me to school so i know about history and everything else....but i was told to not make contact with anyone cause they knew this would happen...." He gave a sigh and looked down.

@Fazy

Lucian

Lucian covered his eyes, looking at the boy and feeling his pain. "God," he muttered. "Does it... does it still hurt?" He raised the boy's chin upward with one hand.

@IkutoForever2222

Kennedy let him and he smirked a little. "like hell.....i have been further than hell....it is not fun...i practically live in a tube where im chained up and have a air mask on" You could see the chain marks  around him and down his arms. "but i have to deal with it...it isnt illegal and i cant do anything about it because i have no family...in fact they dont even know where i came from...." 

@Fazy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back