• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Neptune smiled at him. "a fox huh? cool....im a big ol fish" He laughed and pushed his curly locks behind his shoulder after he pulled himself up on the edge of the pool.

@Kenopsia

Lucian

Lucian stared at the boy. "No," he replied, coolly. "Here, have it." He formed the cube of ice into a frozen snowflake and passed it to the boy. "Lucian. Ice elemental." 

@xpstitch

[Itakura]

That was a mission failure. Technically it was Donvi's fault for having the nerve to do that stuff in the first place. If he was going to be a a expert trickster he would need to become a absolute master at pokerface. He mumbled something before rubbing his ear Just my luck. I can't believe he... Itakura had felt like that was a loss. He had loss to a amateur...It was better to not dwell on it. "Well it was your brother's fault! But you had fell for it and your reaction was funny so all that matters is that we got something from you." in the end he got what he wanted. "By the way have classes ended already? Nobody asked where I was?"

@IkutoForever2222

Lucian

"It's a gift - it's a snowflake. And it's for you. It won't melt unless you keep it somewhere extremely hot, so you can keep it for however long you want in room temperature areas. Got that?" Lucian said, patting the boy on the head. 

@xpstitch

Lucian

"No, of course not! Why would I do such a thing?" Lucian asks, slightly offended. Did he look that mean? He surveyed himself. To him, he appeared quite normal. "I mean... it's just a gift. If you don't want it, you can give it back." 

@xpstitch

Neptune looked at the picture and his ear fins wiggled. He reached out to touch it, but then retracted his hand cause it was wet. "is that me? is that what i look like?"

@Kenopsia

Donvi and Danvi started laughing, unable to hold back because of the irritation that reflected in his eyes.

@Kira Times

Piko looked at the kids around who were giving him a horrified look. Yes, he had blood stains from his eyes and ears bleeding. Did he notice? Nope. He started to feel as if everyone knew about the earlier incident.

(open)

[Itakura]

He folded his arms and began just staring at them with a scowl "I don't know what's so damn funny but you two can just keep laughing." he sounded calm enough if you ignored the tiny bit of irritation mixed in. He wasn't going to but now he was planning a revenge scheme for them.

@IkutoForever2222

Lucian

"I'll give you a lot of gifts. Don't worry about that. Hey, what's your name? I didn't catch it earlier," Lucian says, ruffling his hair lightly. He pushed the boy against the wall, trapping his body behind his own as he placed his arm just above his head. He moved close to the boy's ear, whispering, "I'll give you lots of gifts if you tell me~" 

@xpstitch

[Itakura]

That annoyed him further and he stuck his tongue out back at them before turning away "Don't worry! I'll find some way to get you two so just hold on for a little while!" he said. It didn't matter if they knew he was coming for them because he would still get them.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian

At this, Lucian laughed. "What? I didn't ask you out or anything, so I'm not doing any harm," he said, playfully kissing the back of the boy's ear. He pulled away after a moment though. "Just messing with you." He winked. "Tell me your name." 

@xpstitch

549f7a87128aee918b19d5955efeb28b.jpg
@xpstitch

"You may be cute but I still don't appreciate you teasing me like that. And the name is Danny by the way" he says angrily as he pushes the guy away from him and marches away.

Neptune looked at his features from the phone, looking at the strange device as well. He thought of himself as a pretty guy. The merman gave a smile and giggled, looking at the obnoxious curly hair. "im pretty"

@Kenopsia

see you @Kira Times

Lucian

Lucian grabs Danny's hand. "Hey, hey, wait! It's just a joke," he murmurs. "Sorry, all right? I won't do it again. I think," he said, murmuring the last words. "You seem a bit protective over this boyfriend of yours. Can't I meet him?" 

[Do you have a picture?]

@xpstitch

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back