• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Contrary to previous statements, in the art of keeping this thread alive(and trying to get myself back into role playing) I will continue with Mei, and Samuel if anyone is interested(Do note though that if you plan to try and have a character have a romantic relationship with Samuel, I will make it excruciatingly hard, as I would in real life.).

@IkutoForever2222 @mewbot5408

XD I'll be gone for most of the morning tomorrow grocery shopping, however. But I'm trying to get back into role playing(As I've said before, the power to do whatever the hell you want is glorious.), and I remembered this place in specific. Probably the longest RP I've participated in before. 

@IkutoForever2222

God dammit, I just can't fucking find it, so I suggest we restart with the two. It's been a nice bit anyways.

@IkutoForever2222

That's badass, by the way. We have a tradition of me and my brothers knowing each other's presents(obviously the one receiving doesn't get to know) and my brothers are getting some pretty badass stuff. My first brother is getting this huge Attack on Titan scarf that's literally over 2x bigger than himself, and my other one is getting a coffee mug that has the design of Alduin's Wall on it from Skyrim.

I have a funny story about me getting vampirism in Skyrim and trying to cure it... but it's much too long, probably left to PM. Would you do the honors of starting us off?

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei, on the other hand, was very interested in politics. While he had no desire to become a politician, it was a world he followed closely, and was pretty politically opinionated himself. He stared intently at the teacher a wall, listening to the lecture. 

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei immediately turned towards Hisoka. Typically he has trouble detecting the source of sound, but if someone's loud enough he can pinpoint an exact location. He cocked his head, scanning him. After a second, he said, "What, catch an eyeful of how much of a clown you look like in a mirror?"

@IkutoForever2222

almost 2 in the morning im pretty tired *yawn* nighty night)

"oh? Kawaii....you have a mouth on you...no....i was just laughing at how you were staring at a wall so intensely....i thought you were trying to use your mind to put a crack in it" He snickered laid his head on his arms.

@ImaReboot

Mei Rinsaku

"Wall?" Mei asked, confused. He turned his head and looked at the wall he was staring at, scanning it. "Hmph. Probably could've put a crack in it if your goofy ass didn't stop me..."

@IkutoForever2222

I'm only awake because of an event going on in one of my games. XD Night, have a good sleep. Probably'll leave around 2:20 AM and be back on around 1:00 tomorrow.

hahaha XD niiiiiiceeee....i can believe its already been a year....it feels like yesterday that i got Tales of Zestiria XD (not really) im at the end of the game and cant beat it....its pissing me off.... OH! im going to add Mikleo....i fucking love Mikboy)

@ImaReboot

Oh well! more new stuffs! >:3 )

Mr. Mikleo, the new teacher for this class, glared at the students talking. "excuse me.....i'm in the middle of teaching." Mikleo looked like the same age as the kids, but he in fact wasnt at all.

Mikleo.(Tales.of.Zestiria).full.1836158.jpg

@ImaReboot

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked towards the teacher and scanned him. Looks a bit young to teach... hell, looks younger than me. He thought. He sighed and glared at Hisoka for a second before actually looking at the teacher this time.

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei giggled a bit to himself, since even the teacher noted on Hisoka's resemblance to a clown. He didn't exactly like being called cute though. He figured he'd have to do something after class(Since he didn't really feel like getting in much trouble.).

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back