• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah..." Vad said quietly, looking off and biting his lip. "I... I guess I'll be a lot more busy now... But at least he's gone." He looked up for a second, before looking back down at Roxanne.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah..." Vad said quietly, looking off and biting his lip. "I... I guess I'll be a lot more busy now... But at least he's gone." He looked up for a second, before looking back down at Roxanne.

@mewbot5408

sin__demon_fallen_hybrid_by_sugarshewolf-d8wx0q3.jpg

Sin then walked in and leaned against the throne smiling. "Well, how about let me take care of things here and you go live your life,kiddo...that is why you got into this mess in the first place right?" he told his little brother crossing his arms. "Plus,i think your little Roxy Ru will be lonely without you..." He added chuckling when Roxanne's face became red. 

"You don't have to but...I want to be with you.." he said staring at him. He looked worried he'd be rejected again now that they had a chance.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Hey, shut up! I'll crush you too..." Vad huffed, his face red as he looked away. He didn't really mean it, it was just the usual brotherly hatred rivalry. He looked back up at Ru. "Of course I want to... but let's wait until we leave. I don't wanna deal with more of his teasing..." He gestured to Sin when he said this.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Hey, shut up! I'll crush you too..." Vad huffed, his face red as he looked away. He didn't really mean it, it was just the usual brotherly hatred rivalry. He looked back up at Ru. "Of course I want to... but let's wait until we leave. I don't wanna deal with more of his teasing..." He gestured to Sin when he said this.

@mewbot5408

Sin chuckled softly. "Love you too,baby bro. Have fun and don't make him cry anymore." He chirped happily and opened up a portal for them. "Also it was nice seeing you Ru Ru, take care of my brother and make sure he doesn't cuase to much mayhem. That's my thing. " He added with a little wave.

Roxanne blushed and hugged him tightly with a squeak.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Like he'd need to stop me. You know I don't enjoy that nearly as much as you," Vad scoffed. "And I'll have to come down and help you. It's not like you can handle this yourself." He picked Ru up(Kinda, just above the ground really. Not like all the way up to his chest.) and walked through the portal. Like I even needed it... Vad thought to himself.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Like he'd need to stop me. You know I don't enjoy that nearly as much as you," Vad scoffed. "And I'll have to come down and help you. It's not like you can handle this yourself." He picked Ru up(Kinda, just above the ground really. Not like all the way up to his chest.) and walked through the portal. Like I even needed it... Vad thought to himself.

@mewbot5408

Ru's face became bright red. Damn he was strong. Roxanne looked  up at him. "Vaddddd...." He whined not sure that he liked being picked up so strangly. He felt odd that he was just picked up just barely off the ground and not in a romantic manner or territoral but instead like he was floating just barely. He clung to vad red as a tomato.

"No..I mean, you really are special !  I'm so glad that i manged to meet such a nice guy." grey on the bed beside him and smiled."I wish I had a roommate like you as well." 

@mewbot5408

Jordan smiled. "wow! its such an amazing thing!' He smiled at Josh. "we can be like this forever right?" He pointed to the words.

@KuroBara

"who said i was going to cut his chest" He moved the blade up by his neck. "this is way more fun...."

@Imapeople000

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah? What?" Vad asked, looking down at him. He couldn't tell Ru didn't like it, so he cocked his head and waited for him to say something.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Not if I shoot you it won't," Takis growled, his finger twitching a bit, ready to fire. "A bullet is far swifter than a crappy switchblade."

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah? What?" Vad asked, looking down at him. He couldn't tell Ru didn't like it, so he cocked his head and waited for him to say something.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Not if I shoot you it won't," Takis growled, his finger twitching a bit, ready to fire. "A bullet is far swifter than a crappy switchblade."

@IkutoForever2222

"Please don't carry me if you intend on holding me weirdly,babe....just help support me I'll fix this." He told him blushing. He got down moving vadvasvach's hands onto his hips before jumping up with his legs around his hips and arms around vad's shoulders. He pressed his lips to vad's softly.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Woah!" Vad yelled, nearly falling over. He managed to steady himself a bit, walking back into their dorm while still carrying him and kissing him.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Woah!" Vad yelled, nearly falling over. He managed to steady himself a bit, walking back into their dorm while still carrying him and kissing him.

@mewbot5408

Roxanne had kissed him softly at first but then the kisses became more passionate and deeper that when he pulled back for air there was a little string of saliva. His fingers had entangled in vad's hair as he kissed his neck licking it then nipping. "Thankyou for staying...I love you vadvasvach.." he whispered in his ear before nipping his earlobe.

"A demon? Ya that would explain it," Kai said then looked at the clock,"you probably have a class soon, I should get going." Kai grabbed his kittens and gently placed them back in his bag.

@mewbot5408

((sorry I didn't respond I was in the hospital))

Josh smiled. "If you want." He patted Jordan's head. "I can rent the book if you'd like, you'll get to keep it for a few days but then we will have to bring it back or rent it out again. That way we can go explore some more, I think you'd like the court yard, it's a nice place to hang out with friends or even study for classes. It's got trees and flowers that are nice to look at. Wanna go see it?" He asked, he wanted Jordan to see as much of the grounds as he could today to get a feel for it and that way if Josh couldn't be with him for a reason, he wouldn't get lost. @IkutoForever2222

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"What do you mean?" Vad asked, cocking his head and being his usual ignorant self when it came to sex. 

@mewbot5408

"You're a flat out Virgin and I can wait until you want to have sex with me...I'll be okay with kisses and cuddling." He told him. The satyr then got a idea. "But if you want to I don't mind taking control since it's your first time... usually I prefer being dominated but I'll do anything for you." He told vad giving him a little loving kiss on the cheek.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Oh, that's what you mean?" Vad said. His eyes had widened for a second, but they went back to regular pretty quickly. He walked in between the two areas and looked between them. "Who's bed?" He laughed.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Oh, that's what you mean?" Vad said. His eyes had widened for a second, but they went back to regular pretty quickly. He walked in between the two areas and looked between them. "Who's bed?" He laughed.

@mewbot5408

"Either one is fine,vaddy..."he told him giggling a little as he looked at him. "Also, I'm not very heavy am I?" He asked teasingly since he was being held the whole time. He wasn't much worried about tiring vadvasvach out though since he was probably extremely light considering how strong his lover was.

Azrael look at him and smile as he patted his head "be careful" she said with a grin as he watch his go away... a moments later his stomach rumble "why did i do that. he was so delicious but ... i just saw him in pain but why did i stop i always see everyone in pain as i devour their flesh but him... bibal... he is rare.. how could such emotion made me stop with pity" he thought as he sat in the floor as his heart beat a bit. and he touch it "ohh..." he said and laugh

jack look at him "but why?" he ask him with a frown "i cant just do that" he said 

"i understand... est and sorry to hear that from you" he said as he hug him "im sorry u have endure such pain when you were a child" he said as he look up at him and he cry a little

@IkutoForever2222

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been really busy with cooking & cleaning.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah, definitely," Vadvasvach giggled, walking to his bed. "I'm skinny, but I'm strong."

@mewbot5408

Sorry I haven't been on, I've been really busy with cooking & cleaning.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Yeah, definitely," Vadvasvach giggled, walking to his bed. "I'm skinny, but I'm strong."

@mewbot5408

(Figured as much lol. :3 )

Roxanne smiled kissing into the side of his neck with a purr. "Vad, also just so you know don't be afraid of messing up,okay?" He whispered softly  and kissed down lower. He then reached down with his hand gropingly with a smirk.

"A demon? Ya that would explain it," Kai said then looked at the clock,"you probably have a class soon, I should get going." Kai grabbed his kittens and gently placed them back in his bag.

@mewbot5408

@mewbot5408

Aspero  shook his head. "Not really...most the students are doing self study. You're free to stay if you want,i don't mind." He told him with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back