• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Mei Rinsaku

Mei stayed a bit behind, waiting for Hisoka to leave. Even though he was facing towards the front of the room, he was basically watching Hisoka the entire time.

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei stood as well, still watching Hisoka. He didn't carry much, except for a notebook(Which he didn't really use), so it didn't take him long to gather his stuff. He walked out and waited for Hisoka to leave, making sure he couldn't be seen(Which he was pretty good at doing, since most people didn't notice he was there anyways.)

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei watched him leave, and extended the bars on the mouth cover of his mask, enclosing Hisoka and pushing him against a wall. The top half of Mei's face couldn't really show emotion, so it just looked like he was staring at Hisoka regularly. "Who the fuck'd you think you are?"

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

"Gum?" Mei said, confused. He scanned the area around them, and he saw the bungee gum, but it came up as an elastic. "And don't call me cute. That makes me angrier," Mei growled, tightening his grip a bit.

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

"Well... that doesn't exactly help your case if you don't wanna look like a clown..." Mei said, gesturing to Hisoka's makeup. He moved back a bit, but not much, still not letting Hisoka out of his mask's grip.

@IkutoForever2222

"hmm.....but this is my trademark.....this is how people tell who i am.....fine...i will get it off...just a second...." He lifted his hand and wiped it off, the ruffled his own hair.
Hisoka.240.1137453.jpg

@ImaReboot

Mei Rinsaku

"Well, again, you don't look like you're from the circus now..." Mei said, letting go of Hisoka. "I wasn't telling you to, but again, it did kinda make you look like a clown..." 

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei followed him still. "Tough luck. Reckon we probably have more classes together..." Mei sighed. Mei giggled a bit and looked up at Hisoka. "It still kinda did... I mean, it's not really exactly a normality to see people walking around with their face completely painted..."

@IkutoForever2222

It's effin' annoying... the item I'm trying to get has a 0.05% chance to drop from the monsters I'm killing...

Mei Rinsaku

"Dunno... let me check." Mei said. He stopped and went through the data on his mask(Which was quite a nuisance for him, considering there's a lot.). He found it, and looked through it. "Chemistry, then Biology."

@IkutoForever2222

Worst part is, that's the highest drop rate from any monster in the game. 

Mei Rinsaku

Mei chuckled a bit. "Well, at least gives us time to cool down... just don't call me cute again. I don't take well to compliments."

@IkutoForever2222

wha? confusing ! )

"and i dont take insults well..." Hisoka gave a small bow before walking off with a huff.

Another male walked up behind Mei and tapped his shoulder. "excuse me....but....im new....i need to find the Chemistry room" The boy, which looked like someone from a dream description, rubbed the back of his head.

victor_nikiforov_by_dunklayth-dap1hgs.png

Victor.Nikiforov.full.2045645.jpg

@ImaReboot

Takin' a small break...

Mei Rinsaku

Mei waved as Hisoka walked off. He turned around and clamped the boy's hand, staring him down. After a second, he said, "O-oh... sorry..." He let go of his hand, blushing since he was a bit embarrassed he just attacked some random person out of nowhere. 

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back