• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Victor pulled his hand to himself. "ah no....i do apologize for scaring you...um....im Victor Nikiforov from Russia.....world champian figure skater...." He blushed a bit. "now im just going to school....taking a break from everything"

@ImaReboot

Mei Rinsaku

"Its fine... most everything startles me..." Mei said. He looked up when he mentioned Russia. "Such an interesting place... I'm from Rio. Anyways... I suppose we should get going. Follow me," Mei said, starting to walk towards a different hall as he pulled up a map of the school.

@IkutoForever2222

Japanese? xD Rio's in South America.

Mei Rinsaku

"A lot of plants. And some pretty dangerous animals. But it's a pretty interesting place," Mei said, looking back to him as he walked to the chemistry room.

@IkutoForever2222

That makes a lot more sense now... 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah, I reckon so... I have biology next. You?" Mei asked, looking around the room(Well, not really, he was scanning Victor, but he made it look like he was looking around the room.)

@IkutoForever2222

(Imma slide back in here!)

Smoke woke up alone in his bed and stretched. He got out of his bed slowly and got on his suit of armor. He sleepily clanked out of his dorm and walked into his classroom.

:D  hehehehe )

(HI ZAPPY! We are pretty much starting over since it has been on pause for longer than it prolly should have lol XD )(P.S. I love your Clear Profile pic)

@ZappiestAbyss

"um.....P.E" He smiled and looked at the schedule. Victor was tall, muscular but a thin kinda muscular. He had the perfect body for figure skating.

@ImaReboot

Mei Rinsaku

"I can at least see... maybe not with my eyes, but my mask let's me..." Mei huffed. "Don't know exactly what they'll think I do..."

@IkutoForever2222

@ZappiestAbyss I've got Samuel, but again, he's gonna be a bitch to interact with. Try it if you want.

"i dont know many either....but its good that they dont know you....cause you can use a line like "The teachers wont let me in P.E. just because i am blind" or instead of blind use "Disorder"....im not saying you do....but then the people will be like "thats completely ridiculous" or "unfair" it would tug on their hearts and make it to where they want you to be physically educated....." Victor had no idea he was just blabbing on.

@ImaReboot

@ZappiestAbyss Alright, challenge time baby!

Samuel Peters

Samuel was headed out of his dorm to go find tools to fix his door(He kicked it down again.). He stopped halfway through the hallway when he saw someone standing there with a full set of armor on. "Jesus crimney, you going to Spain to do some crusading?" Samuel asked, looking him up and down.

Mei Rinsaku

"Eh, I've gotten used to it," Mei sighed, shrugging his shoulders and turning to the front to listen.

@IkutoForever2222

Mei Rinsaku

Mei was mostly just looking around. He already knew about what the teacher was speaking about(Ionic, covalent, and metallic bonds), so he wasn't really paying attention. Bad idea? Sure, but again, he already knew about it.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Victo flinched when the teacher took his picture and crumpled it up, throwing it away. "aw~ how rude....i worked hard on that"

"you should work even harder on paying attention"

"im sorry.....but what i wanna do is what im already into....and it has nothing to do with science" He smiled. "maybe gravity..."

"do you need a detention? The techer glared. 

"no sir....." Victor sighed.

@ImaReboot

:D  hehehehe )

(HI ZAPPY! We are pretty much starting over since it has been on pause for longer than it prolly should have lol XD )(P.S. I love your Clear Profile pic)

@ZappiestAbyss

"um.....P.E" He smiled and looked at the schedule. Victor was tall, muscular but a thin kinda muscular. He had the perfect body for figure skating
@ZappiestAbyss Alright, challenge time baby!

Samuel Peters

Samuel was headed out of his dorm to go find tools to fix his door(He kicked it down again.). He stopped halfway through the hallway when he saw someone standing there with a full set of armor on. "Jesus crimney, you going to Spain to do some crusading?" Samuel asked, looking him up and down.

Mei Rinsaku

"Eh, I've gotten used to it," Mei sighed, shrugging his shoulders and turning to the front to listen.

@IkutoForever2222

Smoke stopped and looked at the boy. (Boy?) He turned around and walked towards him. 

'No. Shouldn't you be in class though?' He said in sign language.

Yeh, boy.

Samuel Peters

Samuel only understood a small bit of language. All he could really tell was 'No... shouldn't... in class'. "Yeah, probably. Hell, I've gotta fix my door though. What about you?"

@ZappiestAbyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back