• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Josh gave another sigh of relief. "Yeah ready to go." He slowly got out of the bed, reluctant to let Jordan go. He had been so comfortable for the first time in a while. He shook his head to replace his ears and hair then smoothed the both his hair and the fur on his ears, he also shook his tail. "Let's go." Josh said and walked over to where his door used to be and then decided to go grab it from the room across the hallway, and moved it back to his room. "We'll have to stop by the school office to tell them what happened with the door. Now let's go." He moved back into the hallway and headed to the stairs knowing the boy was following him. @IkutoForever2222

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of that, I'm a student and they know about my strength, I'll just tell them I was trying to get dressed but I got stuck and when I finally pulled my arm through, I hit the door and it went flying. It's technically not a lie since I have done it before and the same result happened." He turned his head to look at Jordan and gave a small smile and proceeded to go down the stairs. @IkutoForever2222

Josh stopped walking and turned to Jordan. "Well yeah, we're friend right. That's what friends do for each others." He put his hand out. "Now let's go and see your future school." @IkutoForever2222

Josh headed for the school office first on there way there he told Jordan what things were. "So as you can guess the building we walked out of is the dorm room where students sleep and in the lobby there is a lounge and a couple of machines with food in them, its where students go to hang out some times. This here is just a little field where kids go to hand out when they want to be outside." He made his way past a couple of buildings explaining what each one was for. When they finally made it to the main building and walked inside. "This is the main building, All the teachers have offices here and so do the secretary and the principal." They walked up to the main desk. "Excuse me, I'm just here two broken dorm room doors. Mine and the one across the hallway from me." He told the story he had told Jordan he would say and the woman responded the exact way he knew she would. "Again Mister Joseph? That's the third time this semester." she gave a disapproving look. Josh simply replied. "Maybe the doors should be built sturdier, you do have a lot of different types of creature at this school, many of which have excess strength. We'll be going now." He turned and continued to show the Jordan the school. "Was there something you wanted to see specifically?" @IkutoForever2222

"hmm.....i never been in a school so i dont know what there is...." He smiled and stretched. "im surprised she bought your story.....you are a good liar.....but its no good to lie...i mean...it seems bad.....is it?" He looked at him, really wanting to know.

@KuroBara

His tail wagged and he pounced oon the other male, licking his cheek. "of course i like it! it feels so good!"

@mewbot5408

Jordan groaned and opened his eyes, all his colors rushed back into him, and the event looked hella awsome. "w-what?" He sat up and stretched.

@KuroBara

"So it's kind of like how I have really sensitive ears?" He asked as he was pounced on and he looked up at him pinned under the dragon's weight. Despite being a grown man Dorian was slender and Smaller frame with a nice booty like that of a woman.

Josh looked at Jordan. "Well it is bad but at the same time sometimes it's necessary. I'm not that good at lying, it made it easy because it technically wasn't a lie since I have done such a thing before like she said, it"s already happened twice this semester. Lies that can hurt people and can put people in danger are bad, lies that prevent such things I think aren't so bad, still not right but sometimes can't be helped. Why don't we check out the library, It's a nice place, lots of books to read and learn from or get lost in." He began heading in the direction of the library @IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
"books?" He tilted his head and smiled. "sounds fun! i want to learn everything possible!" He laughed. "which is probably impossi-"  "FIFTEEEN!!!" Someone shouted and Jordan stopped, looking back at the person who shouted. "huh?"

"there you are....oh thank god you are safe......we were supposed to retrieve you....but the driver lost you and it turned out he was driving under the influence of alcohol.

guys165.jpg

@KuroBara

"right!" He smiled and looked at the attractive person under him and gave the other males ear a lick.

@mewbot5408

Josh smiled as Jordan spoke but then looked at the male who had shouted to him. He stepped in front of Jordan placing himself in between the two. "His name is Jordan now for one. And two who the hell are you?" The fur on his ears and tail prickling, he didn't have a good feeling about this, he didn't want this new guy to take the boy away, he had finally found a friend and he quite liked him. @IkutoForever2222 (gtg going out with my aunt, not sure when I'll be back.)

Takis Argyris

"Eh, shit..." Takis mumbled. Hearing Cadius' muffled yell snapped him back into reality. "Hey... hold on a second... Hey, stop it!"  He got up and turned into a dragon again. 

imagejpeg

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"El infierno, parece que no me importa," Heliodoro laughed, kissing the Cheshire on the cheek.

@IkutoForever2222

"books?" He tilted his head and smiled. "sounds fun! i want to learn everything possible!" He laughed. "which is probably impossi-"  "FIFTEEEN!!!" Someone shouted and Jordan stopped, looking back at the person who shouted. "huh?"

"there you are....oh thank god you are safe......we were supposed to retrieve you....but the driver lost you and it turned out he was driving under the influence of alcohol.

@KuroBara

"right!" He smiled and looked at the attractive person under him and gave the other males ear a lick.

@mewbot5408

Dorian face went completely red and a moan escaped his lips. The mouse then put his hands on the dragon's chest trying to push him off himself but didn't get as far as moving him a centimeter. "...stop..no..not when you're a dragon..." He squeaked. In truth he didn't even want to do it considering he didn't think aspero would approve but this could have been easily misinterpreted as him being cool with things long as long as he was in human form. 

(Also you have my full permission for your character to keep molesting Dorian all you want...)

Ah, quite sorry. @mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

Vad blushed and looked away. "W-we've barely been together.. and really aren't even officially together... yet."

Samuel Peters

Samuel could see that he wasn't gonna get up. "Well that's too fuckin' bad." He picked Kai up and walked out of the nurse's office. "Besides, considering the shit that goes on at this school, I'm sure other people need to go in there."

@Kai Hitachiin

Samuel Peters

"Alright, then do it," Samuel said, putting Kai down. He didn't really mind the stares, he did stupid shit every day and he was just used to it. "And don't go back to the nurse's office, or I swear I'll carry you all the way around the school."

@Kai Hitachiin

Ah, quite sorry. @mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

Vad blushed and looked away. "W-we've barely been together.. and really aren't even officially together... yet."

Samuel Peters

Samuel could see that he wasn't gonna get up. "Well that's too fuckin' bad." He picked Kai up and walked out of the nurse's office. "Besides, considering the shit that goes on at this school, I'm sure other people need to go in there."

@Kai Hitachiin

"You said yet...so does that mean you are interested me?" He asked softly and brought his hand up kissing it. He grinned looking at him tilting his head. "Please look at me, vadvasvach,dear..." He told him softly and gave puppy dog eyes.

Samuel Peters

Samuel looked at him a bit funny. "That was... a quick mood transition. Anyways, I couldn't give less of a damn what we do." He leaned against a wall and zoned out, turning half invisible. It was kinda gross, cause you could see some of his organs, but besides that nothing was wrong.

@Kai Hitachiin

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I don't wanna answer that..." Vad said quietly. He did, but he still didn't like the idea of a relationship. He looked over at Ru and cocked his head.

@mewbot5408

Kai raises an eyebrow as Samuel turned somewhat transparent. "I'm incredibly tempted to poke you right now but I'm afraid you might kill me if I do....I'm gonna do it anyway." Kai then pokes Samuel in the stomach.

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

Samuel looked at him a bit funny. "That was... a quick mood transition. Anyways, I couldn't give less of a damn what we do." He leaned against a wall and zoned out, turning half invisible. It was kinda gross, cause you could see some of his organs, but besides that nothing was wrong.

@Kai Hitachiin

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I don't wanna answer that..." Vad said quietly. He did, but he still didn't like the idea of a relationship. He looked over at Ru and cocked his head.

@mewbot5408

"...why do you like not telling me anything?" He pouted a little. Ru then licked vad on the nose before  exhaling and laid down in his lap face first. Ru had purposely did so before moving onto his back and stared up at vadvasvach blushing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back