• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Josh smiled as Jordan muttered to himself about his name but then stopped at the last thing he had said. "I wasn't created, I was born. I mean in a sense of the word, my parents created me but I was born just like everyone else." Josh thought for a moment, maybe those weren't the best choice of words considering he had a hunch that this boy was created and not born. "I guess now a days more people are created and not born and plus everyone in my family has ears and a tail, comes with being a werewolf. We could always buy you a pair, they wont be real but we could make them look real." Hey tried to change the subject, he was becoming awkward with it and it made him uncomfortable, he worried it might upset Jordan if something was said the wrong way. He finished putting the supplies away and laid beside the boy pointing his ears in his direction knowing he'd want to play with them and lightly placing his tail near him as well. @IkutoForever2222

Rasmus smirked and hopped up on the bed. He was the size of a saint bernard so it was easy for him to move around. "my forms are different every time i shift....i was just wondering what this one looked like"

@mewbot5408

"A different form everytime? Is that the same with your body as a person? Or do I get to still see those beautiful eyes?" He asked turning a page. He looked back at him.

"If you need me to, I can step out?" Grey felt his phone buzz and check to see what it was. it was a message from his ex...how could he say such things to him ?  Grey didn't want to brust into tears, so he tired his best to keep cailm 

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I still don't know..." Vad said. "Besides, I'm not exactly the most dominant person... I mean, I'm a skinny 15 year old white boy." He blushed and looked down at their hands for a moment, before looking away again.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

(I'm a wee  bit confused, is the portal already closed, or is it closing?)

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Un poco... pero sólo por un puñado de brutos." Heliodoro huffed, looking off to the side. "No es tan grand como personas hacen hacia fuera para ser. Es realmente muy molesto."

@IkutoForever2222

Jordan reached over and played with the soft ears and then played with the tail alone. "that would be nice.....and its fine.....i guess i was created instead of born...." He shrugged. "im alive and well thanks to you"

@KuroBara

"my bad.....my colors are different....not the form" He chuckled. "and my human form is the same....so yes....you will get to see my rainbow eyes again"

@mewbot5408

lol yeah there is like 5 seconds before it closes lol)

"ah.....lo siento" Cheshire murmured and hugged him when another Cheshire appeared next to them. 

"whoa....you are a weird looking imagination...." He said. (obviously the cat man lol)

cheshire_by_jazz_demo-d8s8vlx.jpg

@Imapeople000

Pandora does disturbing things when I try to type... It went through three songs in ten seconds...

Takis Argyris

"Hold on a bit," Takis sighed to Julius and Jolin, before diving into the portal as it closed. "Man, we're really starting this shit again?" Takis sighed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro was about to ask him why, when the other Cheshire appeared. "¡Jesús Cristo!" He yelled, hugging onto Cheshire. He stopped and blinked, before laughing. "Hombre, ¿cuántos de ustedes están allí?"

@IkutoForever2222

lol xD  

The stepfather tazered him as he came through the portal. "looks like a virus came in...." He huffed.

"mucho...La gente lee a Alicia en el país de las maravillas y consigue ideas locas. Somos la misma persona de la historia, formada simplemente como diferentes personas nos ven." He explained.

@Imapeople000

"If you need me to, I can step out?" Grey felt his phone buzz and check to see what it was. it was a message from his ex...how could he say such things to him ?  Grey didn't want to brust into tears, so he tired his best to keep cailm 

@mewbot5408

"You don't have to." He told grey as he unbuttoned his shirt. Eris moved his baby closer to his chest to feed her. He noticed the look on Grey's face and leaned over kissing him on the lips  in a attempt to cheer him up. 

Josh smiled. "Glad I could help." He flickered his tail so that Jordan would have to chase it a little with his hands. "Maybe we could get you enrolled in school, that way when I have to go to class you're not here all alone." He thought out loud. He didn't want him being alone, especially since it seemed like he had been created recently and didn't seem to have any life experience and Josh seemed to be the only one he knew; and Josh did not deem himself good enough to be the only one this person knew. @IkutoForever2222

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I still don't know..." Vad said. "Besides, I'm not exactly the most dominant person... I mean, I'm a skinny 15 year old white boy." He blushed and looked down at their hands for a moment, before looking away again.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

(I'm a wee  bit confused, is the portal already closed, or is it closing?)

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Un poco... pero sólo por un puñado de brutos." Heliodoro huffed, looking off to the side. "No es tan grand como personas hacen hacia fuera para ser. Es realmente muy molesto."

@IkutoForever2222

"Then make me yours....claim me,vadvasvach..." He told him leaning in whispering in his ear. He then gave him a peck on his cheek. "You want me too don't you?" He asked softly as he blushed.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I... don't know how..." Vad said quietly. He blinked and looked at Ru. "What would that do anyways? Even if we were to convince Sin, my father would never accept... not even from Sin. I'm the only catalyst he has in the human world. The only reason I ever survive is because of my demon blood..."

@mewbot5408

Grey blushed and rubbed his arm, nodding his head." How can you...Deal with a break up this bad? It makes me feel like im worthless and...alone.  " he frowned. "I guess he just used me."

@mewbot5408

Kasper closes his eyes. He had finally seemed a bit calmed down. Luke's touch was soothing. He didn't think he could go through what they had to  again. He also knew he probably couldn't have another baby for a while.

"Im sorry this happened... I should've been more careful."

Grey blushed and rubbed his arm, nodding his head." How can you...Deal with a break up this bad? It makes me feel like im worthless and...alone.  " he frowned. "I guess he just used me."

@mewbot5408

He exhaled deeply. "You're not alone and you're no where near worthless,grey...I understand what you're going through and my ex boyfriend just used me for sex and got me pregnant and I don't don't know the first thing about raising a baby..." He told him. He then smiled sadly. Eris looked away down at Eliza."He doesn't deserve a amazing guy like you. And if you're interested...you can date me if you want and I'm sure eliza would like that too... but that's up to you if you want to or not...." He told him blushing.

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"I... don't know how..." Vad said quietly. He blinked and looked at Ru. "What would that do anyways? Even if we were to convince Sin, my father would never accept... not even from Sin. I'm the only catalyst he has in the human world. The only reason I ever survive is because of my demon blood..."

@mewbot5408

"That's simple.Just kiss me and see where it leads you." He told him. He smiled and intwined his fingers with vach's. "True. But he can't deny us if you claim me first." 

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Of course he could... he's a god, Roxanne. He can do anything..." Vad said quietly.

"That's simple.Just kiss me and see where it leads you." He told him. He smiled and intwined his fingers with vach's. "True. But he can't deny us if you claim me first." 

(I will be playing Lucifer, if they run into him.)

Samuel Peters

Kai started to relax and he blinked,"now what, I let her stab me with a needle, what happens now?"

@Imapeople000

"Well, assuming you still aren't acting slower than a handicapped tortoise, you should be able to go..." Samuel sighed. 

God dammit, the @ signs aren't working...

Samuel Peters

Samuel sighed and shook his head. "Man, I'm lazy, but god damn..." He muttered. He looked at Kai and said, "Well you don't gotta go home but ya can't stay here. So get out or I'll carry you out again."

@Kai Hitachiin

Takis Argyris

Takis(Obviously) got electrocuted and fell over. After a couple seconds, he managed to stagger up. "Nice try, ya bitch!" Takis said, his speech slurred a bit. "I've been tazed before! That's how I got mine!" He just hoped that he didn't have another tazer cartridge, or he'd probably get knocked out.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Huh... extraño pensar. Pero fue un muy buen libro..." Heliodoro chuckled.

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Of course he could... he's a god, Roxanne. He can do anything..." Vad said quietly.

(I will be playing Lucifer, if they run into him.)

Samuel Peters

"Well, assuming you still aren't acting slower than a handicapped tortoise, you should be able to go..." Samuel sighed. 

God dammit, the @ signs aren't working...

Roxanne leaned in. "Still, we'll figure this out..." he murmured softly and looked up at him. "..vadvasvach...do you want to?" He whispered and moved in giving him a light kiss. He waited for vach to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back