• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Vadvasvach Ziolur(Demon)

"Don't taunt me, bastard..." Vad growled, tightening his grip. He slammed Ru against a tree and ripped one of the many chains off his wrists, tying Ru around the tree. "Since you refuse to feel pain, I'll just have to destroy the others..." He said, turning towards the school. "Oh, imagine their screams, their horror... their burning bodies writhing on the ground... all because of you..." He said maliciously, turning towards Ru.

@mewbot5408

"I was flirting...becuase you are sexy as shit right now." He admitted blushing he was serious. Ru was chained up and he seemed like he was enjoying all off it. he seemed unfazed. "Okay do it. If that's what you want to do then I'm all for the idea. I don't have any friends or family so it doesn't matter..." He told vach as he admired him.

"Not a chance..." Luke smirked then got up slowly and blurred behind Quin. Luke then bites into Quin's neck and took half of his blood then snapped his neck. Luke panted heavily, "Bastard." Luke then blurs behind Lucius and snaps his neck also then he walked toward Kasper, "We don't have much time... That will only slow him down. Luke picks Kasper up and blurs to safety.

Quin dropped down unconscious. Kasper hung on to luke with teary eyes burying his face into luke's chest. He was shaking terribly and sobbing hard. He was in pain both physically and emotionally. Their baby was dead and Kasper himself was lucky to be alive. Luke had been hurt."I'm a burden...this is my fault." He murmured in-between sobs.

Vadvasvach Ziolur(Demon)

Vad stopped and grabbed his head for a second, groaning as if he had a horrible migraine. "Don't... say that..." Vadvasvach muttered, turning towards Ru.

@mewbot5408

Quin dropped down unconscious. Kasper hung on to luke with teary eyes burying his face into luke's chest. He was shaking terribly and sobbing hard. He was in pain both physically and emotionally. Their baby was dead and Kasper himself was lucky to be alive. Luke had been hurt."I'm a burden...this is my fault." He murmured in-between sobs.

"Stop saying that..." Luke layed him down in his bed as he pulled out the knife groaning in pain and he throws it to the side stumbling onto the bed.

"Stop saying that..." Luke layed him down in his bed as he pulled out the knife groaning in pain and he throws it to the side stumbling onto the bed.

Kasper hiccups rubbing his eyes and  coughed as blood trickled down his lips. He moved over luke pressing his lips to his boyfriend's giving him his own blood to help heal him quicker. Kasper soon stopped to lay  down  next to Luke's chest with a heavy aching breath.  Kasper looked terrible. He was littered in wounds and he had a big wound in his stomach. He had his arms over the hole. He looked like he would die if not from his injuries but from the heart break  of losing the child thanks to Lucius.

Kasper hiccups rubbing his eyes and  coughed as blood trickled down his lips. He moved over luke pressing his lips to his boyfriend's giving him his own blood to help heal him quicker. Kasper soon stopped to lay  down  next to Luke's chest with a heavy aching breath.  Kasper looked terrible. He was littered in wounds and he had a big wound in his stomach. He had his arms over the hole. He looked like he would die if not from his injuries but from the heart break  of losing the child thanks to Lucius.

Luke layed down with his boyfriend and bit his wrist then put it to Kasper's lips, "Here... This can heal you too... So drink... Im fine." Luke closed his eyes slowly and let his boyfriend drink his blood to heal him.

Luke layed down with his boyfriend and bit his wrist then put it to Kasper's lips, "Here... This can heal you too... So drink... Im fine." Luke closed his eyes slowly and let his boyfriend drink his blood to heal him.

Kasper grabbed the wrist he was offered and sucked on it swallowing some of his blood. It wasn't long till he stopped licking his wrist tenderly.  He laid back down as his injuries started healing. he moved closer to his boyfriend. "... Luke,i love you..." He murmured.

"Man, I can wait to see her! I most definitely have to give her something ~" he smiled and saw another boy walk in..his new roommate . "Hello~ I'm Grey. oh...I also want a kid one day . I love children . "

@mewbot5408

Azrael look at him in Surprise "are you sure?" he ask him as he gently lean and take his hands as he look at him with his Yellow eyes and put his hand in his mouth them he lick  and take a bite. looking forward to his reaction.

jason look at him and nodded "alright but i hope someday u will" he said with a smile and he take out a music "listen to that it would help u calm down more" he said

Aurelion smile and hug him "yeah so what shall we do now?" he ask him with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

"Man, I can wait to see her! I most definitely have to give her something ~" he smiled and saw another boy walk in..his new roommate . "Hello~ I'm Grey. oh...I also want a kid one day . I love children . "

@mewbot5408

Eris gave a little wave to Rocco. "I'm Eris. Make yourself comfortable." He told the fellow mermaid. He looked up at grey blushing. He looked at the egg. "It's just gonna be a little hard considering I have to deal with my studies and classes along with work. her father isn't around to help out..." He told him with a exhale. Eris gave the egg a small kiss as he walked to the couch sitting with it to keep it warm with his body heat. 

"If you need help, I can help you out. Besides, im super good with children.  I had to keep my little sister all the times..not to mention some younger cousin. " grey smiled and tucked his hands in his pockets

@mewbot5408

Agui started painting a picture of what seems to be a male facing back, revealing his back with the most stunning wings. The hair was black and it resembled a certain angel Agui knows. All in all, it was a great painting. He started painting a background which included spiders and their web. After a while Agui seemed to be satisfied with his work.

He took a few steps back to look at his painting better before dropping to the ground, sitting there, hugging his knees. Now time for his second step on figuring things out and expressing emotions, coping with the emotions and process what was going on or what happened.

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvesvach Ziolur(Demon)

"God dammit!" Vadvesvach roared, smashing down trees with his fist. "I... said... don't... say that!" His fist finally stopped an inch away from Ru's face. "You have a lot of balls to fuck with me... I could kill you right now, and no one would know..."

@mewbot5408

"If you need help, I can help you out. Besides, im super good with children.  I had to keep my little sister all the time..not to mention some younger cousins. " grey smiled and tucked his hands in his pockets

@mewbot5408

@Acethekidd@IkutoForever2222

Eris  smiled looking down at the egg. "That would help alot. You can even step in as a sort of father figure if you wanted to...heck my roommate could do it if he wanted." He then carried the egg to the pool room. The room was warm and the pool was decent sized while it was set up a bit like a aquarium would but more cozy and very clean. It was designed to house mermaids. Eris set his egg down diving into the pool and came back up and grabbed his egg. He was definitely a new and protective mother.

Vadvesvach Ziolur(Demon)

"God dammit!" Vadvesvach roared, smashing down trees with his fist. "I... said... don't... say that!" His fist finally stopped an inch away from Ru's face. "You have a lot of balls to fuck with me... I could kill you right now, and no one would know..."

@mewbot5408

"Can't help it, I'm completely interested in you darling....both sides of you are my type." He told him grinning. "Correction..i want to fuck you.. not fuck with.." He giggled. "I told you I like playing rough."

Vadvesvach Ziolur(Demon)

"Damn you!" Vad roared, ripping him off the tree and smashing him around. "Just... die... already!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vadvesvach Ziolur

"Damn you!" Vad roared, ripping him off the tree and smashing him around. "Just... die... already!"

Ru set himself completely on  fire as was flung around only to latch onto his  arm tightly so he wouldn't hit the ground. His leg got busted and was bleeding. He flinched a little it hurt like hell but he some how managed to push himself up landing as he managed to sit on vad's shoulder. "I'm serious vadvasvach... you're my type and I want to go out with you. I don't care if you hurt me somtimes or destroy things,darling.. I don't care if you kill people or you even wind up killing me one day or if I become a demon. I'm not afraid of anything..."

Vadvasvach Ziolur(Demon)

"Get... off of me...!" Vad yelled, flinging him onto the ground. It had taken Vadvasvach some effort, and he was breathing heavily, showing that he was about to turn into a human again. "Why won't... goat die...?"

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

"Get... off of me...!" Vad yelled, flinging him onto the ground. It had taken Vadvasvach some effort, and he was breathing heavily, showing that he was about to turn into a human again. "Why won't... goat die...?"

@mewbot5408

"Because I don't die easily,vach. I also don't give up on what I want,

darling."  He told him as rubbed his busted leg with exhale. It hurt really bad. Ru stared at vach not taking his eyes off him. His pink fires died down and he blushed. "Vach..."

Vadvasvach Ziolur

Vad fell over on his knee, his energy drained. He looked at Ru and said, "The next time I am awakened, you will die..." It didn't sound like Vad at all, even in his demon form. The same ring of fire covered him again, and he was back to human. His clothes were a bit tattered, but more or less in good condition. He looked at Ru coldly, some of the evil still in him. "If you tell anyone, I will slit your damn throat. That's a promise." He said.

@mewbot5408

Vadvasvach Ziolur

Vad fell over on his knee, his energy drained. He looked at Ru and said, "The next time I am awakened, you will die..." It didn't sound like Vad at all, even in his demon form. The same ring of fire covered him again, and he was back to human. His clothes were a bit tattered, but more or less in good condition. He looked at Ru coldly, some of the evil still in him. "If you tell anyone, I will slit your damn throat. That's a promise." He said.

@mewbot5408

The pan gave a huff. "I don't honestly care enough to...plus who would I even tell? " He told him sharply. He rubbed his leg trying to sooth the pain. Ru looked at vad as he  moved forward reaching out to him. "Vach, you okay?" He asked softly.

"Oh course !  it's like a dream come true. man, I wish I had a cub of my own..but helping you raise your little girl is close enough I suppose~" Grey's eyes started to shine some."i already have some stuff in mind..clothes anyway . "

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back