• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

Takis laughed a bit. "Naw dude, it was awesome." He still couldn't see Jolin, so he just assumed that there was one person. Even though there were two voices singing... but he didn't really think about that.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro smiled and kissed the Cheshire again, closing his eyes and still blushing a bit, hoping that no one was watching them.

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vad moved back again when he touched his nose. "N-no thank you... I don't eat..." He said quietly.

@mewbot5408

Ru gave a hum in response and  made a pouty face. "well then..what should I do??"

Grey smiled, blushing faintly . "No worries !  I'm just glad to help."Grey laid his stuff down once they had gotten to the dorm." Nice to meet you~ and what do you have there in your arms?" ha wondered what kind of egg he had

@mewbot5408

Grey smiled, blushing faintly . "No worries !  I'm just glad to help."Grey laid his stuff down once they had gotten to the dorm." Nice to meet you~ and what do you have there in your arms?" ha wondered what kind of egg he had

@mewbot5408

He blushed."uhm... I'm a mermaid and this is my egg. My ex boyfriend is the father..." he told grey softly in response and  exhaled deeply. He frowned thinking of elch. "He ditched me and he was the one whose fault it was....." He took a deep breath. "Sorry..I didn't mean to bother you with my problem... sorry.."

Julius smiled and looked at him. "thank you....we have been practicing for a talent show...."

Jolin finally popped out, only his head could be seen.

Cadi smiled. Jolin was so cute!

Cheshire looked at him after he pulled away. "hey....only look at me" He said, obviously Heliodoro couldnt understand him.

@Imapeople000

Noiz hugged him, holding him close. "how do you feel?"

@mewbot5408

Julius smiled and looked at him. "thank you....we have been practicing for a talent show...."

Jolin finally popped out, only his head could be seen.

Cadi smiled. Jolin was so cute!

Cheshire looked at him after he pulled away. "hey....only look at me" He said, obviously Heliodoro couldnt understand him.

@Imapeople000

Noiz hugged him, holding him close. "how do you feel?"

@mewbot5408

He then puased looking at him in the eyes. "noiz.....i..... I think  I'm in love with you....." He told him just coming to the realization as his face became flushed red. his ears flattened and he stared up at him.

Noiz blushed, his chains bursting and his emotions and feeling of pain. He winced and held his head, the pain from being whacked in the head earlier.

@mewbot5408

I have a Merman xD  they are super rare in thiscountry in the rp @mewbot5408  )

(Eris was added after mew and orious, I have a total of characters in this rp. I know you have a merman, you added yours not long after I made mine..the person I was rping with up and left...the last part I left off with them was the did the deed so as a continuing to use him is he was dumped by his bf and has to raise a egg. If you want yours to meet mine and be friends or help out that is cool by me.)

fantail_merboy_by_kinipa3-d5vttg7.jpg

im open now xD  (also i have a new chara that needs and owner....yes....and owner )

Rocco swam around the tank, thinking he was the only one here, until he found Eris. He blinked and slowly swam forward, but hiding behind rocks on his way.

@mewbot5408

im open now xD  (also i have a new chara that needs and owner....yes....and owner )

Rocco swam around the tank, thinking he was the only one here, until he found Eris. He blinked and slowly swam forward, but hiding behind rocks on his way.

@mewbot5408

(Eris is in his dorm talking to grey who just helped him, uhm maybe you could send Rocco to him or Rocco is his new dorm mate as convenience??)

"I'm sorry to hear that...my Boyfriend dumped me to. i..kinda just isolated my self from others. your acutally the first guy to talk me in ages." he smiled." congrats on your baby! I didn't know merfolk hatached from eggs."

@mewbot5408

(yeah sure)

Josh left his room and headed to school, he still hadn't made any friends and it was starting to make things awkward when it came to wanting to do things that involved more than just himself.

Takis Argyris

Takis jumped a bit when he saw Jolin" Oh jesus," He laughed. "I didn't see you..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro looked at him and cocked his head. "¿Qué le dirías? No puedo hablar a Inglés..."

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"What do you mean...?" Vad asked, looking over at him and cocking his head. He had a feeling he knew, but decided to ask anyways.

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
A very suspicious vehicle, it looked like a moving vehicle, drove by super fast, almost hitting Josh. Though it jerked to the side away from Josh, dropping a large wooden box out of the back and just drove on, not stopping to pick up the cargo. The box's lid was open just a tad and there was a naked smaller male in it. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

@KuroBara

Josh jumped away from the car in surprise, the hair on his ears and tail going up. "What the hell!" Josh growled, he then noticed to box on the ground. Pearing closer he noticed the lid was open a little and got closer to take a look. "What is that?" he questioned as he noticed something was in it. As he started to get a better look he realized it wasn't something but someone. He moved the lid completely off. There was a naked boy in the box. "What's with this?" He questioned as he stared at the naked sleeping boy in the box. After a couple of seconds he realized the boy might be cold naked like that and so he took off his jacket and placed it onto of him. "What should I do with him?" He wondered and decided to try and shake the boy gently awake. @IkutoForever2222

Jolin gave a small nod as a hello and sat down at the other piano and just looked between Cadi and Takis.

Julius rubbed the back of his head.  "im sorry....he is really shy" He cast a glance, more like a glare, to Jolin and Jolin seemed to disappear, but he was just blending in with his surroundings.

"Solo dije mirarme" Cheshire blushed and looked down.

@Imapeople000

well.....Rocco is more of a Fish boy......so he can only breath in air for a short amount of time....)

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back