• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Vadvesach Ziolur

Vadvesach looked around the dorms, a bit nervous. He didn't really know where he was supposed to be, and he really didn't want to have a nervous breakdown and fuck everything up so early in the year. He looked around and noticed a lot of flammable objects, which didn't exactly help his anxiety. He decided to head towards the exit of the dorm, constantly looking behind him to make sure that no one was following him, even though he knew no one would.

@mewbot5408

Vadvesach Ziolur

Vadvesach looked around the dorms, a bit nervous. He didn't really know where he was supposed to be, and he really didn't want to have a nervous breakdown and fuck everything up so early in the year. He looked around and noticed a lot of flammable objects, which didn't exactly help his anxiety. He decided to head towards the exit of the dorm, constantly looking behind him to make sure that no one was following him, even though he knew no one would.

@mewbot5408

Ru walked down the hallway humming. He was dressed bright pink tanktop,a candy colored vest,shorts,and gloves. He wore no shoes since he had hooves which his were painted a bubble gum pink. His long slender tail was wrapped in beads. He walked down the hallway swishing his hips and be stared at in awe. Ru headed for the dorms. He smirked spying the nephlim and approached moving in front on him. "Well hello,cutie. Where you going in a hurry?" 

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach stepped back a bit when he got blocked off. He looked up at the very... interestingly clothed person before him. "Oh... I um... don't really know..." Vadvesvach stuttered, scratching the back of his neck and looking behind him.

@mewbot5408

"But doesn't it get a little boring,lucius? I mean you're free now, why continue this circle? You're not a Doppler anymore and you can do anything you want! Why waste your life?!" He told Lucius and stared at him. "We could try traveling the world."

"Who said I wanted this to end?" Lucius smirks then blurs in front of Quin and grabs his throat slamming it into the wall, "Now if you big me one more time I WILL kill you... Got it?"

"Who said I wanted this to end?" Lucius smirks then blurs in front of Quin and grabs his throat slamming it into the wall, "Now if you big me one more time I WILL kill you... Got it?"

Quin gave him a look. He was unfazed like usual. "I just wanted to know...I care zero about our counter parts nor would I care if you end my life,lucius. If you wish to kill me then I don't mind long as it's you." He anwsered softly. He was bleeding now from the mouth.

"I love you..so..I don't mind if you hurt me.." quin added softly. He didn't struggle nor did he growl. He just stared at him. Meanwhile kasper started to wiggle desperately yelling at the two before there was a loud snap. One of the chains broke and he fell down on to his face. "Luuuukkkeeee!!!!!!!!!"

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach stepped back a bit when he got blocked off. He looked up at the very... interestingly clothed person before him. "Oh... I um... don't really know..." Vadvesvach stuttered, scratching the back of his neck and looking behind him.

@mewbot5408

Ru grinned. "Well for starters you're in the dorms,darling. Oh. Are you my new roommate? Room 182?" he asked getting a inkling of the fact this kid could be the guy moving into his room. 

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"I don't know... I haven't checked..." Vadvesvach said quietly, looking down. He felt lost and confused, which wasn't very often for him. Sure, he was usually a nervous wreck all the time, but he was at least a wreck that knew what he was doing. He looked up at Ru again, looking kinda like a lost puppy.

@mewbot5408

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"I don't know... I haven't checked..." Vadvesvach said quietly, looking down. He felt lost and confused, which wasn't very often for him. Sure, he was usually a nervous wreck all the time, but he was at least a wreck that knew what he was doing. He looked up at Ru again, looking kinda like a lost puppy.

@mewbot5408

" Oh so you are new. " He then pulled out a set of papers from his pocket. "Your name vadesvach ziolur,darling? Cause if you are then I can help you... "He asked looking over the papers smirking. Ru then held out the papers staring at him with his multicolored eyes.

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded his head. "Yes... that's me..." He said nervously. He hoped as he took the papers(A bit shakily, mind you) that they didn't have anything else except his name and his dorm, preferring for people not to really know about the horrifying crimes he's committed in the past. 

@mewbot5408

Quin gave him a look. He was unfazed like usual. "I just wanted to know...I care zero about our counter parts nor would I care if you end my life,lucius. If you wish to kill me then I don't mind long as it's you." He anwsered softly. He was bleeding now from the mouth.

"I love you..so..I don't mind if you hurt me.." quin added softly. He didn't struggle nor did he growl. He just stared at him. Meanwhile kasper started to wiggle desperately yelling at the two before there was a loud snap. One of the chains broke and he fell down on to his face. "Luuuukkkeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"Crap..." Lucuis closed his eyes then let go of Quin facing Kasper, "Now look what you did." Lucius blurs in front of Kasper sighing, "I should rip your heart out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded his head. "Yes... that's me..." He said nervously. He hoped as he took the papers(A bit shakily, mind you) that they didn't have anything else except his name and his dorm, preferring for people not to really know about the horrifying crimes he's committed in the past. 

@mewbot5408

The papers consisted of a copy of his schedule,dorm information,

And the student handbook.  "You can call me Ru, follow me I'll show you the room." He told him. He turned around with a little giggle as he began  trotting.

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded and followed, struggling a mite bit to keep up. Certainly a... colorful character... Vadvesvach thought to himself. He remembered a couple people like him in Venezuela... before he killed them, of course. He stopped for a second, thinking about all the writhing, flaming bodies... he shook his head and shivered a bit, continuing to follow Ru.

@mewbot5408

"Crap..." Lucuis closed his eyes then let go of Quin facing Kasper, "Now look what you did." Lucius blurs in front of Kasper sighing, "I should rip your heart out."

Kasper moved trying to snap the other chain. "Luuuukkkeeee!!!! Heeeelllpppp meee!!!" He  screams and smacks his head hard into Lucius' head smacking him over. Quin snorted and stood. "hey now, you can't touch him if I can't touch yours,remember?"

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded and followed, struggling a mite bit to keep up. Certainly a... colorful character... Vadvesvach thought to himself. He remembered a couple people like him in Venezuela... before he killed them, of course. He stopped for a second, thinking about all the writhing, flaming bodies... he shook his head and shivered a bit, continuing to follow Ru.

@mewbot5408

Ru led him to the correct room. He trotted down the hallway humming only to stop at the door. He grabbed the handle turning it and pulled it open walking in. He stepped back gesturing for him to follow. The dorm was actually rather homely but had alot of really girly touches and lots of pink. 

Grey

the cheetah anthro tried his best to hold back tears. he told his self that he was over this all. it's been a few years and still, he was jealous of his Ex. "Who needs him anyway..he's just going to keep cheating right..he's been with two guys already . " Grey wiped his eyes and inhaled a deep breath before taking a seat on a bench .  he pulled up one knee, Resting his chin on his knees and frowned.  he kept looking through the social media he was apart on on his phone, huffing 

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded and looked up at Ru. "T-thanks..." He said quietly. He looked around again, still feeling like he was being watched, but shook it off and looked back around the room. He didn't exactly fancy the... color scheme, but he figured since he was new, and since Ru had helped him, he wouldn't complain and make an ass of himself.

@mewbot5408

Grey

the cheetah anthro tried his best to hold back tears. he told his self that he was over this all. it's been a few years and still, he was jealous of his Ex. "Who needs him anyway..he's just going to keep cheating right..he's been with two guys already . " Grey wiped his eyes and inhaled a deep breath before taking a seat on a bench .  he pulled up one knee, Resting his chin on his knees and frowned.  he kept looking through the social media he was apart on on his phone, huffing 

Eris walked down the hallway with a bunch of heavy bags in his arms right by grey. He then ended up tripping flat on his face and all the contents of his bags fell all over the floor. "No! No! No!" The mermaid squeaked and tried to get everything collected back up into his bags. What a mess! And he had to get back to his dorm to check the bathroom. Things had been harder since valshe had left him. He had his studies and the gardens then swim team and he worked. He also had to worry about his egg and it's care. Everything was just difficult and even worse for a clumsy mermaid.

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vadvesvach nodded and looked up at Ru. "T-thanks..." He said quietly. He looked around again, still feeling like he was being watched, but shook it off and looked back around the room. He didn't exactly fancy the... color scheme, but he figured since he was new, and since Ru had helped him, he wouldn't complain and make an ass of himself.

@mewbot5408

"May I call you vach for short? Also, feel free to make yourself at home...I didn't touch your room so you do what you want to it. " He said as he posed against the wall with his leg up in a sexy way. He then moved away and slid his arms down the nephlim's shoulders giggling. "Or would you prefer getting your nice ass in my bed?"

Grey looked up from his phone, seeing a boy falling on the front of him. the cheetah's ears shot up as he rushed over towards the merman . "oh geez..you alright ? " Grey started to help him with stuff and handed it to him."geez, that's alot of stuff you have." he chuckled his long tail swayed slightly from side to side

@mewbot5408

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"Yeah, you can just call me that..." Vadvesvach said, still looking into the room. He jumped when Ru ran his hands down his shoulder. "Don't touch me..." Vad said quietly, moving a bit away. He always had a deathly fear that he would hurt someone, even though it had never happened. He was freaking out a bit internally, but was managing to maintain control and at least look like he was alright.

@mewbot5408

Kasper moved trying to snap the other chain. "Luuuukkkeeee!!!! Heeeelllpppp meee!!!" He  screams and smacks his head hard into Lucius' head smacking him over. Quin snorted and stood. "hey now, you can't touch him if I can't touch yours,remember?"

Lucius stumbled back then snarled at Quin, "Then go ahead and torture mine... I'll torture this one... Separately." Lucuis grabs Kasper by the hair and dragged him into another room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey looked up from his phone, seeing a boy falling on the front of him. the cheetah's ears shot up as he rushed over towards the merman . "oh geez..you alright ? " Grey started to help him with stuff and handed it to him."geez, that's alot of stuff you have." he chuckled his long tail swayed slightly from side to side

@mewbot5408

It was noticable it was all groceries and baby stuff."Yea..it just got a wee bit too heavy. He blushed. "Um...uh...would you mind helping me out a little? I'll pay you." The mermaid told him. He gather the rest back in the bags and stood up.

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"Yeah, you can just call me that..." Vadvesvach said, still looking into the room. He jumped when Ru ran his hands down his shoulder. "Don't touch me..." Vad said quietly, moving a bit away. He always had a deathly fear that he would hurt someone, even though it had never happened. He was freaking out a bit internally, but was managing to maintain control and at least look like he was alright.

@mewbot5408

Ru picked up on vach's defense and the look in his eyes. He crossed his arms pursing his lips. "Don't look at me like I'm weak. I play rough,babe. " He told him putting his hands on his hips then pointed to the array of weapons hanging above his bed Wall. Some even had fresh blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back