• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Luke looks over, "NO! You son of a bitch give him back!" Lucius grins and digs a knife in his back as Luke looks down and roars falling to his knees. Lucius kneels down to him, "Now... Watch as he takes your boyfriend AND your baby away from you."

Quin  moved about to stab  right into Kasper's stomach but kasper head butted him in the jaw with a scream as the knife got plunged down  into his side.  Kasper collapsed unconscious onto the floor bleeding. Quin grinned madly. "He is dead or will be shortly...also,i'm no Doppler just a clone." He stated and removed the restraints off kasper. Little did the others know kasper survived and the baby was completely fine. He was just unconscious due to the blood loss.

Quin  moved about to stab  right into Kasper's stomach but kasper head butted him in the jaw with a scream as the knife got plunged down  into his side.  Kasper collapsed unconscious onto the floor bleeding. Quin grinned madly. "He is dead or will be shortly...also,i'm no Doppler just a clone." He stated and removed the restraints off kasper. Little did the others know kasper survived and the baby was completely fine. He was just unconscious due to the blood loss.

Lucius snaps Luke's neck as he falls unconscious panting heavily smiling, "Well thats you... Not me... You can take your clone and I'll take my doppelganger... Deal?" Lucius picks up Luke over his shoulders.

Lucius snaps Luke's neck as he falls unconscious panting heavily smiling, "Well thats you... Not me... You can take your clone and I'll take my doppelganger... Deal?" Lucius picks up Luke over his shoulders.

"Hmm...im done here. Do what you want.." Quin said and dusted off his hands and left.  Kasper start to shift fading barely into consciousness. "Luke...." He was shaking as he reached out. He was bleeding. He slowly got to his feet grabbing Lucius' wrist tightly. "Why?" He rasped.

"Hmm...im done here. Do what you want.." Quin said and dusted off his hands and left.  Kasper start to shift fading barely into consciousness. "Luke...." He was shaking as he reached out. He was bleeding. He slowly got to his feet grabbing Lucius' wrist tightly. "Why?" He rasped.

"Sorry... But maybe you should've loved someone else who didn't have a doppelganger and a death wish." Lucius drops Luke then pulls out his knife and stabs Kaspers stomach where the baby would be and leaves the knife in twisted, "Have fun... Your never gonna see them both again... No matter how hard you try."

"Sorry... But maybe you should've loved someone else who didn't have a doppelganger and a death wish." Lucius drops Luke then pulls out his knife and stabs Kaspers stomach where the baby would be and leaves the knife in twisted, "Have fun... Your never gonna see them both again... No matter how hard you try."

His eyes wided welled up with tears that fell down. he sank to his knees and fell down as blood pooled around him. "... why..what...is.. your...."

His eyes wided welled up with tears that fell down. he sank to his knees and fell down as blood pooled around him. "... why..what...is.. your...."

Lucius pulls the knife out rolling his eyes, "Hey Quin! Wanna help me torture these 2? I'm not so good with Demons... But maybe you can." Lucius picks Luke up again, "Just follow me back... You can help."

Lucius pulls the knife out rolling his eyes, "Hey Quin! Wanna help me torture these 2? I'm not so good with Demons... But maybe you can." Lucius picks Luke up again, "Just follow me back... You can help."

Quin comes back running grinning. "Yeeeeessss!!!" he screams and grabs kasper over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Kasper was unconscious and he could die soon if not treated properly. 

Quin comes back running grinning. "Yeeeeessss!!!" he screams and grabs kasper over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Kasper was unconscious and he could die soon if not treated properly. 

"But first you need to heal him because he won't survive long enough to actually BE tortured."

"But first you need to heal him because he won't survive long enough to actually BE tortured."

Quin followed by and soon stopped to set kasper down. He healed kasper. He noticed there was blood soaking his lower half as well. "Hmm...the child is beyond healing.." he added with a snicker as he dragged kasper along. 

Quin followed by and soon stopped to set kasper down. He healed kasper. He noticed there was blood soaking his lower half as well. "Hmm...the child is beyond healing.." he added with a snicker as he dragged kasper along. 

"Well we just need them alive... Not their child... Thats just a bonus... Now are you ready?" Lucuis grabbed Quinn's arm then blurred to a mansion away from town. A boarding house more or less. He blurrs to the torture chambers, "Mind the bodies... Forgot to clean up." Lucius chains Luke up, "You can chain yours up in the next cell."

"Well we just need them alive... Not their child... Thats just a bonus... Now are you ready?" Lucuis grabbed Quinn's arm then blurred to a mansion away from town. A boarding house more or less. He blurrs to the torture chambers, "Mind the bodies... Forgot to clean up." Lucius chains Luke up, "You can chain yours up in the next cell."

Quin snickered and chained up kasper. "You hear that Kasper? It's  dead.. that child will not be born and you'll never get to meet it ." he told him yanking on Kasper's hair. Kasper had started to sob silently and quin smacked him across the face and grabbed his throat. "Shut up or I'll cut your tongue out!" He snarled.

Quin snickered and chained up kasper. "You hear that Kasper? It's  dead.. that child will not be born and you'll never get to meet it ." he told him yanking on Kasper's hair. Kasper had started to sob silently and quin smacked him across the face and grabbed his throat. "Shut up or I'll cut your tongue out!" He snarled.

Lucius crosses her arms, "Wow... And I thought I was cruel..."

Quin looks up at Lucius with his blue eyes. "so what's the plan buddy? What you gonna do?" He asked raising a brow and crossed his arms. He grinned at him. he glanced back at kasper before turning it to luke. 

"Gonna find a witch... Make her work for me... Get that damn spell that links me to him... Then I'll kill him... Maybe in front of him." Lucius points to kasper, "So why are you so worried about me?"

Quin puased staring at Lucius. " wait but if he dies don't you die?" He asked as he stretched out his arms. He exhaled deeply. "You need to get separated like I did." He stated to Lucius. quin glanced back at the sobbing Kasper. "Oh shut up it's d-e-a-d!! And you're next!!"

Quin puased staring at Lucius. " wait but if he dies don't you die?" He asked as he stretched out his arms. He exhaled deeply. "You need to get separated like I did." He stated to Lucius. quin glanced back at the sobbing Kasper. "Oh shut up it's d-e-a-d!! And you're next!!"

"Thats the point of the witch... I can't do anything to Luke until we get unlinked... Unless you wanna take a go at him." Lucius crossed his arms and leaned on the wall looking down at the ground, "Just don't hurt him to much."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thats the point of the witch... I can't do anything to Luke until we get unlinked... Unless you wanna take a go at him." Lucius crossed his arms and leaned on the wall looking down at the ground.

"Well,seprating you two will be a quite simple process for me...so bare with me." He said and with that he slit Lucius' arm and drew symbols in blood  down his body doing the same thing to luke. "Lucius part of the separation requires you to choose a physical trait of yours that will change...you keep that change in your mind while I start chanting the spell. Like for me it was my eyes and hair..." He told him as he took chalk drawing a triangle on the ground with symbols and poured their blood on it. that was right before he moved standing in the middle chanting the spell in demon tongue.

"Well,seprating you two will be a quite simple process for me...so bare with me." He said and with that he slit Lucius' arm and drew symbols in blood  down his body doing the same thing to luke. "Lucius part of the separation requires you to choose a physical trait of yours that will change...you keep that change in your mind while I start chanting the spell. Like for me it was my eyes and hair..." He told him as he took chalk drawing a triangle on the ground with symbols and poured their blood on it. that was right before he moved standing in the middle chanting the spell in demon tongue.

Luke's eyes spike open as he roars and tries to bite Quinn's hand. Then when he fails and starts chanting Luke roars in pain and grows weak. Luke then scoffs, "What a big baby..." Luke smirks then looks at Quinn, "As long as its only 1 then Im fine... And Im different from you 2... Plus I still have to trick people into thinking Im in for another part of my plan."

Luke's eyes spike open as he roars and tries to bite Quinn's hand. Then when he fails and starts chanting Luke roars in pain and grows weak. Luke then scoffs, "What a big baby..." Luke smirks then looks at Quinn, "As long as its only 1 then Im fine... And Im different from you 2... Plus I still have to trick people into thinking Im in for another part of my plan."

"Then it should be something small like a freckle that can be hidden..." He told him after he finished the spell. He crossed his arms as he looked at luke. "The only issue is luke is very likely to attack you,lucious. The restraints don't look like they'll hold if he gets any more pissed...the original is always stronger and if he goes wolf..." He told Lucius. He then slowly backed away.

"Then it should be something small like a freckle that can be hidden..." He told him after he finished the spell. He crossed his arms as he looked at luke. "The only issue is luke is very likely to attack you,lucious. The restraints don't look like they'll hold if he gets any more pissed...the original is always stronger and if he goes wolf..." He told Lucius. He then slowly backed away.

"Not likely... He dosen't feed on humans... I do... I had some before I went to his den... A trail of bodies... Plus I know how to shut him up." Lucius chucks his knife at Lukes stomach as he roars in pain, "See? I know what I'm doing... Now if you excuse me." Lucius blurrs to Luke smirking and injects him with vervain mixed with wolfsbain. Then Luke's eyes close halfway becoming weak again and staring at Quinn, "I swear to god... I'll kill you... For hurting both of them... You son of a bitch."

"Not likely... He dosen't feed on humans... I do... I had some before I went to his den... A trail of bodies... Plus I know how to shut him up." Lucius chucks his knife at Lukes stomach as he roars in pain, "See? I know what I'm doing... Now if you excuse me." Lucius blurrs to Luke smirking and injects him with vervain mixed with wolfsbain. Then Luke's eyes close halfway becoming weak again and staring at Quinn, "I swear to god... I'll kill you... For hurting both of them... You son of a bitch."

Quinn looked at him. He felt pity for luke and exhaled deeply knowing Lucius only used him anyways. He grinned coming closer moving his neck in. "drink my blood dry then.." he murmured fiddling with Luke's restraints. He giggles looking  at him. "Or are you too scared?" He asked. He grinned snickering.

Quinn looked at him. He felt pity for luke and exhaled deeply knowing Lucius only used him anyways. He grinned coming closer moving his neck in. "drink my blood dry then.." he murmured fiddling with Luke's restraints. He giggles looking  at him. "Or are you too scared?" He asked. He grinned snickering.

Lucius grabs Quinns arm with his glowing orange eyes and growls, "What the hell are you doing? If it weren't for me then you wouldn't have gotten your guy... So don't mess with mine." Lucius flicks his arms away from Luke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucius grabs Quinns arm with his glowing orange eyes and growls, "What the hell are you doing? If it weren't for me then you wouldn't have gotten your guy... So don't mess with mine." Lucius flicks his arms away from Luke.

He looked over as his smile faded. "Lucius... your hot when you're pissed off. " He told him with a smirk then walked over to kasper and grabbed the knife stabbing kasper a few times carving into his flesh. Kasper screaming each time and crying as he got smacked too. "Shut up!!" He growled as he decided to grab his face going for the scissors. He needed to be stopped.

He looked over as his smile faded. "Lucius... your hot when you're pissed off. " He told him with a smirk then walked over to kasper and grabbed the knife stabbing kasper a few times carving into his flesh. Kasper screaming each time and crying as he got smacked too. "Shut up!!" He growled as he decided to grab his face going for the scissors. He needed to be stopped.

Luke looks at Kasper, "Please Lucius... You don't have to do this... You can still be good." Lucius sighs then blurrs in front of Quinn, "You can stop now... You'll kill him... So calm down." Lucius grabs Quinns arms and stops him. 

Luke looks at Kasper, "Please Lucius... You don't have to do this... You can still be good." Lucius sighs then blurrs in front of Quinn, "You can stop now... You'll kill him... So calm down." Lucius grabs Quinns arms and stops him. 

Quin stopped and stared at Lucius with a lonely look in his eyes. He then frowned pointing the knife straight at Lucius. "Tch. Should try you next?" He snarled at him. It was obvious quin wanted all of Lucius' attention to himself. Quin just like kasper loved luke, he held a strong sort attachment to Lucius.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back