• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

Takis only blushed more, and he pulled his pants up. "That was... fucking hot. Let me know if you need me to do that for you," He said, grinning and winking at Cadius.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Podemos hacer lo que quieras," Heliodoro said, cocking his head and looking at the Cheshire.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Yeah... hopefully, at least." Mornu said, staring at Valshe. "Too bad if it isn't. I'm gonna keep stealing you," He said, grinning. 

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite sorry, hadn't realized you responded.

Stef Ventura

"I wanna learn about everyone at the school... I'm kind of a stalker, if you think about it," Stef chuckled, putting his hand in one of the pockets on his robes. "Or at least, I've got the things to do it well."

@TrueBananaz

Dorian Nobell

Dorian nodded "It's nice to just know a bit more about others." He was glad that Stef finally left his shell and started being more open with him "My abilities can also help with that."

@Imapeople000

Leo Scalene

As Leo and Anubis walked together, Leo was blushing the whole way. "So... Uh... Isn't it beautiful outside?" Leo said, attempting to create a conversation.

@IkutoForever2222

Stef Ventura

"Yeah... seeing connections between things... I think that would be kinda weird. Pretty cool though," Stef said, cocking his head. "You were thinking about your powers... So does it just randomly happen? Or do you have to do it by will...?"

@TrueBananaz

Xander Misseon

He nodded. He was glad he wasn't alone. Giving another oval smile, Xander ruffled his platinum blonde hair before looking around as well. "Maybe we should walk around?" He coughed, blinking as he waited for an answer.

The demon grinned again."you're young and a baby is alot of responsibility.. Why not let us take it off your hands ? Kasper's blood is quite special you see.. what do ya say,kiddo?" He asked slyly. He  then exhaled deeply thimking. "Further more, I would be careful... there's others after him too...I'd suggest keeping a better eye on him....His special blood attracts things and with him carrying that pup of yours he won't be able to fend for himself very well." He told him with a snicker.

The demon grinned again."you're young and a baby is alot of responsibility.. Why not let us take it off your hands ? Kasper's blood is quite special you see.. what do ya say,kiddo?" He asked slyly. He  then exhaled deeply thimking. "Further more, I would be careful... there's others after him too...I'd suggest keeping a better eye on him....His special blood attracts things and with him carrying that pup of yours he won't be able to fend for himself very well." He told him with a snicker.

"Why don't you let ME handle that?"

"Why don't you let ME handle that?

The demon pulled himself out of the hybrid's grip and shoved him down. "Heh. I have a feeling you should head back, it seems a certain someone found him already... " The demon told him crossing his arms. It was strange how quin looked very similar to kasper. The only difference is the hair and eye color.

The demon pulled himself out of the hybrid's grip and shoved him down. "Heh. I have a feeling you should head back, it seems a certain someone found him already... " The demon told him crossing his arms. It was strange how quin looked very similar to kasper. The only difference is the hair and eye color.

Luke growls and got up, "What do you mean?" Just as Luke finished his sentence his cell rang and he answered it staring at Kasper's doppelganger, "Im kinda busy here..." A grin was on the persons face, "Kasper can't come to the phone right now... Or anyone else in your pack." Luke instantly knew the voice, "Lucius... I swear to god if you hurt him." Lucius chuckled, "You'll what? Kill me? We both know you can't do that... Not unless you wanna die also... Come back and join the party."

Luke growls and got up, "What do you mean?" Just as Luke finished his sentence his cell rang and he answered it staring at Kasper's doppelganger, "Im kinda busy here..." A grin was on the persons face, "Kasper can't come to the phone right now... Or anyone else in your pack." Luke instantly knew the voice, "Lucius... I swear to god if you hurt him." Lucius chuckled, "You'll what? Kill me? We both know you can't do that... Not unless you wanna die also... Come back and join the party."

Kasper could be heard in the background yelling something. Quin snorted and burst into psychotic luaghter. "Good luck with that! Ha! And be careful if you want jr. To be safe too...my job of distracting you is done. " He said and started to walk away. 

Kasper could be heard in the background yelling something. Quin snorted and burst into psychotic luaghter. "Good luck with that! Ha! And be careful if you want jr. To be safe too...my job of distracting you is done. " He said and started to walk away. 

"You starting to get help now?!" Lucius smirks, "As long as I get to torture you then I don't care who I get help from now come back or else I'll start burning bodied and torturing your fellow pack instead." Lucius hangs up as Luke blurred back to his packs den.

"You starting to get help now?!" Lucius smirks, "As long as I get to torture you then I don't care who I get help from now come back or else I'll start burning bodied and torturing your fellow pack instead." Lucius hangs up as Luke blurred back to his packs den.

Kasper struggled against the specialized restraints with a growl.  "Let me go!" he yelled. His breathing suddenly hiked up and his face became reddened. He started feeling pain shoot through  his chest. "Luke!!" He screamed and fell over on his side. His arms had moved protectively over his stomach.

Kasper struggled against the specialized restraints with a growl.  "Let me go!" he yelled. His breathing suddenly hiked up and his face became reddened. He started feeling pain shoot through  his chest. "Luke!!" He screamed and fell over on his side. His arms had moved protectively over his stomach.

"Would you be quiet? He's coming." Lucius kicks Kasper to make him shut up as Luke appears behind Luke panting heavily, "Leave. Him. Alone." Lucius smirks and faces Luke, "Well you sure took your sweet ass time." 

"Would you be quiet? He's coming." Lucius kicks Kasper to make him shut up as Luke appears behind Luke panting heavily, "Leave. Him. Alone." Lucius smirks and faces Luke, "Well you sure took your sweet ass time." 

Kasper yelped in response. He was breathing heavily.  He tried to reach out to his boyfriend in desperation with tears in his eyes.  He was covered in bruises and he seemed to bleeding a little now thanks to Lucius. Kasper's other arm remain protectively  over his stomach as he lay there on the floor. "Luke.." he cried out.

Kasper yelped in response. He was breathing heavily.  He tried to reach out to his boyfriend in desperation with tears in his eyes.  He was covered in bruises and he seemed to bleeding a little now thanks to Lucius. Kasper's other arm remain protectively  over his stomach as he lay there on the floor. "Luke.." he cried out.

"Leave him alone Lucius! This has nothing to do with him!" Luke tries to go closer to Kasper but Lucius immediately grabs him and yanks him to look at Luke smiling, "Really?! He's in your life isnt he? And having a kid with you."

"Leave him alone Lucius! This has nothing to do with him!" Luke tries to go closer to Kasper but Lucius immediately grabs him and yanks him to look at Luke smiling, "Really?! He's in your life isnt he? And having a kid with you."

Kasper  looked to be in pain. He struggled shaking himself as he tried to reach luke. It was was quin's doing that helped Lucius get ahold of Kasper in the first place. "...luke...he-" Kasper yelped and was cut off in the middle of speaking. Tears slid down his face like a stream as he tightened the arm around his stomach.

Kasper  looked to be in pain. He struggled shaking himself as he tried to reach luke. It was was quin's doing that helped Lucius get ahold of Kasper in the first place. "...luke...he-" Kasper yelped and was cut off in the middle of speaking. Tears slid down his face like a stream as he tightened the arm around his stomach.

"Wow..." Lucius started to laugh as Luke growled and tackled him. They both were going at it with each other and all you could see were 2 blurs.

"Wow..." Lucius started to laugh as Luke growled and tackled him. They both were going at it with each other and all you could see were 2 blurs.

Quin  appeared next to kasper with a grin. "Well hello. I should just cut it right out...no worries it'll hurt alot!" he snickered grabbing Kasper's chin licking his lips. He dragged kasper back and went to grab a knife.  

Quin  appeared next to kasper with a grin. "Well hello. I should just cut it right out...no worries it'll hurt alot!" he snickered grabbing Kasper's chin licking his lips. He dragged kasper back and went to grab a knife.  

((I'm gonna write the response tomorrow when I'm on my laptop))

Agui gave Pittoo a quick kiss. "If you want more than you can always ask."

@IkutoForever2222

((This is really overdue sorry!!))

Daisuke yawns and peaks an eye open. He was finally awake. He slowly got up and caught a smell of something cooking. Daisuke first changed into his boxers and a shirt he found on the ground (since he couldn't find his own) and investigated where the smell was coming from. It came from Orious' kitchen. The smaller male yawned again and rubbed his eye as he entered the kitchen seeing Orious.

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back