• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Stef Ventura

"Well... if I look into someone's eyes, I can tell their thoughts and feelings..." Stef explained, looking down. "Most people are generally normal, but there's a couple every once in a while who have some really weird thoughts..." He thought back to when he had looked at himself in a mirror. He pretty much passed out for a day, because he was sent all the information he knew about EVERYONE, which was an absolute ton. "I can't tell what you're thinking though... that's why I was staring at you."

@TrueBananaz

Dorian Nobell

Dorian was really weirded out and tried not to think in case Stef tried reading his thought "Oh... Uh... Thats... Uh... One interesting ability?" He said nervously.

Stef Ventura

Stef smiled a bit and said, "Yes, most other people are usually nervous when I tell them that as well. I use it just to find out about everyone. It's interesting being able to know about everyone..." Stef's eyes gleamed a bit, and he looked a bit evil, but he never did use his powers to stalk anyone or anything like that.

@TrueBananaz

Dorian Nobell

"Mhm..." Dorian said in response "Wait... I have an idea. I'll check to see if you can actually read minds. What am I thinking?" He was actually curious if it would work at one point so he thought he might as well. The thing that appeared in his mind was Switzerland. Simply the word, Switzerland. He couldn't exactly put his head around why that word suddenly appeared at the moment but it did.

@Imapeople000

Stef Ventura

Stef had a feeling this was coming. He was still having trouble, so he closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and stared at Dorian. "Hm... a country... in Europe..." Stef said cautiously. He tried concentrating for another moment, but gave up, saying, "But I can't tell which one..."

@TrueBananaz

Dorian Nobell

"Well that was close enough. It is a country in Europe. It was Switzerland. That was fun." Dorian laughed "Want to trade abilities?'

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great... Another problem I have to deal with... Your not getting him."

"More or less they want the child, you're young and a baby is alot of responsibility. Why not let us take it off your hands after it's born? That blood is quite special." He asked slyly. He exhaled deeply. "Further more, I would be careful... there's another demon after him too...I'd suggest keeping a better eye on him. His special blood attracts things and with him carrying that pup of yours he won't be able to fend for himself very well. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Azrael look at him and bite his lips as he sence bibals uneased feeling "oh sorry umm Ghoul love eating... ... eating" he look around "eating fuits" he smile and grab some apple and eat it "mmm yummy" he said with a smile as he look at him

Jason look at him and smile as he look at him "now... whats your name child?" He said calmly

Aurelion smile as he hug Him "yeah lets go" he said with joy and hold his hand as they walk outside the room

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi blushed too. "i-it will make you feel better...." He whispered.

Cheshire smiled and hugged his new companion/lover. "Gracias"

Valshe smiled and hugged him, still playing with his hair.

@Imapeople000

"i went to the government and bought you....you will work for m now" He crossed his arms, being childish.

Noiz glared. "you cant just "own" people.....its called free will"

@mewbot5408

Bilal shook his head. "i know what a Ghoul is.....they hate human food" He headed for the door, feeling unsafe here.

"Edogawa Tsubayoshi" He said as he looked at him with his redish pink hues.

"okay" He held his hand as he walked out.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

"Again, I won't object, but it was just a bit random..." Takis said. He had curled up into a ball while Cadius was gone, and he kinda looked like a little kid.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro smiled and hugged him back, his face still a bit red from earlier. "Un poco me gusta cuando ronronean..." Heliodoro said quietly.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama sat there for a minute, laying with Valshe. After a minute or two later, he blinked and moved his head up. "How long have we even been asleep?"

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked Takis over and then sat next to him. "i dont want to do anything you would absolutely not like....or you arent ready for"

Cheshire meowed and purred more in response, rubbing against Heliodoro because it was his nature.

Valshe blinked and looked at the time. "holy shit.....several hours"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"I mean... I'm okay with it... but it's the same case for me. I don't want to force you to..." Takis said, sitting up and looking at Cadius.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro kinda laughed and said, "¿Estás tratando de ser lindo, o sólo lo hacen por instinto?"

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornu looked at the clock over Valshe's shoulder. "Shit... I mean... I guess it doesn't matter too much..." He looked out the window and said, "It looks like people are awake... but no ones in class. I'm guessing it's a norm here." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked off to the side. "i was asking to do it because i want to"

"¡Instinto!" He blushed and looked down with a very red face.

He yawned and stertched. "i have a job to do....but hell....i dont wanna...."

@Imapeople000

"Wait please" azrael said as he walking and hug him behind "please stay its the first time that u did that i did talk to someone so please stay " he said as he look up at him 

"im Jason" he said as he look at her and smile "its nice to meet you" he saod as he offer his a hand 

Aurelion hold his hand while they walk yet keep in touch when someone is there to see. When they got into the garden he smile "beautiful view right" he sais as he hug him @IkutoForever2222

Bilal blinked and looked back behind him. "put yourself in the hamsters....um.....fur?" He shook his head. "a person just biting on you and you suffering."

He looked at his hand and looked away. "i dont think i can touch you"

"its gorgeous" Est smiled and hugged him back.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

Takis' eyes widened for a second, but he said, "Oh! Okay..." He looked at Cadius with his head cocked.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Sí, me imaginé. Pero usted todavía mira lindo..." Heliodoro chuckled, poking Cheshire's arm.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Yeah, I know..." Mornu said, kissing Valshe's head. 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at him, the moved his legs so he was on his back. He unbuttoned Takis pants and pulled "you know what" out and gave him a *cough* blow *cough* (fade)

"Y tú eres guapo" Cheshire smiled and poked him back.

Valshe closed his eyes. "i think i got everyone so far enrolled"

@Imapeople000

Cadi blushed too. "i-it will make you feel better...." He whispered.

Cheshire smiled and hugged his new companion/lover. "Gracias"

Valshe smiled and hugged him, still playing with his hair.

@Imapeople000

"i went to the government and bought you....you will work for me now" He crossed his arms, being childish.

Noiz glared. "you cant just "own" people.....its called free will"

@mewbot5408

Bilal shook his head. "i know what a Ghoul is.....they hate human food" He headed for the door, feeling unsafe here.

"Edogawa Tsubayoshi" He said as he looked at him with his redish pink hues.

"okay" He held his hand as he walked out.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Mew looked at noiz. " Actually, you can when the rules apply...."mew told him with a deep exhale. He then looked at Adam. "So what do you plan on doing with me?"

Leo Scalene

Leo thought his heart was going to stop the moment Anubis took his hand. It didn't. "Shall we?" He said nervously as he opened the door with his free hand.

Someone took a dump on the floor in the gym... I'm done with humanity..  -_-

Takis Argyris

"God damn..." Takis said quietly, when they were done. His hair was a bit messed up, and he was blushing like crazy.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Buena... Simplemente no puedo ser Linda. Jaula de lucha. Tienes que mantener esa reputación," Heliodoro said, grinning.

(Post for Mornu in a minute)

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi still had a little bit remaining on his chin, so he wiped it off and licked it. "mm~" His cheeks were red and his aura was just so happy.

Cheshire giggled and let go of him. "¿Qué quieres hacer ahora?"

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back