• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

He look up at him " im sorry... ive got a bit too stickey... ive never got to be close with someone whod care to understand" he said and stand up as he rub hus head and sign "well umm... ill see u again then" he said kind sat as he held his hand by the door 

jason look at him "ceep calm... have u ever try holding someonce hand before?" he ask him 

Aurelion watch as the sun sets down and an Aura of light came out from the sun and it flew towards Aurelion and go inside his chest as he glow like the sun then return bavk to his normal form while histail move left to right "oh... wonderful" she said with a smile. He then lift his hand in the sky and gently move it and starts came to shine the night and the moon was closer to the earth . Aurelion hug Est again and he wrap his tail around him 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi bit his lip and nodded. "i-i got turned on by your erotic faces and your sounds......" He whispered.

Cheshire smiled and hugged him before walking to go get something to drink with him, start off like a normal date.

Valshe looked at him and snuggled with him. "i vote go back to sleep"

@Imapeople000

Noiz grabbed his arm and sexually bit him, then licked Mew's arm, casting a smirk in Adam's direction.

Adam glared. "i order you to get off him"

"im was made by the government too it turns out.....so i dont have to take orders from a spoiled brat" 

@mewbot5408

Pittoo blushed and nodded. "please~......more....." He felt embarrassed for asking, but he wanted to feel good.

@eero-prince

Bilal looked at him before he lifted his chin and moved, whispering in his ear. "eat me~"

Edogawa shook his head. "not yet......."

"can't pulling the moon closer effect the gravitational pull on earth and cause a apocolypse?" Est giggled.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Cadi bit his lip and nodded. "i-i got turned on by your erotic faces and your sounds......" He whispered.

Cheshire smiled and hugged him before walking to go get something to drink with him, start off like a normal date.

Valshe looked at him and snuggled with him. "i vote go back to sleep"

@Imapeople000

Noiz grabbed his arm and sexually bit him, then licked Mew's arm, casting a smirk in Adam's direction.

Adam glared. "i order you to get off him"

"im was made by the government too it turns out.....so i dont have to take orders from a spoiled brat" 

@mewbot5408

Pittoo blushed and nodded. "please~......more....." He felt embarrassed for asking, but he wanted to feel good.

@eero-prince

Bilal looked at him before he lifted his chin and moved, whispering in his ear. "eat me~"

Edogawa shook his head. "not yet......."

"can't pulling the moon closer effect the gravitational pull on earth and cause a apocolypse?" Est giggled.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Mew's face reddened a little. "N-noiz!" He squeaked suprised noiz had taken action.  He grinned madly. His ears flattened and his tail gave a pleased wiggle behind him. 

"Wow..." Lucius started to laugh as Luke growled and tackled him. They both were going at it with each other and all you could see were 2 blurs.

Quin  appeared next to kasper with a grin. "Well hello. I should just cut it right out...no worries it'll hurt alot!" he snickered grabbing Kasper's chin licking his lips. He dragged kasper back and went to grab a knife.  

Adam reddened in anger and embarrassment and tackled Noiz to the floor. "get off him!"

Noiz was unfazed, he smply stood and lifted Adam by the back of his shirt. "stray kitty"

@mewbot5408

"Noiz put him down...geez." that was when he grabbed Adam  from noiz holding him up in his arms. "I'd advise you not hurt him, noiz..." He told him sternly and exhaled. His red eyes looked at adam then at noiz. 

Takis Argyris

Takis blushed dark red and looked away. "W-well if you need me to help... just ask..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro followed the Cheshire, walking next to him. "¿Alguien incluso serán capaces de entendernos?" He asked, cocking his head at him.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Works with me... just hope no one breaks in and asks why the hell you aren't working." Mornuhama giggled.

@IkutoForever2222

Adam wanted Mew's blood, not yet realizing he wanted his heart as well, and Noiz wanted him to be safe, slowly realizing he wanted his love and care. They both looked at Mew.

@mewbot5408

Mew set Adam down and noticed he was being looked at by both. He backed up slowly blushing and turned around. The neko stuck the straw of his drink in his mouth sipping it.  he was a little scared  of what would happen now.ll

Cadi sat on his knees and had his legs spread a bit, exposing his hard on through his pants. He put his fingers on his own lips, looking innocent and erotic at the same time. "P-Please help me~"

Cheshire smiled. "i can speak English........Watashi wa nihongo ga hanasemasu.......yo tambien puedo hablar español" He fist spoke in English, then in Japanese, then in Spanish, smiling proudly.

"i do hope that too" He chuckled, in a relaxed like state.

@Imapeople000

Noiz and Adam just glared at each other. "its Mew's choice who he wants to be with" Noiz said.

Adam huffed. "fine...."

@mewbot5408 

Cadi sat on his knees and had his legs spread a bit, exposing his hard on through his pants. He put his fingers on his own lips, looking innocent and erotic at the same time. "P-Please help me~"

Cheshire smiled. "i can speak English........Watashi wa nihongo ga hanasemasu.......yo tambien puedo hablar español" He fist spoke in English, then in Japanese, then in Spanish, smiling proudly.

"i do hope that too" He chuckled, in a relaxed like state.

@Imapeople000

Noiz and Adam just glared at each other. "its Mew's choice who he wants to be with" Noiz said.

Adam huffed. "fine...."

@mewbot5408 

Mew heard what they said and blushed. He didn't know how to respond. "Who I want to be with?....I don't know..." He anwsered them and buried his head in his arms with a deep exhale.

Quin  appeared next to kasper with a grin. "Well hello. I should just cut it right out...no worries it'll hurt alot!" he snickered grabbing Kasper's chin licking his lips. He dragged kasper back and went to grab a knife.  

Luke looks over, "NO! You son of a bitch give him back!" Lucius grins and digs a knife in his back as Luke looks down and roars falling to his knees. Lucius kneels down to him, "Now... Watch as he takes your boyfriend AND your baby away from you."

Takis Argyris

Takis nodded and moved over to Cadius. He looked at him for just a second, before pulling down Cadius' pants and, 'returned the favor'. (FADE)

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro looked very impressed. "¡Muy bonita! Todo lo que hablo es español y Ruso. России это довольно крутой язык тоже." He first spoke in Spanish, then Russian. "Viví en Rusia por un año o dos."

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornu nodded and snuggled into Valshe's arms, closing his eyes.

@IkutoForever2222

When they were done, Cadi panted as he laid on the floor, his aura sparkly cause he was happy.

"¡Muy guay!" He smiled happily and hugged his arm. "coolest boyfriend ever~"

Valshe yawned a bit. "im probably gonna fall back to sleep....."

@Imapeople000

"i can wait....for your response for as long as you want" Noiz said with a small smile, which was unlike him.

Adam huffed. "im impatient so please hurry"

@mewbot5408

Mew  looked up at the two. "If you want my anwser woo me...try and win my heart. You each will get turns to spend time with me." He stated clearly to them and exhaled. His red gaze then turned to Adam. "Since you need food you can have your turn now...noiz, I will see you in our dorm room." He stated as he turned that gaze to noiz.

Takis Argyris

Takis crawled over and laid next to Cadius. "Happy?" He whispered into his ear, grinning.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro smiled and put his arm around him. "¿Así que hacia dónde vamos? Realmente no saben nada por aquí..." He asked, looking over at him.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Okay... I'll keep lookout for anyone busting in," Mornuhama chuckled, kissing Valshe on the cheek.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi got a shiver from the whisper and nodded, looking at him. "so much for baby steps huh?"

"Va a conseguir algunos batidos" He smiled and walked hand in hand with him.

"thanks love" He snuggled close and closed his eyes tight before letting the lids relax.

@Imapeople000

Noiz huffed and stormed off, upset obviously, but it was his choice.

Adam smirked a bit as Noiz walked off, then looked back at Mew. "so i can drink now?" He tilted his head.

@mewbot5408

Mew nodded. He offered his arm out to Adam. "Yeah, go right on ahead...just don't bite too deep to be safe." He told him. His blood would taste amazing.  

Adam nodded and extended his fangs. He bit lightly and took a drink. His eyes widened a bit at the delicious taste, so he drank more and more, becoming slowly addicted to it, but knew he should stop, so he forced his mouth off. His face was already red, and he seemed....wasted. Drunk as hell.

@mewbot5408

gtg now

Takis Argyris

"Yeah... that kinda got thrown out the window..." Takis laughed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro nodded and looked ahead of them. "Probablemente tendremos algunos looks realmente extraños..." He chuckled. "Quiero decir... eres un gato, y tengo mi cabo. Sólo espero que nadie se da cuenta de mí... fans siempre quieres intentarlo y luchar..." He huffed.

Mornuhama Loprak

"Mhmm... just don't be surprised when you inevitably wake up and I'm kissing you." Mornu giggled.
@IkutoForever2222

Later bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Next door, Julius and Jolin were havin a jam session.

Cadi heard the music start and he blinked, sitting up. "hmm?"

"Te protegeré mi amor" Cheshire grinned and looked at him.

"ooo....horny much?" He smirked and kept his eyes closed.

@Imapeople000

ta ta (going to a petting zoo)

Takis Argyris

Takis lifted his head up. "Huh... music? Who's even near us, anyways?" He looked around for a second, before saying, "But I do suggest, if we're going to investigate it, you should probably pull your pants up..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro shook his head and laughed. "Nunca me tocan... No creo que entiendan que pelear día a día..." He laughed.

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama blushed a bit and laughed. "Well, you are laying next to me naked... so yeah, kinda..."

@IkutoForever2222

Adam nodded and extended his fangs. He bit lightly and took a drink. His eyes widened a bit at the delicious taste, so he drank more and more, becoming slowly addicted to it, but knew he should stop, so he forced his mouth off. His face was already red, and he seemed....wasted. Drunk as hell.

@mewbot5408

gtg now

mew made a soft sound  as he was bit into and further drank from. he noticed Adam,he couldn't help to luagh a little.  He tilted up Adam's head. "You're drunk...this is why I said to be careful..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back