• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Quin stopped and stared at Lucius with a lonely look in his eyes. He then frowned pointing the knife straight at Lucius. "Tch. Should try you next?" He snarled at him. It was obvious quin wanted all of Lucius' attention to himself. Quin just like kasper loved luke, he held a strong sort attachment to Lucius.  

"You can't kill me... You can try to hurt me though but I heal rather fast." Lucius smirked then held his arm out as all his wounds healed slowly, "Nice try... Now why don't you tell me why your being so defensive? Or I can drain your blood... I'm growing bored of this game."

"You can't kill me... You can try to hurt me though but I heal rather fast." Lucius smirked then held his arm out as all his wounds healed slowly, "Nice try... Now why don't you tell me why your being so defensive? Or I can drain your blood... I'm growing bored of this game."

Quin blushed and stared at him.

" Lucius...I hate it when all you focus on is making luke's life terrible....and you don't pay much attention to me." He looked away.

"I'm in love with you..... idiot." He admitted with a low growl.

Quin blushed and stared at him.

" Lucius...I hate it when all you focus on is making luke's life terrible....and you don't pay much attention to me." He looked away.

"I'm in love with you..... idiot." He admitted with a low growl.

"I'm not that kind of person...And you really don't know me do you?" Lucius sighs and stares at Quin.

"I'm not that kind of person...And you really don't know me do you?" Lucius sighs and stares at Quin.

"I can't help it....and I would do anything for you. Even kill." His eyes widened in a physchotic manner at the last two words only for a moment. He had a dead serious look now as he stared up at him. "I know you probably don't care one bit about any of it....so I don't mind if you kill me .." 

Agui gave Pittoo a quick kiss. "If you want more than you can always ask."

@IkutoForever2222

((This is really overdue sorry!!))

Daisuke yawns and peaks an eye open. He was finally awake. He slowly got up and caught a smell of something cooking. Daisuke first changed into his boxers and a shirt he found on the ground (since he couldn't find his own) and investigated where the smell was coming from. It came from Orious' kitchen. The smaller male yawned again and rubbed his eye as he entered the kitchen seeing Orious.

@mewbot5408 

Orious looked back briefly. "Morning, daisuke. Hope you like pancakes." He said as he turned off the stove top and  brought over a plate of pancakes setting them at the table along with the eggs,bacon,hashbrowns,syrup,and everything else. He pulled out a chair for the smaller male. "Anything you want to drink?" He asked his boyfriend.

Orious looked back briefly. "Morning, daisuke. Hope you like pancakes." He said as he turned off the stove top and  brought over a plate of pancakes setting them at the table along with the eggs,bacon,hashbrowns,syrup,and everything else. He pulled out a chair for the smaller male. "Anything you want to drink?" He asked his boyfriend.

He grumbled his greeting and tiredly sat on the seat which was pulled out for him. Daisuke's tired eyes suddenly widened at the food before him. This was a lot. Today Daisuke realized his boyfriend was a really REALLY good cook. He looked up at his lover. "Uh.. Orange juice?" He said softly. Daisuke looked back at the food and smiled. "You made all of this?" He couldn't believe this. "I-It smells really good.."

"As you wish." Agui smirked and started to trail kisses down the angel's neck then removed Pittoo's shirt and well.... You know what happens next.

@IkutoForever2222

He grumbled his greeting and tiredly sat on the seat which was pulled out for him. Daisuke's tired eyes suddenly widened at the food before him. This was a lot. Today Daisuke realized his boyfriend was a really REALLY good cook. He looked up at his lover. "Uh.. Orange juice?" He said softly. Daisuke looked back at the food and smiled. "You made all of this?" He couldn't believe this. "I-It smells really good.."

"As you wish." Agui smirked and started to trail kisses down the angel's neck then removed Pittoo's shirt and well.... You know what happens next.

@IkutoForever2222

Orious smiled. "Yeah. I told you I liked cooking didn't I?" He anwsered opening the fridge getting the orange juice out of it. He poured a glass  for daisuke then sat down. He had no need to consume food so he had a blood pack he was drinking. He only ate food for the taste every once in a while. He loved cooking but didn't get to do it much seeing as he had no body to cook for most the time. Daisuke was here so he ended up cooking a big breakfast to help his boyfriend restore energy after last night.

Orious smiled. "Yeah. I told you I liked cooking didn't I?" He anwsered opening the fridge getting the orange juice out of it. He poured a glass  for daisuke then sat down. He had no need to consume food so he had a blood pack he was drinking. He only ate food for the taste every once in a while. He loved cooking but didn't get to do it much seeing as he had no body to cook for most the time. Daisuke was here so he ended up cooking a big breakfast to help his boyfriend restore energy after last night.

"Well yeah but I didn't expect an entire buffet..." Daisuke didn't know what to eat first. He was tired and really did need to restore energy. He started with the pancakes, taking a big bite out of it. He smiled to himself, he thought it was amazing. It didn't take too long for Daisuke to consume everything (he was REALLY hungry) but a single muffin. He wanted to save that for his boyfriend.

"Well yeah but I didn't expect an entire buffet..." Daisuke didn't know what to eat first. He was tired and really did need to restore energy. He started with the pancakes, taking a big bite out of it. He smiled to himself, he thought it was amazing. It didn't take too long for Daisuke to consume everything (he was REALLY hungry) but a single muffin. He wanted to save that for his boyfriend.

Ori had drank a blood pack and smiled watching him. "I don't cook much though since I don't have the need to. " He told him as he bit into a second blood pack. The vampire thought for a moment. "How about I start cooking all your meals for now on? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't help it....and I would do anything for you. Even kill." His eyes widened in a physchotic manner at the last two words only for a moment. He had a dead serious look now as he stared up at him. "I know you probably don't care one bit about any of it....so I don't mind if you kill me .." 

"Why don't we talk about this later...? Without the audience present?" Lucius pointed at the two then chuckled at them, "They really do look quite helpless don't they?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Hell if I care," Takis laughed, sitting up and kissing Cadius on the cheek. He listened to them sing for a minute or two, before saying, "Damn.. they aren't bad at all. Wanna go check it out?" He got up and offered his hand to Cadius.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro blushed and looked away. He didn't say anything, he just put his arms around Cheshire.

Mornuhama Loprak

"It's okay... for now," Mornu giggled, closing his eyes.

@IkutoForever2222

"Why don't we talk about this later...? Without the audience present?" Lucius pointed at the two then chuckled at them, "They really do look quite helpless don't they?"

Quin crossed his arms and made a pouty look. " But...Luuucius..." He whined a little. He exhaled and nodded with a hum. "Yeah...hey,lucius. are we gonna kill them anyway? I mean now that you've been separated, you can be your own person..."

Quin crossed his arms and made a pouty look. " But...Luuucius..." He whined a little. He exhaled and nodded with a hum. "Yeah...hey,lucius. are we gonna kill them anyway? I mean now that you've been separated, you can be your own person..."

"Well... Thats not my real goal and purpose of a doppelganger... It's to make their life a living hell." Lucuis goes to Luke and smirks, "And this is just way too easy."

Cool, later.

Takis Argyris

Takis looked over and laughed a bit. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea..." He walked out with Cadius and looked left. He knew the janitor's closet was there from earlier, so he assumed it couldn't be coming from there. He looked to the right, and saw another couple doors. He didn't really know any of them, so he shrugged, went to the first one, and knocked on it.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro looked around to make sure no one was looking at them. No one was, he was just a bit paranoid. 

Mornuhama Loprak

"Mhm..." Mornuhama sighed, running his hand through his hair. "You can rest for a bit... don't wanna over exert your energy..." He teased.

@IkutoForever2222

"Well... Thats not my real goal and purpose of a doppelganger... It's to make their life a living hell." Lucuis goes to Luke and smirks, "And this is just way too easy."

"But doesn't it get a little boring,lucius? I mean you're free now, why continue this circle? You're not a Doppler anymore and you can do anything you want! Why waste your life?!" He told Lucius and stared at him. "We could try traveling the world."

Agui was wide awake. Kinda processing what just happened. Well I could tell you what happened, this guy lost his virginity to an angel he barely even knew. Not to mention Agui was the one who dominated. This angel was doing things to this fire guy's head.

The Filipino quickly changed back into his clothes and wrote a letter to Pittoo and left it at his desk. Before Agui left he covered the angel carefully with a blanket. He leaned to give him a kiss on the forehead then went off to his room. Agui quickly rummaged through his bags and finally took out his multiple paint cans. He found an empty place on the wall, dipped his hand in certain paint colors and started to paint. This is how he expressed himself.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back