• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Lucius stumbled back then snarled at Quin, "Then go ahead and torture mine... I'll torture this one... Separately." Lucuis grabs Kasper by the hair and dragged him into another room.

Kasper growling bit into Lucius' arm. Quin walked over to luke and watched the chains snap as his eyes widened. He watched as luke fell out and exhaled. Yet again. He felt pity. He moved down face to face grabbing his wrist. "Are you really that pathetic? You gonna just give up already? Kasper is going to die if you don't do something...." 

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"No, it's not... nevermind..." Vad sighed. The only downside to not revealing his past was that he couldn't explain the ways he acted. People were always so confused why he was always so paranoid and afraid, and he couldn't answer them. He sighed again and walked to his side of the room, lightly placing his stuff down on the bed and sitting down next to it.

@mewbot5408

Kasper growling bit into Lucius' arm. Quin walked over to luke and watched the chains snap as his eyes widened. He watched as luke fell out and exhaled. Yet again. He felt pity. He moved down face to face grabbing his wrist. "Are you really that pathetic? You gonna just give up already? Kasper is going to die if you don't do something...." 

Luke looked up at Quin with pissed eyes, "Why do YOU care? You killed my kid... Your lucky i don't kill you now?" Meanwhile Lucius throws Kasper into the wall as his wounds heal, "You little brat..." 

Luke looked up at Quin with pissed eyes, "Why do YOU care? You killed my kid... Your lucky i don't kill you now?" Meanwhile Lucius throws Kasper into the wall as his wounds heal, "You little brat..." 

"I don't." He stated simply and removed the restraints completely as he offered his arm. "I am a animal, I care about nothing but him....drink my blood dry and save kasper, but I beg that you don't kill Lucius just break him." He explained. Demon blood was  definitely stronger than than a human's.  Kasper cried out with a yelp. He was in terrible condition.

Vadvesvach Ziolur

"No, it's not... nevermind..." Vad sighed. The only downside to not revealing his past was that he couldn't explain the ways he acted. People were always so confused why he was always so paranoid and afraid, and he couldn't answer them. He sighed again and walked to his side of the room, lightly placing his stuff down on the bed and sitting down next to it.

@mewbot5408

He then sat on his bed brushing his hair. "Soooo vach? Is there anything you like?" He asked. Ru giggles looking at him with his multicolored eyes. Ru was pale with freckles  on his face and had pink hair that was shaved on the side. His eyes consisted of a green eye and a orange eye. He smiled. "You have a boyfriend?"

"I don't." He stated simply and removed the restraints completely as he offered his arm. "I am a animal, I care about nothing but him....drink my blood dry and save kasper, but I beg that you don't kill Lucius just break him." He explained. Demon blood was  definitely stronger than than a human's.  Kasper cried out with a yelp. He was in terrible condition.

((I am so confused.))

"Nah! no need to pay .  I'll be happy to help you out~" Grey smiled and grabbed some of the stuff." just lead the way~ by the way, my name is Grey "

@mewbot5408

"Nah! no need to pay .  I'll be happy to help you out~" Grey smiled and grabbed some of the stuff." just lead the way~ by the way, my name is Grey "

@mewbot5408

"I'm eris" He nodded blushing and started walking to the dorms to stop at his unlocking the door.  He pushed the door open with his body going in and set the bags down by the diner table. Eris the hurried  into the bathroom. "Mama's back!" The mermaid called and scooped up the large baby sized blue egg out of the full warm bathtub wrapping it in a towel and came back. "Thankyou."

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vad shook his head. "No... I usually just keep to myself..." He swung his legs up onto his bed and curled up into a small ball. It usually helped him calm down.

@mewbot5408

(Oh ok can you type the thing again so we can continue?)

"they wont be able to hear you over the piano's" Cadi opened the door and peeped in at the brothers, blushing a bit cause they are gorgeous.

"La mayoría de los chicos aquí son gay" Cheshire smiled. "estamos bien"

Valshe fell back asleep, his face peaceful.

@Imapeople000

Adam looked at Mew. "he doesnt understand that i need you to live...."

@mewbot5408

Pittoo stayed asleep on the floor , his wings and the blanket keeping him warm. "nn" He stirred a bit.

@eero-prince

Bilal nodded. "Once i go back to hell.....my body heals....so.....please....if it helps you...im willing to do it" He gave a small smile.

He looked at him. "i cant touch anyone else without my shield acting up...." He closed his eyes and calmed down again, just in case.

Est giggled and hugged him. "i see"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vad shook his head. "No... I usually just keep to myself..." He swung his legs up onto his bed and curled up into a small ball. It usually helped him calm down.

@mewbot5408

Ru took the brush brushing his soft pink hair.  "That's surprising especially with your looks..." He stated with a hum. Ru the moved and got up. he sat down next to vad. He smirked." Are you virgin,vach darling? "

"they wont be able to hear you over the piano's" Cadi opened the door and peeped in at the brothers, blushing a bit cause they are gorgeous.

"La mayoría de los chicos aquí son gay" Cheshire smiled. "estamos bien"

Valshe fell back asleep, his face peaceful.   

@Imapeople000

Adam looked at Mew. "he doesnt understand that i need you to live...."

@mewbot5408

Pittoo stayed asleep on the floor , his wings and the blanket keeping him warm. "nn" He stirred a bit.

@eero-prince

Bilal nodded. "Once i go back to hell.....my body heals....so.....please....if it helps you...im willing to do it" He gave a small smile.

He looked at him. "i cant touch anyone else without my shield acting up...." He closed his eyes and calmed down again, just in case.

Est giggled and hugged him. "i see"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Mew raised a brow  at  that and exhaled. "I think he understands but he got territorial... He's used to having almost all my attention from the first day..." He told him blushing as he thought of noiz. He didn't know it at all yet but he was in love with noiz.

Adam saw the blush and understood that he liked Noiz more. "o-okay..." He moved away and started to "walk", stumbling all over the place.

@mewbot5408

Mew then got up and picked up Adam bridal style as his face tinted a little pink. He liked Adam a little too and it was obvious, he  could possibly be taken away from noiz if Adam tried to before mew realized his feelings for noiz. he carried Adam to his dorm getting him there properly before going to his own. He knew noiz was waiting for him.

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, good point..." Takis said. He glanced in for a second. He knocked again(Which once again, went unheard). He got a bit angry, and he kicked the door open. "Yo, what's with the music?" He yelled.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Sí, tienes un buen punto de..." Heliodoro said, shrugging. 

@IkutoForever2222

Noiz was staring out the window waiting for Mew. When he finally arrived, he stood and walked over to him, looking at his arm. "you okay?"

Adam fell asleep.

@mewbot5408

Julius stopped playing and Jolin jumped, moving over to his brother and hiding behind him a bit. Julius looked at him. "i do apologize.....we will stop...."

Jolin remained silent.

Cadi blinked in shock. "T-Takis....."

Cheshire nodded and kissed him once, a small delicate kiss.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis laughed a bit. "Naw dude, it was awesome." He still couldn't see Jolin, so he just assumed that there was one person. Even though there were two voices singing... but he didn't really think about that.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro smiled and kissed the Cheshire again, closing his eyes and still blushing a bit, hoping that no one was watching them.

@IkutoForever2222

Vadvesvach Ziolur

Vad moved back again when he touched his nose. "N-no thank you... I don't eat..." He said quietly.

@mewbot5408

Noiz was staring out the window waiting for Mew. When he finally arrived, he stood and walked over to him, looking at his arm. "you okay?"

Adam fell asleep.

@mewbot5408

Julius stopped playing and Jolin jumped, moving over to his brother and hiding behind him a bit. Julius looked at him. "i do apologize.....we will stop...."

Jolin remained silent.

Cadi blinked in shock. "T-Takis....."

Cheshire nodded and kissed him once, a small delicate kiss.

@Imapeople000

"Yeah." He told him blushing and moved his arms around noiz's shoulders. Mew pressed his lips to noiz's even sending a spark that he could feel. "Noiz...I only feel like this when I'm with you." He murmured softly nuzzling his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back