• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

One sec, I can make a new character for Dorian real quick. @TrueBananaz

Takis Argyris

Takis grinned and looked up at Cadius. "Damn, this is hot... but comfortable." He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Well he suits me fine..." Mei said, looking at(Rather, scanning) Cheshire with his head cocked.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Yo... no me gusta que la gente me toque..." Heliodoro said, dropping the tough & intimidating act for a moment. But he nearly immediately picked it back up, all three heads with their teeth bared at Cheshire.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi lifted his head and gave his chest a kiss, of course through his shirt, then laid his head back down. "if it gets too hot i can move"

Cheshire smiled and looked at Heliodoro. He had the perfect way to weird him out. "Por favor mándeme papá duro"

@Imapeople000

Leo Scalene

Leo smiled as he gazed upon Anubis' beauty. He didn't think of him as a boy but not really a girl. He simply just tried not to think about it. "Y-You look nice..." He said quietly "W-Where do you want to go?"

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Hell naw," Takis laughed, closing his eyes. "I didn't mean hot in temperature. I meant fucking sexy." 

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Qué?! Bicho raro..." Heliodoro muttered quietly, once again dropping the tough guy thing and looking away. He didn't bring it up again this time, though.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei quietly watched them converse. He didn't want to draw the Cheshire's attention away from Heliodoro and back to him, because... well, he didn't exactly feel like having him stare at his junk.

@IkutoForever2222

He nodded. "Well since the only sort of 'magic' I have is fire, see?" He then flicked his wrist then sudden flames appeared on his hand. "If I tried to help you with fire then I would have fried your di-" Agui then noticed Pittoo turn around and rest his head on a wall. "Hey are you alright?" He said in a worried tone.

@IkutoForever2222

"I won't ask any more about it seeing as I'm making things worse..." He told him with a exhale. He pursed his lips looking as if he were thinking for a moment. He decided to change the subject to the other matter at hand. "...luke. I need to know what you think about the matter of our offspring."

"Thank you... And Im happy..." Luke smiled at him, "Really."

Azrael look at him "ah its alright u can figure it out later on " he said with a smile as he look at him "anyways are u hungry" he said with a smile

Jason look at him "atleast let me try" he said as he look at him 

Aurelion giggle "oh im truthfully sorry its just so cute that i could please you well" he said with a smile 

Anubis smiled and gave a nod. "thanks a bunch"

@TrueBananaz

Cadi got turned on once again, but ignored it completely this time. "you think it is?"

Cheshire smiled and hugged more on Heliodoro. "gracias~~~~"

@Imapeople000

"my head feels like its on fire too" He whispered, a blushy face.

@eero-prince

Bilal looked at him. "not really....i can go weeks without eating" He grinned.

Edogawa nodded and took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and calming. His shield drew back and slowly disappeared.

"of course you can please me....y-you are so dang handsome and kind.....' He blushed.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

"Totally," Takis grinned, opening his eyes and looking at Cadius. Takis' eyes widened when he *ahem* 'felt' Cadius get turned on. "Damn... excited much?" He laughed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro looked at him a bit odd. "Eres raro... He said quietly to himself, not objecting to his hug.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei watched Cheshire and Heliodoro quietly. Finally, he asked, "¿Te gusta mi hermano o algo?"

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro's face heated up(Yes, even as a hellhound) and he looked at Mei. "¡Mei! ¡Cállate!"

@IkutoForever2222

Stef Ventura

Stef was leaning against the wall in the main foyer of the school, watching people as they went by. It was interesting hearing about all their thoughts, but some of them were weird and some were just plain fucked up. He had gotten a lot of weird looks, especially because of his clothing, but nobody told him to move or stop watching kids. Kinda surprising... he thought to himself. 

@TrueBananaz

Takis Argyris

Takis laughed a bit, albeit a bit muffled. "Alright..." He said, leaning his head back and sighing happily.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro obviously looked a bit embarrassed. "Apenas te conozco... ¿por qué mostrarme afecto tanto?" He asked, turning back into a human.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei cocked his head at the Cheshire. "Don't you know I can tell him? I speak Spanish and English..."

@IkutoForever2222

Leo Scalene

Leo shrugged "It's your choice. I won't care."

@IkutoForever2222

Dorian Nobell

Dorian leaned against his locker and looked at his phone, trying to pick out a good song on his iTunes playlists. He liked to listen to the most popular pop music a lot to fit in more. As he finally put down his phone after finding a good song, he saw someone. A boy. He was just leaning against a wall and looked so bored and emo. And his clothes... His clothes looked at if he were in a cult. He didn't see any connection to a cult though. He was different. He seemed sad so Dorian thought that he might as well help him so he walked up to him.

"Hey there!" Dorian said to the mysterious boy, smiling.

@Imapeople000

Cadi removed his hads and relaxed again, his hard on slowly softening up.

"Hey sólo te conocí ... y esto es una locura ... pero creo que me gustas ..... tan joder me tal vez .... sólo bromeando! Aunque en serio ... te encuentro muy intrigante ... quizás deberíamos tomar una copa o ver una película en algún momento" He actually blushed and looked off to the side, his cat ears twitching.

@Imapeople000

Anubis looke doff to the side. "i....dont watch movies much so i dont know....."

@TrueBananaz

Takis Argyris

Takis smiled and looked at Cadius. "You know that's never gonna stop... me messing with you, that is."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿¡Qué?!" Heliodoro said, blushing and looking off to the side. "Quiero decir... Estoy aquí sólo por una semana... Vivo en Rio..." He said quietly.

@IkutoForever2222

Stef Ventura

Stef looked at Dorian and waved. "Hello..." He said quietly. He didn't get that much of a chance to watch him, so all he could really tell is that he liked music. He watched him warily, as if he might make a sudden movement. Of course, he knew that he wouldn't. But he always thought that about... well, pretty much everyone. Of course, he also knew a lot about other people, so he also didn't know if he could trust him like he did others. He had this small mental debate while he watched Dorian, with a poker face on, as he usually did.

@TrueBananaz

"Thank you... And Im happy..." Luke smiled at him, "Really."

Kasper then after he said that kissed luke. He pulled back. "Good cause I don't want to raise it by myself and I'm already a month along...plus.. the baby is yours after all." He told him looking down at his stomach.  He then moved back stretching and got out of the water getting his towel moving it around himself to get dry before getting his clothes on.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi gave a soft giggle. "thats fine...." He looked at him. "i love the way you tease...."

You could see his hopes and dreams just crush in his eyes. Cheshire looked down and his ears and tail just dropped. He gave a small nod, then looked up with a small forced smile and he scratched the back of his neck. " Lo siento por molestarte ..... y no puedo ver tu basura Mei " He turned away like a little stray kitten and headed out the door.

@Imapeople000

Noiz sighed and waited for him to get done with helping his wound. "you done yet?" He tilted his head.

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back