• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

((Now Im going to bed.))

"Fine fine... If you say so... I gotta head to town for something so stay here and I'll have my pack watch you while Im gone in case someone tries to attack."

(Kk)

Kasper nodded taking another spoonful of his food. He was really hungry and dealing with his usual cravings. "is Lexie going to stay with me? " He asked raising a brow tilting his head. He finished up his food setting the bowl in the sink. "Try to be careful and come back safe,okay? Also..I love you." he told him as he came beside him planting a little kiss on his cheek before going to sit down on the couch picking up his sketchbook.

@Imapeople000

(I am usually only available as about 5:00-9:00pm in whatever times one I am in (It is 12:05am now just so you can get a feel) so I am busy and need to go. If I forget to respond to your post, please remind me because I am very forgetful.)

Azrael smile "how wonderful" he said with a smile and open up a cage with a cute a little hamster and he look at him with a grin 

Jason look at her as him as he taske some small steps until he reach forwards and sat infront of him "you did it"he said calmly with a smile as he look at him

Aurelion smile and lick his cheeks "your handsome too and u know"he blush "your so delicius"he said as he blush more redder "oh thoughy for thoughts wanna walk by the garden of the school and watch as the sun fall" he said with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at him and gave him a quick kiss. "sorry....i felt the urge to kiss your face"

Cheshire blushed and looked off to the side as he talked. "Podría ir contigo"

@Imapeople000

Noiz looked at him with a small blush then huffed. "doesnt affect me either way"

@mewbot5408

"are you gonna kill it?" He tilted his head.

"please don't speak." He whispered, trying to stay calm again.

He gave a small moan and looked at him. "s-sure...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

"Hell, not like it really matters," Takis laughed, kissing Cadius as well. "Considering... ah, earlier, I'm not really perturbed by that at all."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Sabe usted, no le importaría demasiado," Heliodoro said, looking at the Cheshire with his head slightly cocked. He took his hand gently, but kept looking at him.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi smiled and played with Takis's shirt. "too bad we have only been together a day.....i wish we have been together a lot longer so i can gobble you up" He closed his eyes tight.

Cheshire's face went red and he looked at their hands, then looked up at him.  "Nunca he estado en Rio"

Valshe awoke and yawned tiredly. "Mornu...."

@Imapeople000

Azrael look at him and he nodded "yeah its called as food after all .. but what i originaly eat is humans,angels,dsmons and other creatures cuz they give vitamin D and vitamin A some sometime got tge full energy much more cuz Ghouls like me dont go to the sun more often" he said as he look at him and the hamster bite him yet he dint let go "they fight sometimes... i know it hurts... but just stay calm and the pain will end fastly" he said as the hanster squeak 

Jadon nodded and look at him as he keep himself calm and he smile at him. Sssing him calm and peaceful male him look so cute. He just sat there infront of him and enjoying whats happening 

Aurelon smile and get himself dress and tie up his long hair as he fix his crown 'ready?" He ask with a smile 

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Such a dirty thought..." Takis laughed lightly, looking up at Cadius. "I guess I can't blame you..."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Es un gran lugar... He vivido allí para siempre." Heliodoro said. "No voy a obligarte a ir si no quiere aunque..."

Mornuhama Loprak

"Hmmm...?' Mornuhama said groggily, turning over and looking at Valshe, half awake.

@IkutoForever2222

"Mhm...." He tapped his chin. "Tell me more about how you're feeling right now." Agui seemed to be in charge seeing how Pittoo was acting. It certainly wasn't the Pittoo he first met but... Agui still was evenly interested in Pittoo's true personality.

@IkutoForever2222

Bilal frowned and turned away. "i-i think i need to go...." He whispered.

Edogawa slowly opened his eyes and looked at him, remaining calm the best he could.

"ah" He finished getting ready. "now i am" He smiled.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Cadi giggled and looked at him. "just being honest"

"¡Quiero ir!" Cheshire smiled and his tail flicked side to side.

Valshe gave a small smile and snuggled into him. "love you~"

@Imapeople000

Pittoo looked at him and bit his lip before whispering. "i feel like there is something missing...."

@eero-prince

Cadi looked at him and gave him a quick kiss. "sorry....i felt the urge to kiss your face"

Cheshire blushed and looked off to the side as he talked. "Podría ir contigo"

@Imapeople000

Noiz looked at him with a small blush then huffed. "doesnt affect me either way"

@mewbot5408

"are you gonna kill it?" He tilted his head.

"please don't speak." He whispered, trying to stay calm again.

He gave a small moan and looked at him. "s-sure...."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Mew moved onto noiz's lap  and laid his head on his shoulder.  "Nothing affects you...it's kinda lonely that way,noiz.." he said closing his eyes.

Takis Argyris

"Yeah... but still, kinda funny..." Takis chuckled. This time, he was a bit turned on, but ignored it.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro grinned and squeezed Cheshire's hand. He didn't mean to, but he didn't really care. 

Mornuhama Loprak

"Mm... love you too..." He put his arm over Valshe and tried to go back to sleep, but he couldn't, so her just layed next to Valshe with his arm around him.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
He blinked in surprise. "You're not satisfied?" Agui then had an idea. Not as bad as you think. He smoothly slid closer to the other, leaning in to give a whisper. "How can I satisfy you?" This was a bit of a payback for the whisper in Agui's ear earlier, the whisper that gave him shivers.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi felt his hard on against his stomach and blushed, closing his eyes.

Cheshire blushed and gave a small smile and started to purr in response to the squeeze.

Valshe stayed snuggled up to his warmth, loving it. "you better"

@Imapeople000

Pittoo did in fact get a shiver, his cheeks reddening more and he shook his head. "i dont know myself....my body feels like its screaming that it wants more...."

@eero-prince

(Kk)

Kasper nodded taking another spoonful of his food. He was really hungry and dealing with his usual cravings. "is Lexie going to stay with me? " He asked raising a brow tilting his head. He finished up his food setting the bowl in the sink. "Try to be careful and come back safe,okay? Also..I love you." he told him as he came beside him planting a little kiss on his cheek before going to sit down on the couch picking up his sketchbook.

"Her and among others." Luke put on his hoodie and pulled his hood up, "And no promises..." And with that Luke blurred into a alley in town.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

Takis giggled a bit when he blushed. "I can only assume..." He laughed.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Siempre dicen que era una persona de cat... Exactamente no creo que esto es lo quiere decir aunque," Heliodoro chuckled, looking at the Cheshire.

Mornuhama Loprak

"You know I do anyways," Mornuhama giggled, kissing Valshe's cheek. "Even if I didn't, it's not like I'd say it... I'm not that dumb."

@IkutoForever2222

"Her and among others." Luke put on his hoodie and pulled his hood up, "And no promises..." And with that Luke blurred into a alley in town.

Kasper exhaled deeply when luke was gone. he bit his lip with a little pout. "Damn it,luke.." He looked down. "Don't grow up to be like your father..."  He murmured and began drawing in his sketchbook. He ended up drawing a picture of  a wolf. Kasper paused for a second realizing a symbol appeared at the bottom of the page. "Hm?"  His eyes widened as demon tongue appeared and he quickly tossed the sketchbook across the room. 

I found their child:

e0553abc8ee2f946f2063badb978d28c.jpg

"s-shut it.....you will embarrass me even more!" Cadi hid his face in his chest.

"¡no te preocupes! Soy un buen gatito la mayor parte del tiempo" He gave a cute smile.

"mmmmhmmm...." He was still half asleep so he was kinda out of it, but registered what he was saying.

@Imapeople000

"im chained up inside my own head.....my emotions are that is...." He looked at him with a slight blush.

@mewbot5408

"s-shut it.....you will embarrass me even more!" Cadi hid his face in his chest.

"¡no te preocupes! Soy un buen gatito la mayor parte del tiempo" He gave a cute smile.

"mmmmhmmm...." He was still half asleep so he was kinda out of it, but registered what he was saying.

@Imapeople000

"im chained up inside my own head.....my emotions are that is...." He looked at him with a slight blush.

@mewbot5408

"I know that..I just hope I find out how trigger you're feelings. I'm not giving up on you. " Mew purred and gave him small lick on the cheek.  

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, but that's what I do best," Takis laughed, kissing Cadius on the head.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Yo diría que es buena, dependiendo de la situación," He grinned. He stopped and looked at Cheshire silently for a second, before asking, "¿Puedo hacer algo un poco atrevido?"

Mornuhama Loprak

Mornuhama giggled and poked Valshe. "Tired? I guess I can't blame you..." He turned Valshe over and kissed him.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back