• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Takis Argyris

"See, I can even make your embarrassment go away," Takis chuckled. "I'm a master of controlling people's emotions."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei blushed and looked away. "Sh-shut up..." He muttered.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Imaginario? ¿Cómo puedes ser imaginario? Quiero decir... Mei puede verte..." Heliodoro said, looking up at Cheshire. "Mientras estamos en el tema, no mires el cuerpo desnudo de mi hermano..."

@IkutoForever2222

Jason chuckle and pat his head "its alright. Now dont make emotions and keep on smilling" he said as he hold his arms and wrap his warm hoodie on bilal so her woudnt get cold. Holding hjs hand they walk back to his dorm

Jason look at him and saw his orb moving slowly on backwards "alright im going to walk forward" he said as he take a step

Aurelion blush "oh u will?" He said with a smile and chuckle "you know from what happen last night im just wearing an Apron right now" he said with a grin and a blush

@IkutoForever2222

Bilal gave a small blush but it blended in with his tan skin. "t-thanks..."

He gasped and looked at him. "NO!" His shield widened again and he scooted flat against the wall.

Est blushed darkly and looked him over, then looked away even darker. "w-w-w-wow....."

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Cadi blushed and looked back at him. "w-what..."

Cheshire appeared floating in the air next to Heliodoro. He whispered in his ear. "¿curioso?"

@Imapeople000

Adam wrapped a towel around his waist. "w-why are you in here...?"

@mewbot5408

HEHEHEHE xD  I had to <3

View attachment 201502

Bilal tilted his head. "of course it made sense.....i am really sorry you had to go through that..."

Edogawa sighed and looked off to the side, closing his eyes and calming down the best he could.

Est gave a moan, because his ears were one of his major sensitive spots, and he blushed darkly, looking at him. "i-i will gladly~"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"w-w-what!? a.....a hotdog...." He turned around and leaned his forehead against the wall.

@eero-prince

Mew held up the kit and his tail swished side to side. "I was getting the first aid kit... you don't need first aid do you?" Mew anwsered in response. 

"Yeah youur welcome" he said with a smile and walk open the door as he let go of his hand and get some cloths. While he is facing back bibal could see a tatoo (red ink) of a Phoenix in his back. "Alright " he said as he gave him some new cloths and he wore his own "dont worry while u were sleep i wash of the stain og blood all over my dorn so u wony be smelling one

Jason look at him and walk back wards he almost have gotten tk him yet it looks like he need a new taktks "my name is Jason..." he said as he look at him "dont be afraid im here to help you" 

Aurelion giggle the move his tail, touching his cheeks and making Est face him "so are u on for another round... ... my prince" he said with a wink and a smile while he touch his cheeks 

@IkutoForever2222

Daisuke was still sound asleep, snoring slightly. He had the habit to do so. Both snoring and sometimes even talking in his sleep. Which was rare for him to do. But whenever he did you can literally ask him anything and he would respond with nothing but the truth. It was funny how it worked.

Orious got done with his bath then approach his sleeping lover. He smiled going into the other room.

In the kitchen he got everything out and started making pancakes. He also made hashbrowns,eggs,and bacon. Ori started humming as he cooked.

Azrael nodded "your welcome amd beside your a Guest" he said with a smile and he got himself well dressed "so bibal why are u here again?" He ask him 

Jason look at him "i know... sometime everyone can be a pain in the ass but atleast let alone . One to help you . To make u smile. Even its the last to be offered" he said as he look at him "you just need to calm down" he said as he look at him

Azrael smjle and hug him "you know yoyr so cute when your getting teased Est" he said with a chuckle as he take out some cream "do u rather want some desert?" He said placing the sugar cream on him and asking him to join in

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Ah, yes... I know..." Takis chuckled, kissing Cadius on the cheek. "I mean... I kinda am... but that's besides the point."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Sólo tiene dieciséis!" Heliodoro said, blushing and looking at Cheshire. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Eres raro..." Mei said. He tried pulling the sheets up even more, even though he knew it didn't do anything.

@IkutoForever2222

Bilal tried to think, then shrugged. "i do not remember..."

"none can make me smile" He said quietly.

Est blushed darkly. "w-well you tease too much"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"Earl Adam Phantom.....you can call me Lord" He washed his hair.

@mewbot5408

"nah....you are fine..." Cadi gave a sweet laugh.

Cheshire smiled and licked his lips. "such a plump age...." He leaned forward and licked Heliodoro's cheek.

@Imapeople000

Bilal tried to think, then shrugged. "i do not remember..."

"none can make me smile" He said quietly.

Est blushed darkly. "w-well you tease too much"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"Earl Adam Phantom.....you can call me Lord" He washed his hair.

@mewbot5408

"nah....you are fine..." Cadi gave a sweet laugh.

Cheshire smiled and licked his lips. "such a plump age...." He leaned forward and licked Heliodoro's cheek.

@Imapeople000

"Hmm..do I have to,mouse. " He asked softly.  Mew tilted his head looking at adam. He had saw everything pretty much. "I have to admit you're actually really cute,adam...and pretty even. " Mew told his closing the first aid kit. "Okay, I gotta go now...I told noiz to wait for me and I'm pretty sure he'll stand there all day if I don't return.."

"i am not!" He faced him now, his blind eye exposed to him and the scar down his cheek. "w-whatever....." He looked away again. "be on your way please....im busy"

@mewbot5408

Mew exhaled and leaned down to he was face to face with him. "I think so...even if you don't, I think you're pretty..." Mew told him and leaned in giving him a small kiss under the blind eye to prove himself before turning away and headed for the door. He opened it and stepped out. 

Adam's face steamed red and he covered his junk when he got closer. "b-baka!" He turned away and hid in the corner till he left, his face still red.

Noiz was waiting for him in the hallway, exactly where he was before Mew left.

@mewbot5408

Kasper looked at up at luke with teary eyes like he was ready to cry. "Are you upset about this?" He asked softly to his boyfriend kasper blushing even redder. He wouldn't get involved so much since luke asked him not to. If he was going to have the child he might as well do what luke asked him to. He understood why luke was so protective over him and he had a feeling that luke was going to be more protective now that he knew that Kasper was pregnant and with his baby. he moved his arms slowly around Luke's shoulders as looked him directly in the eyes. He was shaking. "Luke....I won't get too involved if you don't want me too but, it helps knowing what's going on ... I'll even be able to avoid situations this way.." he told him tilting his head.  

"That is all of it... He is after me all the time finding new ways to take over my life... And Im not upset... Im just on edge."

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Well... I'm nice for you, at least." Takis laughed a bit, laying down.

Mei Rinsaku

"Hey! I have a boyfriend..." Mei said, blushing more.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Nearly the second that Cheshire licked him, he turned into the same three-headed hellhound, growling and snarling. "No me toques..." 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi laid down with him, on top to be exact, but was relaxed.

"eh.....can a mere demon like him satisfy you?"  He wrapped his arms loosely around the middle heads neck and snuggled into the hell hound. "im not a very big fan of dogs...but you are just so cute~~~~~" He smiled, knowing he didnt know what he was saying.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis looked at him a bit odd, but didn't mind. Quite the contrary, actually.

Mei Rinsaku

"Wait... how do you know him...?" Mei said, confused.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro growled, fire flaring out of his eyes. "Dije que se fuera de mí..." He said.

@IkutoForever2222

"That is all of it... He is after me all the time finding new ways to take over my life... And Im not upset... Im just on edge."

"I won't ask any more about it seeing as I'm making things worse..." He told him with a exhale. He pursed his lips looking as if he were thinking for a moment. He decided to change the subject to the other matter at hand. "...luke. I need to know what you think about the matter of our offspring."

Adam's face steamed red and he covered his junk when he got closer. "b-baka!" He turned away and hid in the corner till he left, his face still red.

Noiz was waiting for him in the hallway, exactly where he was before Mew left.

@mewbot5408

Mew  couldn't help but to chuckle at Adam's reaction as he walked out. he walked over to noiz holding the first aid kit and looked up at him.  The taller male then gestured with his tail for him to follow him as he headed down the hallway only to stop at the art room and went in. He set the kit down  getting out what he needed to tend to noiz's head wound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back