• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Agui couldn't help but smirk at Pittoo's lustful and seductive look. He tried not to let that look get to him or else he would have his own situation. His hand was a mess seeing the angel's thick fluids on it. Should he? The male hesitated before slowly licking his hand clean. Hm. Not bad. "You expected actual magic?" Agui raised a brow.

@IkutoForever2222

"i can handle anywhere, just show me where to bite..." Adam gave him a cold glare. "thats an order"

Deimos didnt think well of this, but it could have some upsides to it.

@mewbot5408

Pittoo finally released and gasped, his face so lustful and seductive looking. He had ended up on the floor, laying on his back. "t-that....wasnt magic......"

@eero-prince

Mew shook his head. "For starters my name is mew and i don't exactly take orders from you. I'm government property, kiddo. Unless you buy me from my handler you have zero say." Mew answered as he sat down on noiz's lap drawing a finger under his chin. "Noiz. You are So quiet..." He purred.

"my status is higher than government....the government takes orders from me....so therefore i can easily make you my property"

Noiz blushed and looked at him, wanting to go back to his normal form. "what i there to say? this kid wants to drink you "

Adam whacked Noiz in the head with his cane.  "i am NOT a kid" He glared and turned abruptly. "i guess these two idiots won't give up any blood" He looked to Deimos. lets go to the next class"

Noiz's head bled, but it didnt hurt, well, he couldnt feel it.

@mewbot5408

"my status is higher than government....the government takes orders from me....so therefore i can easily make you my property"

Noiz blushed and looked at him, wanting to go back to his normal form. "what i there to say? this kid wants to drink you "

Adam whacked Noiz in the head with his cane.  "i am NOT a kid" He glared and turned abruptly. "i guess these two idiots won't give up any blood" He looked to Deimos. lets go to the next class"

Noiz's head bled, but it didnt hurt, well, he couldnt feel it.

@mewbot5408

Mew got up gesturing to his forearm. "I'm a cat I like to toy with things...all you really had to do was say please. It's common manners to do so." He told Adam with a exhale and looked at him sharply. he then turned facing noiz and licked his his head lapping up the blood with his rough tongue. "Oh no this won't do...does it hurt?"

"no....i dont know what pain feels like..." Noiz said with a monotone voice.

Adam sighed and looked at Deimos. "lets go"

"yes my lord" He walked to the door and opened it.

Adam headed for the door.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

Takis stared at him for a second, blushing like all hell. "...Hot damn..." He said quietly. "That was hot as hell." He grinned.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Bleh," Heliodoro said, looking at the goop. "No creo que pueda soportar eso..." He said, shivering. 

@IkutoForever2222

"no....i dont know what pain feels like..." Noiz said with a monotone voice.

Adam sighed and looked at Deimos. "lets go"

"yes my lord" He walked to the door and opened it.

Adam headed for the door.

@mewbot5408

(Maybe how it ends up in a triangle is Adam can't get mew out of his head after that and he keeps running into mew so he buys him to try to keep mew to himself while noiz isn't fond of mew's attention getting taken away discovering some emotion and from then on the two are fighting over who mew will love more)

Cadi looked to the side, still staying close, his crotch on Takis's chest. "s-sorry....i couldnt help myself..."

"Hace cosquillas .... siendo sorprendido" He laughed a little and finally the goo was dry. He stretched and the goo crumpled off and Kennedy was left freezing. "now for a shower...." He said to himself. "Puedes salir ahora .... perdon por ser una molestia" He scratched the back of his neck.

@Imapeople000

Haha xD  that would make a good BL manga :P   sure thing)

Adam walked on and a frown was formed on his face. {i wonder what his blood tastes like...}

Deimos smiled. Since he was very old, older than most vampires, he has a good idea what people are thinking.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Nah, it's fine," Takis laughed, looking up at Cadius. "The only thing I'd ask is that you don't quuiiite shove your junk all up in my chest." 

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"No, estaba bien ... además, probablemente me arrestarían si no te hubiera ayudado," Heliodoro laughed, walking to the door. He walked out of Kennedy's room and back to Hisoka's, kicking the door open.

@IkutoForever2222

(I'll post for Mei when I get home, about to leave in literally less than a minute.)

Azrael look at him and take out a napkin as he smile "dont cry. Dl not pitty me. everything is all fine " he said as he wipe his tears and pull him out lf the water and the jackettl keel warm "so umm wanma go back tl my room?" Aztael ask him

"Yes i can see that but tell me.what ever u feel but how did u end hl like this kid and please co operate w me" he said eagerly as he wanted to help him so badly 

Aurelion finish eating and smile as he look at est then he cuddle on him with a wide smile palasterd om his face "×what should we di nkw Est..."he ask with a smile

@IkutoForever2222

"I'm a demon lord,luke...not some petty human...plus, I don't understand how hiding things from me is a form of protection.." he growled.  Kasper was confused and upset. Why did Luke have to hide things?! Who was this he?! 

"Everyone has a weakness... Every species has one... Once he finds it... Then its over." Luke tightened his grip as his eyes glowed, "There's a reason my pack is in hiding... Away from the town... From him."

Cadi looked to the side, still staying close, his crotch on Takis's chest. "s-sorry....i couldnt help myself..."

"Hace cosquillas .... siendo sorprendido" He laughed a little and finally the goo was dry. He stretched and the goo crumpled off and Kennedy was left freezing. "now for a shower...." He said to himself. "Puedes salir ahora .... perdon por ser una molestia" He scratched the back of his neck.

@Imapeople000

Haha xD  that would make a good BL manga :P   sure thing)

Adam walked on and a frown was formed on his face. {i wonder what his blood tastes like...}

Deimos smiled. Since he was very old, older than most vampires, he has a good idea what people are thinking.

@mewbot5408

Mew  exhaled looking at  noiz.

" Hmm still... You could atleast dodge a little. It wouldn't be good if you got broken." He told him. The Neko then licked the last of the blood off him."you're lucky I know how to repair you.." he stated and got up stretching before walking out of the room.

Cadi steamed and his eyes widened before he moved far away in a hurry. "so sorry! so sorry!"

"Así que mataste al tipo que se supone que debe ayudar" He gave a wave and got his stuff and headed to the showers.

Hisoka remained asleep and his face looked so freaking adorable.

@Imapeople000

Bilal gave a small nod and got out of the water.

"i dont know what to do....when my power awoke....everything went to hell....i want to die...please leave me alone..." Edogawa looked off to the side and sniffled.

Est blushed and looked at him. "w-what do you wanna do?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"i could say the same about you" He mumbled and walked out after him.

Adam looked at Deimos. "Go check the mansion, see if everything is okay" 

"Yes, my Lord" He bowed then ran off super fast.

Adam huffed then walked off into the shower room. He removed his clothes and put it in a private shelf with a lock. Afterwards he got in the steamy shower and relaxed. His small thin body was so fragile and delicate looking, like porcelain. 

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

Takis laughed again and stood up. "It's fine... trust me, helping on the battlefield medical ward, I've seen some shit. Again, almost nothing disturbs me at this point."

Mei Rinsaku

"Jesus christ!" Mei yelled. He was about to have gone off to sleep, when Heliodoro busted in. The threw the blanket over Hisoka's bottom half, so that Heliodoro wouldn't have to see his junk while he was talking. "Jeez, ¿no podrías abrir la puerta?" He asked sheepishly, pointing to Hisoka sleeping.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Diablos, qué puedo decir hermano, nunca he sido uno para una pequeña entrada." Heliodoro sighed, sitting down across the room as he did earlier.

Mei Rinsaku

"Tell me about it..." Mei mumbled to himself.

@IkutoForever2222

Samuel Peters

"Never felt bad about being a dickhead before, no point in startin' now." Samuel said, shrugging. "You fuckin' shitting me? Insulting my strength? Street fighting ain't nothin, peaches." Samuel growled. "I've exercised every damn day of my life since I was thirteen and fight three days a week. I refuse to be called weak."

@AceSpades

What about Zoidberg? @AceSpades

"Everyone has a weakness... Every species has one... Once he finds it... Then its over." Luke tightened his grip as his eyes glowed, "There's a reason my pack is in hiding... Away from the town... From him."

He then stared back at him. "You can't protect me by hiding the truth... you know that.  Not to mention whoever he is would probably be able to figure things out just my scent..." He shook his head pulling his arms free. Kasper exhaled. "Fine don't Tell me. But know you're not just putting me at risk but possibly someone else.." He growled.

"i could say the same about you" He mumbled and walked out after him.

Adam looked at Deimos. "Go check the mansion, see if everything is okay" 

"Yes, my Lord" He bowed then ran off super fast.

Adam huffed then walked off into the shower room. He removed his clothes and put it in a private shelf with a lock. Afterwards he got in the steamy shower and relaxed. His small thin body was so fragile and delicate looking, like porcelain. 

@mewbot5408

"Noiz stay here a moment. I'll be right back." He  told him giving him a peck on the jaw. Mew then walked away heading into the shower room remembering there was a first aid kit. He walked in right past Adam grabbing a mini kit. He looked over at adam.

He then stared back at him. "You can't protect me by hiding the truth... you know that.  Not to mention whoever he is would probably be able to figure things out just my scent..." He shook his head pulling his arms free. Kasper exhaled. "Fine don't Tell me. But know you're not just putting me at risk but possibly someone else.." He growled.

"If I tell you then you have to promise to not do anything stupid..." Luke sighed and had no other choice since he couldn't compel Kasper to forget about it.

"i wasnt trying to make you feel uncomfortable....i was trying to make you feel good...." Cadi looked down, defeated.

Hisoka groaned in his sleep and tensed.

@Imapeople000

Noiz nodded and waited.

Adam gasped and closed the shower curtain, avoiding eye contact so he didnt see his scarred blind one.

@mewbot5408

Takis Argyris

"Again, it was fine," Takis said, calming down from his laughing. "It was hot as hell... and even then, again, I've been hardened to the point nothing disturbs me."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked over at him and lightly held his hand, shooting Heliodoro an annoyed glance. "Si lo despiertas, te voy a ganar la mierda..." Mei muttered.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro rolled his eyes and said, "No, no lo harás. Soy mucho más fuerte que tú, hermano."

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah, sure..." Mei sighed to himself, placing his attention back on Hisoka as he slept. 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi's face went red from irritation. He turned around with a huff and arms crossed.

Hisoka slowly opened his eyes and sat up, wiping sweat off his forehead. "i need to visit hell...." He whispered before disappearing mid air.

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back