• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Luke glares at him then walks over to the Lake. He then takes off the rest of his clothes and jumps in the lake. After that he sims up to the surface and stands up. The water touches his waist as he pulls his hair back panting heavily. 

Kasper followed. He too removes his shirt and the rest of his clothing not caring about the fact Lexie more or less probly saw his nude body. He was littered in scars and his many tattoos were more visible now.  He followed suit by diving straight in emerging into the cool water before slowly coming up and came behind him all sneaky like. "Luukkeee.."

fddfcee4619ee832f595404752e02aeb.jpg

0b81420d80c82ccb51c347b9db660191.jpg

Takis Argyris

"Yeah.." Takis stared at him for another second before kissing him again.

Mei Rinsaku

"Yeah?" Mei asked, moving back over close to Hisoka.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Hombre ... ¿qué diablos fue eso?" Heliodoro asked, looking at his hand. He went to wipe it on his shirt, but stopped, figuring getting... goop on his cape or vest probably wasn't a good idea.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi hugged him, standing on his knees and kissing him passionately.

"love you..." He fell back asleep and slept quietly.

"Ayuda a controlar el colapso" He smiled and tried to wipe the goo off his face.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis nearly fell backwards, but managed to steady himself, leaning into Cadius and making a small growling noise.

Mei Rinsaku

"I love you too..." He said quietly, putting his arms around Hisoka and kind of cradling him as he slept.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Ah, si, si." Heliodoro said. He looked at his hands, and said, "Uno momento por favor," walking out to go wash his hands.

@IkutoForever2222

He looked a bit surprised seeing Pittoo's smile. Agui wasn't aware he was innocent. "Uh.. Yeah, if you want me to help you out in your problem there below."

@IkutoForever2222

Orious' violet eyes illuminated among the dim room as their gaze stayed upon the human. Orious removed his shirt revealing his pale strong looking form. His body baring scarred flesh on his left side as someone tried to gut him a very long time ago. orious removed his shirt then help daisuke with his. Ori then began to proceed with the rest in between things making sure to kiss and lick him. 

*Skip*

He now lying down on the bed, wrapped around in a blanket taking deep breaths. Daisuke gazed at his lover giving him a tired smile and then at the ceiling. "I can't believe I lost my virginity.." He thought to himself. Daisuke was holding onto Orious. He then yawned a bit before rubbing his eyes, he was a tad bit tired.

"i thought you said i was hotter with my eyes closed?" He smiled happily.

Hisoka curled up into a ball and remained sleeping.

@Imapeople000

Noiz blushed and looked at him. "i was kicked out of my house and was forced to live alone...."

Adam walked in with his butler and he walked with a cane. Not for support but to show he had a high title.

@mewbot5408

"Is that so? I was made to be a perfect military pet by the Japanese government...I am the prototype but once I became more aware and I caught a virus they didn't want me anymore. I was going to be dismantled even...so I know how you feel." He told noiz. His gaze then moved up to see the presence of two new males and blushed. "hey. "

He looked a bit surprised seeing Pittoo's smile. Agui wasn't aware he was innocent. "Uh.. Yeah, if you want me to help you out in your problem there below."

@IkutoForever2222

He now lying down on the bed, wrapped around in a blanket taking deep breaths. Daisuke gazed at his lover giving him a tired smile and then at the ceiling. "I can't believe I lost my virginity.." He thought to himself. Daisuke was holding onto Orious. He then yawned a bit before rubbing his eyes, he was a tad bit tired.

Ori   slid his arms around daisuke as he  nuzzled into his neck. He  smiled a little  giving him a peck settling down comfortably. "Daisuke love you,night.." he mumbled tiredly. He closed his eyes.

Kasper followed. He too removes his shirt and the rest of his clothing not caring about the fact Lexie more or less probly saw his nude body. He was littered in scars and his many tattoos were more visible now.  He followed suit by diving straight in emerging into the cool water before slowly coming up and came behind him all sneaky like. "Luukkeee.."

View attachment 200598

View attachment 200596

Luke sighed and looked behind him seeing Kasper, "What?" Lexie went to hang out with her friends within the pack leaving Luke and Kasper all to themselves. Luke also had a lot on his mind so maybe this would sooth his mind.

Luke sighed and looked behind him seeing Kasper, "What?" Lexie went to hang out with her friends within the pack leaving Luke and Kasper all to themselves. Luke also had a lot on his mind so maybe this would sooth his mind.

Kasper grinned and smoothed his hands over his shoulders. "I can tell your thinking... what's wrong?" He murmured in luke's ear. It wasn't too hard to figure out when something was up. He raised a brow. 

Kasper grinned and smoothed his hands over his shoulders. "I can tell your thinking... what's wrong?" He murmured in luke's ear. It wasn't too hard to figure out when something was up. He raised a brow. 

"Nothing you have to worry about." Luke kept his secrets to himself for everyone's protection and in his mind he thinks thats the only way to protect them. Luke kisses Kaspers lips with passion and pulled him close putting his hands on Kaspers waist just to shut him up for a while.

"Nothing you have to worry about." Luke kept his secrets to himself for everyone's protection and in his mind he thinks thats the only way to protect them. Luke kisses Kaspers lips with passion and pulled him close putting his hands on Kaspers waist just to shut him up for a while.

Kasper gave in kissing back cupping luke's face biting his lip deepening the kiss. Kasper couldn't resist. The demon pulled back slowly. "You can't persuade me that easily..." He murmured drawing a finger down the hybrid's chest.

Kasper gave in kissing back cupping luke's face biting his lip deepening the kiss. Kasper couldn't resist. The demon pulled back slowly. "You can't persuade me that easily..." He murmured drawing a finger down the hybrid's chest.

Luke rolled his eyes then turned away letting go of Kasper, "He's after me not you... And you can't stop him... So why can't you leave it alone? He can't kill me and I can't kill him... So there's no reason for you to know about it."

Luke rolled his eyes then turned away letting go of Kasper, "He's after me not you... And you can't stop him... So why can't you leave it alone? He can't kill me and I can't kill him... So there's no reason for you to know about it."

Kasper exhaled deeply looking hurt. "I care about you more than anything,idiot. do you just not trust me that much?! " He asked growling becoming irritated. He started to tear up as he opened up a portal. Maybe he'd just go back to their dorm.

Kasper exhaled deeply looking hurt. "I care about you more than anything,idiot. do you just not trust me that much?! " He asked growling becoming irritated. He started to tear up as he opened up a portal. Maybe he'd just go back to their dorm.

"That's just it... If he learns about you and how you feel about me then he will hurt you or worse just for fun... To make my life a living hell." Luke grabbed his arm and faced him, "I lost everything else because of him... The only things I have left is you and my pack."

"That's just it... If he learns about you and how you feel about me then he will hurt you or worse just for fun... To make my life a living hell." Luke grabbed his arm and faced him, "I lost everything else because of him... The only things I have left is you and my pack."

"I'm a demon lord,luke...not some petty human...plus, I don't understand how hiding things from me is a form of protection.." he growled.  Kasper was confused and upset. Why did Luke have to hide things?! Who was this he?! 

Ori   slid his arms around daisuke as he  nuzzled into his neck. He  smiled a little  giving him a peck settling down comfortably. "Daisuke love you,night.." he mumbled tiredly. He closed his eyes.

"Love you.." He mumbled back, before snuggling up to Orious. Daisuke then closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland. 

Cadi became brave and french kissed Takis. His cheeks went red and he squeezed his eyes closed. {so warm.....}

Hisoka slept on. (probably will stay unles woken up :P  )

Kennedy shivered and stood in place, waiting for the goo to harden.

@Imapeople000

Pit scooted closer and his face went serious. "work your magic.....please make it stop..."

@eero-prince

Noiz went quiet and looked at the other two.

Adam cut his eyes at the person who spoke to him, then looked forward again. "get me blood Deimos"

Deimos bowed. "Yes, my lord" He moved over to the other two, then stopped. "These two are robots.....lets try somewhere else"

Adam sighed. "fine." He turned around and waited for Deimos to open the door for him. The tiny male actually seemed quite intimidating.

@mewbot5408

Azrael look at him and smile when bibal touch by his hearth "ahhh u taken up an interest with the stitches hu" he said with a chuckle "you know when your once an innocent human child. saw you parents die infront of you Then kidnap by Ghouls to torture you by show nor by human to come for u only to be eaten up by humans then a Witch cursing me with powers and taking my hearth so that i will never fell anything emotionaly nor defy love... the stitch by the heart as i say is that the witch inserted her hand from my flesh... you know until today i cannot...fell" he said as he touch his hand and press it to his chest and he will never find any pulse "the other stitches was sn Experiment... i woudnt go far to tell u all... for now but if u do u can say please" he said with a slow laugh while still holding his hands 

jason turn on the mike and look at the kid. "Hey kid.." he said on the mike and look at him as he wave "did they hurt you?" 

Aurelion smile and continue eating his food "est have i told u that i can control the Univers? " he chuckle "but in the end ill need pure rest.." he said and tought of something "est i rememberd to show u something special but that is fir tonight" he saud as he smile and kiss his cheeks and continue eatung

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis' eyes widened as Cadius started to french kis him. Holy hell...  He followed suit, blushing and closing his eyes.

Mei Rinsaku

Nothing for now, but Heliodoro will break in later. And probably go apeshit again. xD

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro washed(read: scraped) the goo off his hands into a sink, clogging it. Not that he really cared. Besides, he was only here for about a week. He walked by Hisoka's door and hesitated, but figured he'd probably seem like a dick if he had just left Kennedy. He walked back to Kennedy's dorm and looked at him. "¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en secarse?" He asked.

@IkutoForever2222

Bilal looked at him and he had tears dripping from his eyes and he turned his hand to hold the other males. "i am so sorry....."

Edogawa reached over and grabbed a shard of glass and tried to stab himself with it, but it burst into pieces when it touched his skin. "they can't hurt me....im immortal...."

Est blushed and continued to eat.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Cadi put his fingers in Takis hair as he kissed him. After about another minute of that he slowly pulled back and looked at his red face, his own face just as red.

Eh xD  the usual 

"Unos diez minutos..." He gave a small smile and shivered still, sneezing couple times in process.

@Imapeople000

Agui snickered a bit at Pittoo's choice of words. "If you say so... But if you want me to stop just say so.." He gently moves Pittoo's hands away from his little problem.

@IkutoForever2222

(To skip the scene or not to skip the scene, that is the question

Cadi became brave and french kissed Takis. His cheeks went red and he squeezed his eyes closed. {so warm.....}

Hisoka slept on. (probably will stay unles woken up :P  )

Kennedy shivered and stood in place, waiting for the goo to harden.

@Imapeople000

Pit scooted closer and his face went serious. "work your magic.....please make it stop..."

@eero-prince

Noiz went quiet and looked at the other two.

Adam cut his eyes at the person who spoke to him, then looked forward again. "get me blood Deimos"

Deimos bowed. "Yes, my lord" He moved over to the other two, then stopped. "These two are robots.....lets try somewhere else"

Adam sighed. "fine." He turned around and waited for Deimos to open the door for him. The tiny male actually seemed quite intimidating.

@mewbot5408

"Robot? I'm not a robot...I am a cyborg, there's a huge difference." Mew stated and his claw came out and he slid it down his own forearm red blood trickling down it. "I'm both flesh and robotic... Though if you drink my blood don't bite  directly into my flesh at random, if you bite into a wire that'd be bad.." He told Adam as his tail swept up with a motion as he moved his tail running under the boys' chin. Mew grinned licking his lips. "But then again it's not like I'm offering it...my blood is rather potent, you might get drunk on it...you see I'm not just any neko cyborg." he told him and stood holding his hands out to shrug. his red gaze then looked to noiz for a second.

Well if you mean by "magic" as another word for using his hands then yes, he used magic. 

(Lol yeah so -skip-)

Agui continued to use his "magic" until the angel's situation was over with. Or until Pittoo told him to stop if he ever did.

@IkutoForever2222

"i can handle anywhere, just show me where to bite..." Adam gave him a cold glare. "thats an order"

Deimos didnt think well of this, but it could have some upsides to it.

@mewbot5408

Pittoo finally released and gasped, his face so lustful and seductive looking. He had ended up on the floor, laying on his back. "t-that....wasnt magic......"

@eero-prince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back