• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"Well I dont know about you but I'd rather get cleaned up in a lake... Besides..." Luke sat up slowly stretching, "Since we can't have animals on school grounds... I had to keep mine back at the house still... I like home better than the dorms here." Luke got up groaning abit. Luke had gotten into a fight with someone before he came to the Academy and his healing factor wasn't really working right at the moment, But he didn't want to worry Kasper with it even though its taking its toll on Luke more so than any other normal Hybrid.

Kasper gave him a look. "We can have animals here, it's not a human school.. I was even considering getting a puppy.." he told him. He studied him for a good moment. Kasper stepped forward moving a hand on Luke's shoulder. "If you want I can heal you.." the demon told him with a straight face looking like he would not take no for anwser.

Kasper gave him a look. "We can have animals here, it's not a human school.. I was even considering getting a puppy.." he told him. He studied him for a good moment. Kasper stepped forward moving a hand on Luke's shoulder. "If you want I can heal you.." the demon told him with a straight face looking like he would not take no for anwser.

"No... You can't heal this... But I can live with it... Now come on! Do I have to drag you there the hard way or what?" Luke smirked and shrugged off the pain like its nothing, "I know how much you hate it when I do this." Luke grabbed Kaspers arm and ran back to their dorm room in a blurr like super speed.

Takis Argyris

"Uh, yeah... why...?" Takis asked, smiling a bit. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Nice try," Mei said, moving closer to Hisoka. "I'm absolutely never gonna beg. Not for anything."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro rushed into the main building and into the office. "¿Hay una enfermera? Este chico se ha desordenado! Al menos si no lo hay, alguien llame a los servicios de emergencia!" He yelled. He knew they probably couldn't understand him, moreso since he was talking rapidly, but he was too panicky to care.

@IkutoForever2222

He turned around and did a little fist pump for himself. "i will have to show him my techniques when the time comes" He talked to himself.

He made a growl sound and kissed him passionately.

A male walked through the crowd and looked at him. "Cálmate y habla despacio" 

75653.jpg

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

Takis face palmed and tapped Cadius on the shoulder. "Cadi... you're talking out loud... I can still hear you..." With this last word, he started bursting into laughter again.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei was a bit surprised, but quickly caught up, kissing him and putting his arms around his neck. "Damn... are you gonna beg..?" Mei panted a bit, smiling.

Heliodoro Rinsasku

"¡¿Cálmese?! ¡El niño se está muriendo!" Heliodoro yelled. He stopped and took a shaky breath, trying to retain at least some dignity. "No sé qué pasó ... él se desmayó, y su respiración se hizo más superficial..." He said quietly, masking his panic.

@IkutoForever2222

"No... You can't heal this... But I can live with it... Now come on! Do I have to drag you there the hard way or what?" Luke smirked and shrugged off the pain like its nothing, "I know how much you hate it when I do this." Luke grabbed Kaspers arm and ran back to their dorm room in a blurr like super speed.

Kasper fell forward and got up with a annoyed growl at luke  brushing himself off. "Don't do that." He exhaled deeply calming himself. Kaspy gave luke a sharp look. "I thought you want to go to the lake..why bring me back to the dorm? Need a towel?"

Kasper fell forward and got up with a annoyed growl at luke  brushing himself off. "Don't do that." He exhaled deeply calming himself. Kaspy gave luke a sharp look. "I thought you want to go to the lake..why bring me back to the dorm? Need a towel?"

"Just wanted to bring a change of clothes... And I was right.. You do hate it." Luke smirked then grabbed a change of clothes then put it in a duffle bag, "Do you need anything or are you gonna not get in the Lake with me and play with Lexie instead?"

Cadi slowly looked back at Takis and went into panic mode and pounced Takis again, biting his ear.

Hisoka moaned into the kiss. "possibly~"

"Por favor déjelo en el suelo" He demanded pretty much. He was an expert at these things. He was magic afterall.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Holy hell!"Takis yelled, falling over again. "Man, do ya need to keep tackling me? Is it supposed to be a sign or something?" He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shook his head and laughed. "Silly boy..." he giggled, pulling Hisoka close to him."Who said you needed to?"

Heliodoro Rinsaku

[SIZE= 13px]"¿Ponerlo ... en el suelo?" He asked, confused a bit. He figured the mystery man probably knew better than himself, so he gently laid Kennedy down.[/SIZE]

@IkutoForever2222

"i dont like being laughed at." He moved away again.

Hisoka gave a sweet smile and embraced him. This was actually full of love and warmth and trust.

The kitty laid his head down on Kennedy's chest and listened. After a minute he lifted his head and laughed loudly before his finger glowed. He jabbed his finger in Kennedy's chest and Kennedy coughed up a green liquid before breathing normal again. "Muy bien!"

@Imapeople000

"Just wanted to bring a change of clothes... And I was right.. You do hate it." Luke smirked then grabbed a change of clothes then put it in a duffle bag, "Do you need anything or are you gonna not get in the Lake with me and play with Lexie instead?"

(Lexie? Who is that?)

He raised a brow tilting his head sideways as he grabbed some stuff putting it in his own bag. He exhaled deeply then smirked. "well if I don't get in you wouldn't be happy would you? After all you like my body... " He said teasingly and licked his lips. Kasper then slid his bag over his shoulder before opening a portal. "Let's go.. no way in hell are you dragging my butt."

Takis Argyris

"Understandable... but it's pretty damn funny when you're talking about the sex skills you have that you want to show me, when I'm right behind you listening..." Takis grinned.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei smiled and hugged him back.  "Aww... so cute..."Mei giggled.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"¿Que demonios? ¿Cómo lo hiciste? ¿Qué? ¿Quién eres tú?"Heliodoro asked, looking up at the cat man completely dumbfounded. 

@IkutoForever2222

(Lexie? Who is that?)

He raised a brow tilting his head sideways as he grabbed some stuff putting it in his own bag. He exhaled deeply then smirked. "well if I don't get in you wouldn't be happy would you? After all you like my body... " He said teasingly and licked his lips. Kasper then slid his bag over his shoulder before opening a portal. "Let's go.. no way in hell are you dragging my butt."

((His dog lol! Or maybe a girl from his pack that hes friends with but stays in werewolf form... You'll see... And how long will you be on? Cuz I probably will be on for a long time.))

"Aw whats the matter don't like my way? Come on my wounds don't weaken me THAT much..." Luke grabs Kaspers arms and putts it down, "You trust me don't you?" Luke became serious and looked in Kaspers eyes with sadness and kissed his cheek and was inches away from his lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
"i-i have been trained.....of course by force...but i know some good techniques that will come in handy..." He said proudly.

Hisoka blushed a bit and closed his eyes. "thank you....for accepting me..."

"Alice in Wonderland......mi nombre es Cheshire" He stood and smiled a very charming smile. "Si alguna vez me necesitas de nuevo estaré cerca .... solo llámame" He blew a kiss and disappeared in thin air.

Kennedy opened his eyes slowly and looked weakly at Heliodoro. "h-hola...."

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris 

Takis blinked, then shook his head and chuckled. "First, you were embarrassed that I was talking about sex.. now, you're bragging about your sex skills..." Takis laughed, hugging Cadius so he couldn't tackle him again.

Mei Rinsaku

"Of course..." Mei said, looking at him. "You were one of the few people who were willing to treat me equally... not like a child because of my disabilities..." Mei huffed. "And... hell, this probably isn't the case for most of the people you meet, but you're genuinely nice to me... again, a rarity among the people I meet."

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Cheshire...? Heliodoro said to himself. He blinked when he vanished, looking around for a second. "Huh..." he turned around at the sound of Kennedy's voice. "Ah ... estás despierto ... necesitas ayuda?" He asked, offering him his hand once more.

@IkutoForever2222 Dude, I absolutely LOVED the live action version of Through the Looking Glass...

xD   havent seen it...i just looked up anime males and slowly it led to him :P  )

Cadi puffed out his cheeks. "well i know what to do in bed..."

Hisoka gave a small smile. "im going to nap..."

He nodded and reached out to him, wanting to be picked up.

@Imapeople000

Man, it was awesome... except the Hatter was hella creepy at the beginning... 

Takis Argyris 

"Feel free to flaunt it, but keep details out of it, please..." Takis laughed. "From the way you said, 'When the time comes', I have a feeling they'll be revealed later..."

Mei Rinsaku

"Okay..." Mei said quietly, kissing Hisoka on the forehead. He kept one eye on Hisoka as he slept and one eye towards the door, wondering where Heliodoro had gone of to.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro nodded and picked him up gently, walking out and deflecting the odd stares from the office staff he had gotten. "Supongo que quieres volver a tu dormitorio ...?" He asked as he walked out.

@IkutoForever2222

"only if you want to....b-but....who knows if we will even still be together..." His mood slumped and he got all depressed.

Hisoka was asleep so fast. He actually looked his age when he slept.

Kennedy looked at him. "Desearía estar muerto"

@Imapeople000

((His dog lol! Or maybe a girl from his pack that hes friends with but stays in werewolf form... You'll see... And how long will you be on? Cuz I probably will be on for a long time.))

"Aw whats the matter don't like my way? Come on my wounds don't weaken me THAT much..." Luke grabs Kaspers arms and putts it down, "You trust me don't you?" Luke became serious and looked in Kaspers eyes with sadness and kissed his cheek and was inches away from his lips.

(For a while. I'll tell you when I go to bed)

"I don't and you know that. also, it's faster my way." He told him stubbornly. His red eyes met that of Luke's. "Of course I trust you, I just don't like falling on my face...." He stated bluntly before leaning in the inch giving luke a small kiss on the lips. he pulled back rubbing his nose against luke's as a sign of affection before tugging him through the portal.

Takis Argyris

"What? Of course we will... besides, nearly everyone else in this damn building is too stupid, annoying, or both for me to hang out with them, nevertheless date them..." Takis huffed.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked down and chuckled, noticing he was already asleep. "He was joking about my fatigue..." Mei said quietly to himself, watching Hisoka sleep and brushing the hair out of his face.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Bueno, si quieres o no, no te hubiera dejado. Me habría quedado mal si estuviera de pie junto al cadáver de un niño..." Heliodoro huffed, walking into the dormitories. He forgot which one was Kennedy's, but only for a brief moment. He walked in and put him down on the bed again, leaning against the wall. Hombre, ¿tendré que hacer esto todos los días?  Heliodoro thought to himself as he looked at Kennedy.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi looked at him. "i hope we stay together forever....i love you Takis~"

Hisoka slept so tiredly.

Kennedy looked at the time and gasped. "necesito tu ayuda!" He stood and pressed a button on the side of the bed and it folded up, and out of the floor a tank came up. "Encadenarme y ponerme la máscara" He pointed to some chains and the mask connected to the tank.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"I know we will..." Takis said, kissing his forehead. "Besides, as I said, most other people are annoying, stupid, or creeps..."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei kept getting closer and closer as Hisoka slept, to the point were their faces were almost pressed together. He forgot they were both naked, and accidentally touched his body against Hisoka's. His face heated up and he moved back a bit, trying not to wake Hisoka up.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Espera, ¿qué diablos?" Heliodoro said, looking at the tank that now replaced his bed. "Esto se convirtió en muy, muy extraño..." Heliodoro said, looking at the mask and chains.

@IkutoForever2222

I'm headed off to bed. Good night! 

Cadi blushed lightly and closed his eyes. "right....i will make a good wife one day" He gave a small giggle.

"nn~" Hisoka moaned a little, then rolled over onto his side.

Kennedy gave him a "just do it" look. 

@Imapeople000

(For a while. I'll tell you when I go to bed)

"I don't and you know that. also, it's faster my way." He told him stubbornly. His red eyes met that of Luke's. "Of course I trust you, I just don't like falling on my face...." He stated bluntly before leaning in the inch giving luke a small kiss on the lips. he pulled back rubbing his nose against luke's as a sign of affection before tugging him through the portal.

((Oh ok))

When they finally get there Luke set his stuff down in his room and whistles for Lexie as she runs out and jumps on the bed panting heavily, "I know you don't like Kasper but he's safe... You can show yourself to him." Lexie growls at Kasper. Part of the woods was wolf territory. Some were from Lukes pack so they had tents and sheds or even cabins and some healing herbs for the doctor there at the camp, "Lexie! I mean it... Be nice." Lexie stops as she slowly changes. The girl has long Brown wavy hair and doe eyes., "Fine..." She backs off and once she fully changes back she stretches under the covers and glares at Kasper, "But if you hurt him..." Luke looks over at her, "He won't." Lexie looks over at Luke, "Can you hand me some clothes from my drawer?" Luke nods then walks over to the other dresser and throws her some clothes, "Thanks." Luke nods then takes off his shirt. His upper body is full of scratches, bruises, cuts, Ect. But theres also 2 tattoos on his chest one is a sun and the other is a moon. The Sun Tattoo is on the upper left of his front chest and the Moon is directly across from the Sun in the upper right of Lukes chest.

ShayLightwood.jpg

moon-sun-star-man-tattoos.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back