• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Jason look at him and crooked his head "what do you mean Death?" He ask him while he dry himself off and removing his top showing some dark stitches to his neck, chest, arms and to wear his heart is located.

Jason look at the boy and sign "can u all leave" he said and added "give me a michrophone too please" he said as he look at the boy a bit far away 

Aurelion smile and prepare a nice meal for them with mashpotatos,meat and rice "i hope u like that Est" he said as he gave him his plate of food and he ate his

@IkutoForever2222

"Like my room? Sounds like a plan.."he whispered picking his boyfriend up bridal style and carrying him off quickly back to his dorm room. He set him down on the bed. Orious' room was a black and red  very victorian Gothic style as well as a little dark. He didn't flip on the light knowing it was probably best to leave them off.

Daisuke was carried off to Orious' dorm. Once set down on the bed he looked around the room. It was very different from Daisuke's rather dull room. It was a bit dark but it was still bright enough for him to see properly. The smaller boy tugged on his shirt as he sat on the bed a tad bit nervous. He has never "made love" before. Though Daisuke did want this, he was just a bit conscious if he would mess up in some way. But there kinda wasn't any way for him to mess up. Or he hoped that was the case.

He chuckles slighty at the angel's statement. "No, unfortunately I don't.." Agui rubbed the back of his neck, looking pretty embarrassed. "But I can help that problem..." He then looked at the angel with big eyes, raising his hands up a bit, as if he was surrendering. "I-If you want that is!"

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Hell yes," Takis said, grinning and looking towards Cadius.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at him a bit weird when he made the noise. He just looked at him and shook his head. "So weird..."  He giggled.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro sighed and picked up the chains, starting to chain Kennedy. "Esto es muy extraño..."

@IkutoForever2222

((Oh ok))

When they finally get there Luke set his stuff down in his room and whistles for Lexie as she runs out and jumps on the bed panting heavily, "I know you don't like Kasper but he's safe... You can show yourself to him." Lexie growls at Kasper. Part of the woods was wolf territory. Some were from Lukes pack so they had tents and sheds or even cabins and some healing herbs for the doctor there at the camp, "Lexie! I mean it... Be nice." Lexie stops as she slowly changes. The girl has long Brown wavy hair and doe eyes., "Fine..." She backs off and once she fully changes back she stretches under the covers and glares at Kasper, "But if you hurt him..." Luke looks over at her, "He won't." Lexie looks over at Luke, "Can you hand me some clothes from my drawer?" Luke nods then walks over to the other dresser and throws her some clothes, "Thanks." Luke nods then takes off his shirt. His upper body is full of scratches, bruises, cuts, Ect. But theres also 2 tattoos on his chest one is a sun and the other is a moon. The Sun Tattoo is on the upper left of his front chest and the Moon is directly across from the Sun in the upper right of Lukes chest.

View attachment 200254

View attachment 200255

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]kasper wasn't too fond of Lexie either seeing as she was actually  person and she was close to luke . the demon sent her a look. "if I was to hurt him  I would have done it by now don't you think?"  He stated bluntly. He stretched out his arms over his head yawning. Kasper then watched as luke took off his shirt giving a whistle in response to tease Luke.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)][/COLOR]

Bilal looked at the stitches and reached out to touch the one by his heart. "what happened?"

The group sighed and left, leaving him a microphone.

Est started eating and smiled happily."yummmm~"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Pit was innocent so he didnt know what he was talking about, but he smiled big. "really?!"

@eero-prince

Cadius closed his eyes, giving a soft laugh.

Hisoka's hair flashed to blue and stayed that way.

Kennedy climbed the tank and got in after he put the breathing mask on. The lid on top closed and he opened his one eye available and it glowed brightly.

Rokudou.Mukuro.full.1109504.jpg
Rokudou.Mukuro.full.272202.jpg

@Imapeople000

Daisuke was carried off to Orious' dorm. Once set down on the bed he looked around the room. It was very different from Daisuke's rather dull room. It was a bit dark but it was still bright enough for him to see properly. The smaller boy tugged on his shirt as he sat on the bed a tad bit nervous. He has never "made love" before. Though Daisuke did want this, he was just a bit conscious if he would mess up in some way. But there kinda wasn't any way for him to mess up. Or he hoped that was the case.

He chuckles slighty at the angel's statement. "No, unfortunately I don't.." Agui rubbed the back of his neck, looking pretty embarrassed. "But I can help that problem..." He then looked at the angel with big eyes, raising his hands up a bit, as if he was surrendering. "I-If you want that is!"

@IkutoForever2222

Orious' violet eyes illuminated among the dim room as their gaze stayed upon the human. Orious removed his shirt revealing his pale strong looking form. His body baring scarred flesh on his left side as someone tried to gut him a very long time ago. orious removed his shirt then help daisuke with his. Ori then began to proceed with the rest in between things making sure to kiss and lick him. 

*Skip*

Takis Argyris

Takis looked at him and smiled. "Dude, you look like a fucking angel if you have your eyes closed..."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei had forgotten he could to that, so he did a double take when he saw his hair. "Woah... oh yeah... is he cold? Or hot...?" Mei shrugged, not sure what to do, and decided not to do anything just yet.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

Heliodoro watched him, half confused and half amazed. "Huh..." He didn't say anything, but he just watched him.

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi opened his eyes and looked at him. "really?"

Hisoka kicked the blankets off a bit and his hair slowly changed to half blue half red.

Kennedy looked at him and his eye seemed to smile before he closed it and a jolt of electricity went through his body, shocking him.

@Imapeople000

Mew's ears lowered and he looked quiet confused. "If you mean by the fact my body has a tendency to break down then yes.....otherwise I'm rather confused noiz.." The feline cyborg said exhaling seeing as noiz kept ruining the mood new kept trying to set or any flirting mew attempted. He wondered if the guy even was considering the idea mew was interested in him. How dense was he? Mew even admitted to making him his mate. He had preferred the idea of choosing someone closer to his species but all the while noiz seemed like a good option too cyborg or not. 

(It was way back)

Noiz stretched and looked at him. "i do apologize....i dont know how to interact with people.....i dont know right from wrong..."

@mewbot5408

"Well obviously you know at least something since you're apologizing,noiz. " He said with a exhale and nuzzling as well as rubbing his head against his shoulder like most cats normally did to mark their territory. This was common knowledge and it was obvious mew was no exception when it came to cat like tendencies. " for starters go with your instincts, we may be cyborgs but we're not completely robotic only a portion  of our body is.."

"i used to be human.....i think.." He looked at him. "and i only apologized because i heard someone else do it...." Noiz reached up and patted his head.

@mewbot5408

gonna add a new OC ^^)

(Love triangle for mew?)

Mew gave him a him a slightly pouting at him. "and I was never even born human while you obviously were.. so how does that work?" he asked as his tail flicked in thought. He shifted over laying his head on noiz's shoulder.

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, definetely..." Takis said. "I mean... you do either way, but I think you look cuter sleeping..."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked over at him and yelped a bit, grabbing the blanket and covering himself. He looked at Hisoka and blushed, closing the door so that no one walking through the hall saw them naked.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Oh infierno santo!" Heliodoro yelled, stepping back and bringing his hand up. 

@IkutoForever2222

He looked off to the side. "i wouldnt know" He looked back at him with a cute smile.

Hisoka groaned again and snuggled into the pillow, such a child.

After a minute of being shocked he opened his eyes and the top of the tank opened. He sat on the edge and looked at him, as if asking for help.

@Imapeople000

gtg for now

Takis Argyris

"Yeah, I figured..." Takis laughed. "But you do. Cuter when you're sleeping, hotter when you're awake... I swear man, it's because of your damn eyes..." 

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked over at him. "So weird..." He leaned over and kissed him, smiling.

(I'll post for Heliodoro when I get home, we're about to leave.)

@IkutoForever2222

"being born human? not good......" He said quietly, looking off to the side,

@mewbot5408

haha xD  if you can get close :P  )

(Noiz needs competition so he can step up his game a little bit and get really jealous...I want mew to be fought over ... anyone can be rival  just plz  :D )

Mew looked at him with his red robotic like eyes. "You confuse me alot.." he said crossing his arms. his tail continuing to flick rather in thought and he exhaled deeply ruffling noiz's hair. 

"i thought you said i was hotter with my eyes closed?" He smiled happily.

Hisoka curled up into a ball and remained sleeping.

@Imapeople000

Noiz blushed and looked at him. "i was kicked out of my house and was forced to live alone...."

Adam walked in with his butler and he walked with a cane. Not for support but to show he had a high title.

@mewbot5408

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]kasper wasn't too fond of Lexie either seeing as she was actually  person and she was close to luke . the demon sent her a look. "if I was to hurt him  I would have done it by now don't you think?"  He stated bluntly. He stretched out his arms over his head yawning. Kasper then watched as luke took off his shirt giving a whistle in response to tease Luke.[/COLOR]

Luke glares at him then walks over to the Lake. He then takes off the rest of his clothes and jumps in the lake. After that he sims up to the surface and stands up. The water touches his waist as he pulls his hair back panting heavily. 

Takis Argyris

"Well, you see, there's a difference between hot and cute," Takis started to explain, grinning. "If you're cute... you're... well, cute. Think of kittens.. and... alright, just think about kittens. That's cute enough. If you're hot, that means you're sexy. I don't really have examples for that."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei sighed and kept one eye on Hisoka and the other on the door, in case he needed to cover Hisoka's nudeness if anyone came in.

Heliodoro Rinsaku

"Huh..." Heliodoro scaled the tank, getting to the top relatively quickly. He hesitated to put his hand, or any body part for that matter, into the liquid, but tentatively reached in to help Kennedy out.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadi laughed a little and looked into his eyes. "i understand....thank you"

Hisoka slowly opened his eyes. "Mei...."

The liquid was VERY slimy and Kennedy let him get him out. After the mask was off he looked at him with his slimy soaked face. "Gracias"

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back