• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Rocco smiled. "im the second one in the country, the other one was supposedly here, but he got a wishing gift and wished for legs.....so now im the only one" Helaid on the bottom of the tank.

Hisoka grinned, then tilted his head. "Bane?"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Damn, that's weird... too bad it ain't that easy to get anything you want," Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Like from Batman..." Mei smiled. "The shadows betray you, because they belong to me..." He quoted Bane, resembling his voice almost perfectly(Of course, because of his mask he can do this for anyone).

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Well, understandably, of course," Takis said, shrugging. "Can you breathe underwater? I've always wondered about that... I'm used to just the myths of merpeople."

Mei Rinsaku

"He was in a lot of the comics... only three of the movies though, I think...." Mei said, a derpy expression on. "God damn, I'm such a nerd." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
(Its alright ahhaha)

Solaris smile and hug him close while he kiss him and nodded "yes we should... one absent woudnt hurt right he said with a chuckle.

Azrael smile in satisfaction when he know it have fit him well. If bibal look around he can see human size puppets towards all different kinds of puppent and a table were puppets are made. There are also scatherd parts and dolls everywere along with stains of blood in the ground "sorry about my room if its a bit messy" he said with a smile as he look at him

Rocco smiled. "yep! but i cant stay out of water too long...i could die..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Hisoka hugged him. "its fine..its cute"

@Imapeople000

Est wrapped his arms loosely around his neck and  nodded before kissing him lovingly.

Bilal looked around and got the stench of blood. "its fine..." Though it wasnt, he was getting dizzy from the overwhelming smell.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Pitto smirked. "then have fun finding your dorm....." He tucked his wings in and started to walk away.

@eero-prince

Takis Argyris

"Well... yeah, I figured..." Takis said. He looked at Cadius for a second, before looking back at Rocco. "What about your teeth? I heard they eat people.." Takis wasn't afraid of getting eaten. After all, he had a gun. He just wanted to know if it was true.

Mei Rinsaku

"Mhm... Look who's talking..." Mei laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Solaris smile and kiss him in rrturn as he hold his left hand onto his back and right on his hips. He gave est a passionate kiss

Azrael sat on beside him "really cuz if u arent h can tell me"he said as he gently pat his shoulder and stand ul as he started fixing the dolls and stuff schaterd around

Jason (id recal that it might be my nee characters name) was walking at the entrance of the school. He take a glimps of the image of it until he enter up inside the hallway

@IkutoForever2222

Est blushed and opened his eyes just a little bit, looking lustfully at him.

Bilal gave a small smile before his eyes closed and he fell to the floor, out cold. He had an issue with the smell of blood.

Edogawa ran passed Jason so fast as other kids chased him, obviously intending to do mean things. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" He was hella scared. His power is uncontrollable and dangerous, no one can get near him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

"Oh yeah... heard about them creepy bastards before. I'd shoot one in the face before I tried to fuck it..." He said, shuddering.

Mei Rinsaku

"Oh no, I'm sure that was just so offensive," Mei teased, poking his nose. "I'd probably do the same, but whatever."

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"What? Hell, can't say I'm lying," Takis laughed. "Just pointin' that out since the myth was that... basically, they lured sailors their with their voices to eat them. Poor bastards thought they were gonna get laid." The last line he had said only made him laugh more.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei yelped a bit when Hisoka picked him up. "God damn," He said, blushing. "Okay..."

@IkutoForever2222

Solaris putvhis hands over his chest as he broke the kiss and look at him lustfully as his breath was hot "want to go to our dorm" he said with adeep blush 

Azrael pick him up and place him in the bed. Thanks to his paranormal powers . "His outcold..." he said as he look down and sign "sleep well bibal ill take care of this" he said as he take out a mop and started swipping the floor and placing a very nice scent

Jason look at the kid running and take out his staf hitting up the kids who were chasing him "kids you knkw its bad to bully " he said as he snap his finger and the blood on them rise up forcing them to run in the clinic instead 

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi gave a small nod, still blushing darkly.

Rocco giggled at Cadi. "what a dirty boy you have there Takis"

Hioka licked his ear and smirked. 'good answer"

@Imapeople000

Est blushed and nodded. "of course"

Bilal laid there on the bed with sweat on his forehead and cheeks.

Edogawa didnt even thank him, he just ran into a closet and hid there.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

"Hell, I'll be honest, probably more me than him. I can only assume though..." Takis said, calming down from his laughing for a bit.

Mei Rinsaku

"We're still in public! At least wait a minute..." Mei said in response to Hisoka, hiding his blush from... hell, anyone, in Hisoka's chest.

@IkutoForever2222

Rocco licked his lips. "i only like soft boys" He eyed Cadius.

Cadi blushed more and hid his face.

Hisoka smiled and kissed his cheek, obviously with naughty intentions. "i just love seeing your face red"

@Imapeople000

Solaris hold his cheeks and hand as he giggle "then lets go" he said as they go to his dorm he sat in the bed and look at him and also removing his crown leaving his horn 

When Azrael was done cleaning he place aĺl of his stuff away and look at bibal as he sign and wipe his sweat away. Wait. Why is he hrlping out hus food as he seriois right now. Yes. And how he look at bibal his heart was racing fast. Gulpong nerviously he look away and waiting for him to wake up

Jason look at him and followed him by ths closet knicking on the door "kid get out of there" he said 

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

"Too bad, he's already mine," Takis laughed, turning back into a human and putting his arms around Cadius.

Mei Rinsaku

"I wanna ask where we're going and why... But I feel like I know the second answer..." Mei said, hiding his face more. He kinda looked like a package that got dipped in tar, with all his black clothing facing outwards.

@IkutoForever2222

Est looked him over with a blush still over his cheeks. He bit his lip and let his cloak fall to the floor.

Bilal groaned and then slowly opened his eyes. "o-ouch.....my head..." His head hurt from passing out.

"GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAAAAAY!" The boy was bawling and scooting closer to the back wall.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"true....even though i dont eat people...his flesh looks soft and sweet" He smirked, pretty much just teasing.

Cadi made a horrified look.

"im bored hanging out in the classroom.....lets do something fun..." He huffed a bit when he was out of ear shot of the others.

@Imapeople000

Solaris look at him while his Universal Serpent like eyes and blush azhe watch him getting close to him "i love u Est" he said with a Blushingly shy smile 

Azrael look at him "hey u alright now u fainted" he said with a smile and take out the trash for the janitor to pick up "say.... was the stain of blood made you faint?" He ask him 

Jason sign as he place his staf in his back and open the door and enter inside. Walking close to him and pull the kid up into a hug "hush now little one the devils are gone" she said as he still hug him. This kid. Reminds him of his little sister. Always getting bullied. Always getting hurt. Need help

@IkutoForever2222

He frowned. What? This angel really got on his nerves. But at the same time Agui was so fond of him. "W-Wait!" Shit that sounded desperate. He stood up straight and cleared his throat. "I mean... Wait." What was this angel doing to him? "I'll stop with the rude comments." He murmured.

@IkutoForever2222

Sorry, I just passed out. >.<

Takis Argyris

"Hey now, I've got a gun." Takis grinned, pulling it out. He really did like it, and admired it for a second even, before putting it back in it's holster. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Same... but what do you have in mind...?" Mei asked quietly, looking up at Hisoka

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back