• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Riley waited a moment or two but sighed and unlocked the bathroom door and peeked it open. "Go away Samuel.  You're an asshat and you don't feel bad about it." Riley looked down at Sam, being tall was nice about this.  PLus he was older than Sam.  He figured Sam would fucking listen...or take a damn hint. " I don't need a weapon master.  And you? Ha! You wouldn't be able to wield a battle axe.  I'm not like a small little knife or a sword.  Also, Chief that's a load of shit. You can't choose for me."  Chief narrowed his eyes and nodded. "I will if I must and if you force my hand."  Riley growled at Chief then looked down at Sam.  "This isn't gonna work." Riley shook his head wanting to close the bathroom door again.

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

"Never felt bad about being a dickhead before, no point in startin' now." Samuel said, shrugging. "You fuckin' shitting me? Insulting my strength? Street fighting ain't nothin, peaches." Samuel growled. "I've exercised every damn day of my life since I was thirteen and fight three days a week. I refuse to be called weak."

@AceSpades

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley waited a moment or two but sighed and unlocked the bathroom door and peeked it open. "Go away Samuel.  You're an asshat and you don't feel bad about it." Riley looked down at Sam, being tall was nice about this.  PLus he was older than Sam.  He figured Sam would fucking listen...or take a damn hint. " I don't need a weapon master.  An

Samuel Peters

"Never felt bad about being a dickhead before, no point in startin' now." Samuel said, shrugging. "You fuckin' shitting me? Insulting my strength? Street fighting ain't nothin, peaches." Samuel growled. "I've exercised every damn day of my life since I was thirteen and fight three days a week. I refuse to be called weak."

@AceSpades

d you? Ha! You wouldn't be able to wield a battle axe.  I'm not like a small little knife or a sword.  Also, Chief that's a load of shit. You can't choose for me."  Chief narrowed his eyes and nodded. "I will if I must and if you force my hand."  Riley growled at Chief then looked down at Sam.  "This isn't gonna work." Riley shook his head wanting to close the bathroom door again.

@Imapeople000

It was a new day on that peculiar academy, he was alone again on the music classroom, making Valor play the same tune as before, but he felt a tingle in his ear, hearing all the conversation between the student Riley and Samuel. *That kid sure has problems* He thought and then went to the dorm of his first student, he saw Sam and another man inside, talking with someone who was in the bathroom, it was Riley. "Should I interfere with that?" He asked himself, feeling that he shouldn't get there. Scar wounded his palm and spoke through his blood. "Are you ok Riley? I heard all about the conversation... If you want, I can help you, you can come up to me and release all the anger and energy fighting my undead." He said, looking at his blood, he knew that Riley would heard it anyway.

Cadi sat in a corner with his eyes cast down. That boy was gorgeous, and Takis had no reason to stay. He could leave and go with that boy and it would be like nothing every happened between him and Cadi. A tear streamed down at his horrible thoughts. Obviously he was way over thinking the situation. When Cadi heard movement he looked up and saw Takis. "w-what...?"

Hisoka smiled."only for you..."

@Imapeople000

Gonna be making brownies with a cherry jubilee frosting today(cherry jubilee frosting is a basic vanilla frosting with drained maraschino cherries)

Takis Argyris

Takis looked down at him and noticed he had began to cry. "Cadius," he said softly, lifting his head up a bit with his hand, "What's actually wrong?"

Mei Rinsaku

"Of course..." Mei grinned. "After all, I did see you the first day a couple times. Bad boy..." He poked his arm.

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
"he.....he is prettier than me....and....is not as unstable as me......but...i dont want you to leave me for him..." He sniffled.

"oh yeah....i hurt that kid in order to find true love" He grinned.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis blinked and stared at him for a second. "Um... Cadius... He's half fish... and lives in the water..." He said, confused Cadius thought he would leave him for Rocco. 

Mei Rinsaku

"Just don't tell the teachers you beat him up..." Mei laughed. 

@IkutoForever2222

"but he is gorgeous and kind! it doesnt matter his looks.....love is love no matter what shape, size, and gender..." He looked away and cried more.

"beat him up? i didnt beat up Piko....he is too tiny and adorable.." He smiled at the thought of him. "he would make a good pet..."

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis went and put his arm around Cadi. "We met him two minutes ago... how do you know he's kind?  And again... he's half fish. Not exactly the most attractive thing in the world, even if Greece is known for Mediterranean food..."

Mei Rinsaku

"Never thought of that... but okay." Mei laughed. "His tail is weird... does it actually work?"

@IkutoForever2222

"y-you would rather eat him?!" Cadi gasped in horror.

"of course....i locked him in a computer room and it actually plugged into the main system that had all the saved data and files......and his system is required to read everything, so i ended up frying his brain" He laughed a little. "poor little soul"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"No, no no no..." Takis laughed. "But I'm probably more liable to eat him than date him. I do love seafood. But I'm not that damn crazy."

Mei Rinsaku

"You didn't beat him up... just fucked him up." Mei laughed, shaking his head. 

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis kissed him on the top of his head. "It's alright... but I wouldn't do that. Just know that."

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked at him with a fake suspicion. "Hmm... when you say maybe... I don't think we mean the same thing. But I trust you." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis sat their for a moment, his head on top of Cadius' head. After a minute or two, he looked back at the door. "Reckon we should go back in? Don't think he'd fancy the idea that we just left him." He laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Yea, probably is a bad idea..." Mei laughed. "But I didn't think you would. Again, you're too sweet to me to cheat on me."

@IkutoForever2222

Agui smiled slightly at the angel. He liked the fact about Pittoo that he wasn't as afraid as most people when they see Agui's fire. He laughed slightly seeing Pittoo's "bad boy" aura back on. This was adorable. "Then you're doing a mighty fine job." He clicks his tongue and looks at Pittoo with his usual blank expression back on his face. "So. Are you willing to be my guide again?"

@IkutoForever2222

Cadi nodded and stood up with him, heading back to Rocco.

Rocco was waiting patiently on a rock.

Hisoka smiled. "i cant believe you trust a demon...."

@Imapeople000

(sorry)

Est blushed. "w-we can if you want "

Bilal put the clothes on and blinked. They did fit his slim yet muscular body well.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Pittoo blushed a little darker, then turned his head away, clearing his throat. "as long as you dont make anymore rude comments"

@eero-prince

Takis Argyris

"Sorry, had to talk for a sec. We're good now," He said, laying back down in the same area he was in before and turning back into a dragon.

Mei Rinsaku

"Yea, but hell, nearly died before... trusted a bunch of assholes with my life, why not trust you?" Mei shrugged. "Besides, you aren't a dickhead like the government was."

@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis was confused by what Rocco had said, forgetting he hadn't seen him turn into a dragon already. He looked around before realizing why he had said woah. "Oh... yeah. I can turn into a dragon." He shrugged(Well, as much as a dragon could shrug, really)

Mei Rinsaku

"Yea, good reason..." Mei smiled. "I'dve already beaten the hell out of you if you didn't, chances are." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Rocco giggled and swam around, such a strange creature. His eyes glowed brightly

Hisoka laughed at that and shook his head. "i wouldnt play with peoples heart, especially someone as beautiful as you" He stuck out his tongue.

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

Takis watched him with his head cocked. He definitely was a bit... odd, to say the least. "I don't think I've ever seen any of you... even when net fishing. Although, I suppose that would be a... rude introduction, to say the least." Takis laughed.

Mei Rinsaku

"Pfft, whatever." Mei giggled, kissing his nose. "I look like Bane as a kid." He laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back