• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Ziro smiled then he laid his head on his shoulder "can i be the girl in this relationship" he smiled "and im not saying that because i wear dresses"

Airo drooped "um like if me you went to the park or out to eat that would be a date"

@IkutoForever2222

He blinked and looked at him. "um.....whats the point and being a girl at all....i....i am not manly...but i definitely dont even want to think about dating a girl..." O.o  He was babbling.

Nai smiled. "oh right....we have been on a date already havent we?"

@Tsutarji

Ziro sighed then he nodded "of course " he went back inside and he then came back out wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt "better" he grinned

Airo smiled "well i think we have been on one but i want to go on another one"
@IkutoForever2222

Takis Argyris

Takis didn't really believe him, but he just said, "Well... okay... if you say so." He sat up for an abrupt moment to kiss him on the cheek and then laid back down.

Mei Rinsaku

"Pfft. Like that'll change a damn thing." Mei said, hugging Hisoka's arm. "It's not like I'll die if you do. I mean, hell, we've both kissed each other's faces already."

@IkutoForever2222

Enma looked at him. "i was trying to say....that i accept you for who you are..."

Nai smiled and nodded. "sounds fun!"

@Tsutarji

Cadi blushed darkly. "t-thats not helping my situation....." He looked off to the side and gasped when he saw a thing staring at him, he was scared of it to.

(the merboy not the fish xD  )

fantail_merboy_by_kinipa3-d5vttg7.jpg

Hisoka laughed and shook his head. "so true...." 

@Imapeople000

Ziro nodded "so you won't mind if i do dress like that" he said then he hugged him "sorry if i act a little girly...its just how i am" he smiled

Airo blushed "yay lets go " he smiled

@IkutoForever2222

Ziro grinned then he kissed his lips "yay...cmon lets go on our date" he was smiling happier

Airo smiled then he looked at himself "oh " he smiled then he put on some different clothes

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
Takis Argyris

"Problem?" Takis said, not knowing what he was referring to. He looked over and saw the merman. "What the fuck is that?!" He yelled, taking out his revolver and loading it.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei shook his head. "Silly boy." He teased, kissing him on the cheek.

@IkutoForever2222

Enma nodded and headed out with him. "where do you wanna go?"

Nai looked at him ."i dont have a change of clothes..."

@Tsutarji

Cadi shook his head. "i do not know..."

The merboy gasped and hid behind a rock. he is the second one in this country, them just finding a new one.

Hisoka grinned big like a little child.

@Imapeople000

Est nodded and leaned against him.

He reached out his hand and stroked the puppy's fur, smiling a bit from the softness.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Takis Argyris

Takis waited for a minute for it to come back out, still startled. But he re-holstered his revolver and leaned back again. "So... what exactly was your 'problem'?" Takis asked, looking at him.

Mei Rinsaku

Mei looked up at him. "You look like you just got the best present ever..." Mei giggled. He reached up and wiped some dried blood off of Hisoka's face.

@IkutoForever2222

Enma nodded and checked his wallet.

Nai walked to the closet and loked for a outfit.

@Tsutarji

The merboy swam back out and watched the two, fascinated.

Cadi shook his head "nothing now....i feel better.."

Hisoka chuckled. "you are the best gift i could ever recieve"

@Imapeople000

Takis Argyris

"Okay..." Takis said, putting his arm around him. He watched the mermaid with a close eye, his other hand on the holster to his revolver. "I don't trust him... I don't know why..."

Lel, the random merman was such a boner kill. xD

Mei Rinsaku

"Awwww... so cute..." Mei said, kissing his cheek again.

@IkutoForever2222

Later bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Solaris look at him then look around. knowing no one was there he wanted to try. will it be alright. nothings wrong if he just try right. he then gently lean to him for a kiss

her name is Irelia. he said with a smile as he sat down to the puppy who started licking Bilal hands

@IkutoForever2222

Agui looked around. Who can he talk to? C'mon Agui it isn't that hard to find someone to ask directions from. He sighed and continued to look. This was hopeless. "Oh poor me, can't seem to get and directions." He rolled his eyes. Hopefully someone could hear his "distress"

IKR xD  )

The Merboy just wanted someone to talk to, and these two didnt seem to be going anywhere. He swam to the top and rested on the edge of the tank. "h-hi...." He said quietly, obviously shy, even shyer than Cadi.

?

Hisoka smiled and ruffld his hair playfuly. "well....lets start class.....ey teach?"

@Imapeople000

Est closed his eyes and kissed him back.

Bilal gave a handsome yet cute smile. "what a strange creature...." He gasped when he felt his shirt wet. The little puppy peed everywhere. "what the...?' He puffed out his cheeks a bit then took off his shirt, revealing smooth tan skin,

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Pittoo saw a male struggling to find his way, so he flew down and landed next to him . "yo....need help?"

@eero-prince

Takis Argyris

"Hey..." Takis said, watching him closely. He looked at Cadius for a second, then looked back to the merman.

Malhart Sumnor

"Dude, there's three people here..." Malhart said, looking at Hisoka. "Besides, I don't think the dude with the book is even in this class... I'm about to go tell people to get their asses to class..." He said, looking out the door.

@IkutoForever2222

He giggled and smiled happily, first time speaking to anyone. He swam around in the water excitedly and then went back to the edge. "what you doin?"

Metoka blinked and looked around, nodding in agreement.

Chrollo yawned and sat down. "i dont see why i cant be..."

"because you are an adult..." He glared at Chrollo.

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back