• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

Samuel Peters

"In your dreams. Wouldn't trust anyone in a million years." Samuel grinned. "Whether or not you trust me, I can already tell's changed. But fuck it, I don't feel like explaining." He put his hands in his coat pockets and looked around the room. Not for any particular reason.

@AceSpades

No, it's quite alright.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]Takis Argyris[/COLOR]

Takis didn't notice until a couple seconds later, when he looked down at him. "Hm?" He said, confused. He didn't really know what nosebleeds meant(We do), so he just wiped the blood off his face with his sleeve and kept staring into nothing.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Mei Rinsaku[/COLOR]

"Ah!" Mei yelped. He fell down against the floor from Metoka's tackle. After a second, he was able to get Metoka off of him. "Good god, calm down a bit..." Mei laughed.

@IkutoForever2222

Ziro got up and he put on some clothes mostly his crossdressing clothes then he looked at him and he smiled "hey wanna go on a date?" he asked

Airo was bored "hey ....what do you wanna do now" he said as he was running around as a cat

@IkutoForever2222

Felix climbed on the bed over lag and caught him pinning him down playfully. "You can't get away from me.. "  He told him as he laid down beside him nuzzling into Lag's back with a growl. 

Lag just squirmed and hugs him back while snuggling. Turning to hug his chest and nuzzle his neck back and kiss his chin softly. "Hng...Finee" Lag said as he puffed his cheeks.

Riley looked over at Sam who had his hands in his pockets and just leaning against Riley's bedroom wall. "Hey, look if you want to do something about we go into town.  I'm sure they got a place where we can hang out. Chill. Whatever you want to do." Riley got up and slipped on a black jean jacket and his shoes cause he still had his black jeans on along with his t-shirt.  "Besides I'm sure hanging in my room is no fun anyway.  Less you like horror movies." Riley shrugged and opened his dorm and gestured out. "You coming or not?"

@Imapeople000

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuel Peters

Samuel looked up at Riley and said, "Yeah, sure. Hell, ain't anything else to do. Well, maybe except for fuckin' with people. But I already did that." He laughed, and went to kick the door open again, but decided against it and just walked out regularly.

@AceSpades

"Let's take the fun way though shall we?" Riley said as he grasped Samuel's shoulder and did a minor teleportation spell. It was very very minor and it was something he had picked up during his travels from his hell to now living with his adopted family.  They had appeared in a café or bar, whichever it was, music was blasting and all Riley cared about was that they were serving drinks.  Riley went over to the bar stand and sat down and ordered something smooth to wash down his anxiety of being in a crowd with many people. "Liquid Gold." The bartender said before he placed a golden liquid with redish orange froth in front of Riley.  Riley sighed and nodded taking a swig of the drink. "Go have fun and dance Sam.  Come get me when you want to head back to the school." Riley smiled a bit, but only a bit as he then turned his back to Samuel and started to drink the rest of his drink.

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

"You kiddin' me? I'm a living white stereotype.. I can't dance for shit." Sam laughed. He ordered just half a cup of coke, but then spiked it with a bottle of beer he had in his coat. "Besides, better to get drunk and dance than be sober and dance. I'll be lookin' like an idiot." He downed the whole thing in less than five seconds, and just placed it back on the counter.

@AceSpades

Lag just squirmed and hugs him back while snuggling. Turning to hug his chest and nuzzle his neck back and kiss his chin softly. "Hng...Finee" Lag said as he puffed his cheeks.

"You keep puffing up your cheeks and you're going to become a squirrel." He teased and smirked. He rested his head down closing his eyes only to open them and sit up instantly holding onto lag protectively as the bathroom door opened. Out stepped a small figure with blonde hair and eerie lavender eyes. " such irony...I didnt think you'd end up in bed with a human,Felix. I didn't expect such a thing." The short male told felix crossing his arms. The male was rather  short with light blonde hair and lavender eyes that the pupil matched the iris,he was fairly pretty. Felix gave a low irritable growl. "Motheal.. It's not your place to decide what I do. Why are you here?"  He asked. Moth smirked. "Well, I thought you'd like some company but it seems you're preoccupied.... And I can tell you mated with him,he smells of your scent....my even for a human I can tell why you chose him, "

Ori looked at daisuke  with a chuckle amused by his boyfriend's reaction. Orious noticed a cat plushy picking it up and looking at it. He blushed a little. Orious loved cats."Hmm...so is there one you'd like? I can get it for you.." The vampire said looking at him setting down the cat plush.

He looked at the cat Orious was holding. It was black cat with pink, glittery button eyes. Kinda looked like Daisuke's very own boyfriend, Orious. Daisuke picked it up and showed it to his boyfriend. "This one is nice..." Daisuke then glanced a few more stuffed animals like a bandaged up rabbit and a few teddy bears. He the picks up as well the rabbit. "I-I'll just buy this one with my own money." Daisuke doesn't want Orious to spend a lot of money because of Daisuke. Besides, Daisuke had a plan for this little rabbit here.

"You keep puffing up your cheeks and you're going to become a squirrel." He teased and smirked. He rested his head down closing his eyes only to open them and sit up instantly holding onto lag protectively as the bathroom door opened. Out stepped a small figure with blonde hair and eerie lavender eyes. " such irony...I didnt think you'd end up in bed with a human,Felix. I didn't expect such a thing." The short male told felix crossing his arms. The male was rather  short with light blonde hair and lavender eyes that the pupil matched the iris,he was fairly pretty. Felix gave a low irritable growl. "Motheal.. It's not your place to decide what I do. Why are you here?"  He asked. Moth smirked. "Well, I thought you'd like some company but it seems you're preoccupied.... And I can tell you mated with him,he smells of your scent....my even for a human I can tell why you chose him, "

Lag huffed and lets him snuggle against him. Until Felix suddenly hugged him tightly and protectively as if he was in mama bear mode. Blinking at him, he heard the door open from the bathroom door as a small blonde figure, the same height as him come out. He wasn't really surprised but rather amused. He never want to admit but this is similar to the atmosphere where two wives of the same husband see each other for the first time and start to hold a grudge. Like a normal Lax human, he would just raise his hand in greetings. "Oh hey." Lag said as if it was the most normal thing to do against two flesh eaters.

He looked at the cat Orious was holding. It was black cat with pink, glittery button eyes. Kinda looked like Daisuke's very own boyfriend, Orious. Daisuke picked it up and showed it to his boyfriend. "This one is nice..." Daisuke then glanced a few more stuffed animals like a bandaged up rabbit and a few teddy bears. He the picks up as well the rabbit. "I-I'll just buy this one with my own money." Daisuke doesn't want Orious to spend a lot of money because of Daisuke. Besides, Daisuke had a plan for this little rabbit here.

Orious tilted his head curiously. " you sure? I wouldn't mind spoiling you a little, I'm actually a rather wealthy and I'd like it if you'd let me at least treat you since this is our first date.." Ori told him and moved to stand behind him. He pulled out his credit card holding it out blushing just a little bit.

Riley laughed and nodded before downing his and then getting a second glass before downing half of that glass. "Yeah. That's very true."  Riley laughed before standing up and going to the dance floor, he wasn't bad but he wasn't the greatest dancer.  He was genuinely having a great time, the alcohol making his body warm and his mind slightly hazy but he was still sober enough to think clearly.  Following the time and rhythm of the music he was getting lost in the music and the good feeling. "Come on Samuel, dance you nerd."

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

"In your dreams. I dance if I'm acting like a dumbass or I'm just wasted." Samuel laughed, also taking another drink. He sat and watched Riley smiling, but not moving whatsoever. He zoned out again, turning only halfway invisible this time. It kinda freaked out some of the other people there, but after a minute or two they just got used to it.

@AceSpades

Hell yeah! Underage drinking! >.< 

Lag huffed and lets him snuggle against him. Until Felix suddenly hugged him tightly and protectively as if he was in mama bear mode. Blinking at him, he heard the door open from the bathroom door as a small blonde figure, the same height as him come out. He wasn't really surprised but rather amused. He never want to admit but this is similar to the atmosphere where two wives of the same husband see each other for the first time and start to hold a grudge. Like a normal Lax human, he would just raise his hand in greetings. "Oh hey." Lag said as if it was the most normal thing to do against two flesh eaters.

Felix glared  at  motheal. "Just go away...you can't have his soul." He growled as  moth approached. Motheal grabbed  Lag's face smiling like a physchopath as his eyes glowed. Felix smacked moth in the head and got up dragging him by the leg and tossed him off. "Just go home!"

hehehe It's not a crime if you don't get caught!! >.<

Riley Cavolti

"Suit yourself." Riley said as he danced, some girls and guys coming to dance with him and he danced with them for a bit but then slipped away from them and walked outside for some fresh air.  He admitted that hanging out and dancing was fun but when more and more people had crowded around dancing next to him he got nervous.  Riley leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest.  "God...I'm trying Opal...it's just gonna take a bit more time." He yawned and closed his eyes leaning against the all of the bar outside enjoying the cool night air.

True, true... xD

Samuel Peters

Samuel remained staring at a wall for a couple minutes, before he snapped back to reality. He looked around and noticed Riley wasn't there. "Ditched me. Hell, can't say I blame him." He laughed. He walked outside and proceeded to leave, only stopping once he had done a double take towards Riley, as he hadn't noticed he was outside. "Oh. I thought you left." Samuel laughed, walking back over.

@AceSpades

"Nah, just needed air, got a bit crowded.  Anyway, did you enjoy yourself?"  Riley said as he stood up from leaning and looked down at Sam.  " I could do the minor teleport thing back to the school if you wanted to." Riley liked the guy's laugh.  It was infectious and it made Riley smile a bit but Riley withdrew into himself just a bit.  Sam was nice, back in his past...nice people got hurt because of him and he didn't want anything bad happening to Sam.  Especially if Riley was the one to cause the pain to Sam. * So...polite...but not really friends. *  Riley thought to himself before he focused back on Sam.  "Unless there is somewhere else you wish to go or do tonight."

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

"Hell, couldn't give a damn what we do. Just suggest we try not to let onto anyone we've been drinking." Samuel grinned mischievously. "Or break all hell loose. I personally favor the former, but fuck it." He leaned against a wall and looked up at the sky. He looked almost like a little kid when he did this.

@AceSpades

"You crave so much chaos don't you." Riley chuckled but then grew quiet. "Hey Sam...you might forget me when morning comes, and that's okay..but hey...thanks. For all of this...getting me out here to....live a little." Riley looked down at Sam and saw him look up at the sky. " If you want to cause chaos. Let's do it...then..hope that tomorrow will be just as interesting. Hm?" Riley smiled before dipping his hands into his pockets. "Lead the way Sam."

@Imapeople000

Samuel's a little rebel rouser hehe  the little scamp

Wanna know something weird? I've been diagnosed with primary psychopathy. It's weird to think about... but kinda cool. xD

Samuel Peters

"Hey, livin's what I do every day. Literally and raisin' hell." Samuel grinned, looking over at Riley. "Probably a bad idea, by anyone else's standards. My idea of raisin' hell involves a loooot of fireworks and a good lighter." He looked almost malicious in the moonlight when he looked at Riley down the bridge of his glasses.

@AceSpades

"Well I got the lighter." Riley held up his lighter and smiled. "Wanna do this or what?" Riley looked like death himself his electric blue eyes turning crimson as he tossed Samuel the lighter and then began walking to the fireworks display set out in the middle of the marketplace. "Let's raise hell Sam."

@Imapeople000

Samuel Peters

Samuel looked a bit impressed as he caught the lighter. He tested it, and it worked. He looked over at the fireworks and grinned. "Really? They just left this shit out? They fucking deserve this." He lit one of them, then tossed the lighter to Riley. "Let's book it."

@AceSpades

Riley looked at the flame then at the fireworks and lit the rest of them and about 25 fireworks went off. Riley ran towards Samuel and just as people were running out Riley grasped Samuel's shoulder and teleported them back to the school in Riley's dorm. "Ha. They'll be cleaning that shit up for weeks." Riley laughed as he stripped off his jacket, shoes and jeans to plop onto his bed, arms behind his head as he relaxed. "Well Sam. Hope you had a good time out." Riley had his eyes closed as he relaxed completely.

@Imapeople000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back