• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy YAOI SUPERNATURAL HIGH SCHOOL STORY

felix's emerald gaze did not stray once away that of lag's very being as the ghoul moved his head to look upon the human's face with such a look of simple curiosity. his pale hand pushed down the scarf as he has move so quickly but quietly forward but lean down so he was at least eye level with the mortal. lag to him looked so fragile.so small that he was like breaking a toothpick with just the right touch. yet this one held a attitude and a sort of false sense of dominance. it made felix want to break him. such intoxicating thing it was. he wanted to see what it would look like when this boy was in pain now. he wanted to see such expressions. every single expression the smaller male could make even if they were as beautiful as the one he held now. he wanted to kill him and devour him at his weakness. tear away his fleah and eat his heart. felix in that moment simply just found himself nearly about the bite into his lower throat ready to eat him but he ended up  stopping himself and moved his arms around lag in a hug sinking down to the floor probly pulling him down with him. he didn't know what came over him. why didn't he just eat him? why spare a human?....of all things....of all people why lag?.....why?? 

Lag's breath hitched when he pulled down his scarf and leaned down into an eye level with him. He would stare back at him with his fiery, naturally sharp bright magenta eyes and yet it still held a normal soft curious gaze like a normal human. Realizing that yes, Felix is indeed a ghoul, a creature that likes eating flesh, and for someone like him Lag could easily tell he wanted to hurt him and play for his own curiosity and entertainment. And yet he didn't say anything, especially when Felix was about to bite his neck, which ended up hugging him instead as he was dragged to the floor. Lag's slightly plum, reddish, soft lips moved as he looked down at him. "Felix...Is something wrong?" Is inner "mother hen" instincts rose (which is kinda rare) as he placed his gloved hand on Felix's cheek to lift it up as he looked down at him. He didn't held any kind of dominance as it was his turn lean down also. "You..look like you want to do vulgar things with me in a certain way....I can see that in your body language..." Lag said softly and hushed since they were inside the Library. Caressing his cheek and shoulder slowly as he did so. "What's troubling you?" He asked..

Last edited by a moderator:
orious raised a brow brushing some feathery black hair from his face."then maybe you'll like it more??" the crusnik didn't know what much else to say beyond that much. he looked back down at daisuke as they walked giving him a slight smirk before proceeding to scoop up the smaller boy in his arms and used his powers to speed up getting to the outside of town. when he had stopped he set diasuke on his feet before panting with his hands on his knees coughing. after a moment or two he rose up to stand straight and pulled out a cigarette lighting it and inhaled before blowing a heavy puff in the upper air so it would't bother his lover. one could say it probly wasn't the best thing for ori to smoke as he did especially when he was just coughing but he knew his illness wasn't related to his lungs at all.  

He squeaked a bit once being picked up. Daisuke was amazed by Ori's abilities. Once placed down he looked around at the town, then back at Orious who seemed to be out of breath, then coughing. That was not good. "Are you okay Ori?"

The raven haired boy huffed a bit now seeing that his lover was smoking. Daisuke, being a healer and a boy who cared about everyone's health he found it horrible to smoke. He gave his lover a disapproving look. He wasn't aware of where Ori's sickness was but nether the less smoking would only make Orious' health worse.

Lag's breath hitched when he pulled down his scarf and leaned down into an eye level with him. He would stare back at him with his fiery, naturally sharp bright magenta eyes and yet it still held a normal soft curious gaze like a normal human. Realizing that yes, Felix is indeed a ghoul, a creature that likes eating flesh, and for someone like him Lag could easily tell he wanted to hurt him and play for his own curiosity and entertainment. And yet he didn't say anything, especially when Felix was about to bite his neck, which ended up hugging him instead as he was dragged to the floor. Lag's slightly plum, reddish, soft lips moved as he looked down at him. "Felix...Is something wrong?" Is inner "mother hen" instincts rose (which is kinda rare) as he placed his gloved hand on Felix's cheek to lift it up as he looked down at him. He didn't held any kind of dominance as it was his turn lean down also. "You..look like you want to do vulgar things with me in a certain way....I can see that in your body language..." Lag said softly and hushed since they were inside the Library. Caressing his cheek and shoulder slowly as he did so. "What's troubling you?" He asked..

Felix  drew a soft breath and his arms did not move away from Lag's waist but it tightened. his instincts were to hunt and devour his prey but this human of all things even if he want ment to be food Felix couldn't bring himself to kill him. He didn't understand. yet instead of eating him he just wanted to hold on to lag and be swallowed up in his soft sweet scent that made the ghoul feel so warm. Lag had directed Felix's attention to him and the taller male looked deeply conflicted. "Lag..."

Felix  drew a soft breath and his arms did not move away from Lag's waist but it tightened. his instincts were to hunt and devour his prey but this human of all things even if he want ment to be food Felix couldn't bring himself to kill him. He didn't understand. yet instead of eating him he just wanted to hold on to lag and be swallowed up in his soft sweet scent that made the ghoul feel so warm. Lag had directed Felix's attention to him and the taller male looked deeply conflicted. "Lag..."

Lag tilted his head when he saw his expression. What is he thinking? It was like as if he tried not to eat him. The younger male traced the older guy's cheek until his lips as he rubbed it with his thumb slowly. He still didn't answer his question but instead said his name. Lag couldn't help but help clear his mind, so he just kissed his cheek lightly and stared back. "Seriously Felix....what's wrong?" He asked again, his warm sweet scent becoming a bit more thicker.  He wanted to know what's happening. And try to help if he can. 

Lag tilted his head when he saw his expression. What is he thinking? It was like as if he tried not to eat him. The younger male traced the older guy's cheek until his lips as he rubbed it with his thumb slowly. He still didn't answer his question but instead said his name. Lag couldn't help but help clear his mind, so he just kissed his cheek lightly and stared back. "Seriously Felix....what's wrong?" He asked again, his warm sweet scent becoming a bit more thicker.  He wanted to know what's happening. And try to help if he can. 

Felix couldn't exactly find the words to anwser him properly since he himself didn't understand what was wrong really. He was just really utterly confused beyond belief and trying to figure it out. Felix's lips were pale and soft while he had spider bite peircings on his lower lip. Lag kissed him on the cheek only making Felix wince at first. He then not only but a moment found himself inch in giving lag a brief rough kiss on the lips before pulling away with a faint pink shade to his cheeks as he sank down almost disappointed in himself nuzzling into Lag's chest. "This is all your fualt....I can't function when you're like this....." He mumured. It looked almost like Felix was trying to put his face in Lag's nonexistent boobs at first but truthfully that was where his heart was and Felix liked his scent. Felix himself carried no body heat and nor did he have a heart beat. He felt a bit ashamed that he want to both eat lag as well as breed with him already when he just met the guy too. The fact lag was human didn't help any considering Felix's distaste for people but then again this one liked him. Well that's what he assumed but he could be wrong.

Felix couldn't exactly find the words to anwser him properly since he himself didn't understand what was wrong really. He was just really utterly confused beyond belief and trying to figure it out. Felix's lips were pale and soft while he had spider bite peircings on his lower lip. Lag kissed him on the cheek only making Felix wince at first. He then not only but a moment found himself inch in giving lag a brief rough kiss on the lips before pulling away with a faint pink shade to his cheeks as he sank down almost disappointed in himself nuzzling into Lag's chest. "This is all your fualt....I can't function when you're like this....." He mumured. It looked almost like Felix was trying to put his face in Lag's nonexistent boobs at first but truthfully that was where his heart was and Felix liked his scent. Felix himself carried no body heat and nor did he have a heart beat. He felt a bit ashamed that he want to both eat lag as well as breed with him already when he just met the guy too. The fact lag was human didn't help any considering Felix's distaste for people but then again this one liked him. Well that's what he assumed but he could be wrong.

Lag and Felix hug.png

Lag just waited for him to answer back. Looking down at him as Felix suddenly lean towards him and kissed him roughly. This made his face completely red and steamy in surprise as he did not expect this. But he, too couldn't help and kiss back slowly and more gentle than him until he pulled back with a small blush on his face. Lag's lips were wet and swollen from the kiss, he covered half of his face with his scarf as his blush cooled down. He suddenly felt Felix nuzzle on his chest and hugs tightly as if he was embarrassed.

"This is all your fault....I can't function when you're like this....."

He heard him as he would just stared and then chuckled softly. "Oh? Was it really my fault that you couldn't think properly?" Lag teased him lightly as he wrapped his arms around his head in a soft hug. The two of them alone in the huge silent library as Lag wanted to do something. "...Wanna try that again?" He dared with a hint of curiosity. Looks like he wanted to cool down as it seems that the sexual tension between them is rising fast..

Riley had spent that night in his room, music loud enough for people to hear but not loud enough so he couldn't hear others outside of his room. He was not laying in his bed, he was laying on his floor listening to Elvis Presley "I'm Feeling So Lonely."  He just laid there as stiff as he could be.  He had been thrown back into his past in order to open to Sam and make a friend but Tiely must not have dealt with his issues as well as he had thought.  So he was sitting there thinking on how to apologize for his behavior to Samuel.

@Imapeople000

Lag just waited for him to answer back. Looking down at him as Felix suddenly lean towards him and kissed him roughly. This made his face completely red and steamy in surprise as he did not expect this. But he, too couldn't help and kiss back slowly and more gentle than him until he pulled back with a small blush on his face. Lag's lips were wet and swollen from the kiss, he covered half of his face with his scarf as his blush cooled down. He suddenly felt Felix nuzzle on his chest and hugs tightly as if he was embarrassed.

"This is all your fault....I can't function when you're like this....."

He heard him as he would just stared and then chuckled softly. "Oh? Was it really my fault that you couldn't think properly?" Lag teased him lightly as he wrapped his arms around his head in a soft hug. The two of them alone in the huge silent library as Lag wanted to do something. "...Wanna try that again?" He dared with a hint of curiosity. Looks like he wanted to cool down as it seems that the sexual tension between them is rising fast..

(love the picture :3 so cute!! btw just for future reference felix's hair is completely white with black stripes..)  

he pushed the scarf back down yet again staring at him once more. felix  gave a deep exhale and moved up standing but leaned over just enough licking his lips with his pierced  tongue. "....okay..since you want me to...." he was blushing just barely when he said that. it could be noticed he had three sort of ring like piercings each on both sides on his surprisingly long tongue other than the spider bite piercings on his lower lip. his slender green eyes were directed right on lag's  as he cupped the younger boy's face with his pupils narrowing like a cat's focused on  something. ".....this is your fault..." he repeated in response to lag's teasing and pressed his lips to lag's in another kiss. this time it started gentle but then became rougher and more passionate as he deepened the kiss into a heavy French even biting him too drawing some blood. he was finding it hard to help himself as his hand went behind his head his fingers trailing through the human's hair even pulling at it a little but pushed the back of lag's head forward to help make the kiss last as long as it could. he eventually pulled away knowing the human needed to breath properly and brushed his nose against  lag's  as he moved back to show affection like a animal.

(love the picture :3 so cute!! btw just for future reference felix's hair is completely white with black stripes..)  

he pushed the scarf back down yet again staring at him once more. felix  gave a deep exhale and moved up standing but leaned over just enough licking his lips with his pierced  tongue. "....okay..since you want me to...." he was blushing just barely when he said that. it could be noticed he had three sort of ring like piercings each on both sides on his surprisingly long tongue other than the spider bite piercings on his lower lip. his slender green eyes were directed right on lag's  as he cupped the younger boy's face with his pupils narrowing like a cat's focused on  something. ".....this is your fault..." he repeated in response to lag's teasing and pressed his lips to lag's in another kiss. this time it started gentle but then became rougher and more passionate as he deepened the kiss into a heavy French even biting him too drawing some blood. he was finding it hard to help himself as his hand went behind his head his fingers trailing through the human's hair even pulling at it a little but pushed the back of lag's head forward to help make the kiss last as long as it could. he eventually pulled away knowing the human needed to breath properly and brushed his nose against  lag's  as he moved back to show affection like a animal.

(ah-thanks! .w. I'll take note of it!!)

Giggling, he nodded as he smiled slyly like a mischievous vixen. "I know~" Lag said, letting him come closer and kiss him. His gentle movements made his heart flutter and blush as he kisses back also. He would give him small butterfly kisses while his arms were around his neck still. Their small shy kisses soon turned out into a full blown make out, Felix becoming more dominated towards him by kissing him roughly. Of course Lag wouldn't let his way come easily as he fought back also. However, he soon became submissive when Felix slipped his long tongue inside his mouth and started doing a french kiss. He felt like as if he was claiming his lips as his own territory, even going far to draw out blood as he tasted the sweet metallic flavor of his own blood. Lag could even feel his hair being pulled to get closer and deepen the kiss. It soon ended with a string of saliva between them as he panted heavily, his lips were now really stained red with blood and swollen. He nuzzled him back slightly just to catch his breath. "Y-You're...really..good at this ha...haa..." His hickey could be seen since his scarf was almost falling. When he was finally finished resting, he would lean back at the giant hard bookshelf, Lag couldn't help but rub his leg in between Felix's as he smirked slightly. "I never t-thought I'd admit this but....I kinda like it when you're ha.... dominant.." Lag chuckled and licked his own lips to try to stop it from bleeding.

Samuel Peters

Samuel walked back to the dorms, for another pit stop for coffee. He had already found the person he usually fought, and kicked his ass, but not without escaping with a slight limp. As he approached his room, he heard Elvis playing through the hall. He stopped and looked around. He shrugged, and went and got his coffee. He came back out and heard out the source of the music. He figured out it was coming from the dorm of the person he was talking to earlier. Of course, not that he remembered his name. Not like he would, with his mind. He grinned, looking at the door. An odd habit of his, was to make people uncomfortable on purpose. Do stuff like rub their face, get really close to them, just general creepy stuff.There were certain people that he was okay with doing it to him, but the list was few. He always thought it was really funny, with the way that people reacted. He got as close as he could to the door without pressing into it and knocked.

@AceSpades

(ah-thanks! .w. I'll take note of it!!)

Giggling, he nodded as he smiled slyly like a mischievous vixen. "I know~" Lag said, letting him come closer and kiss him. His gentle movements made his heart flutter and blush as he kisses back also. He would give him small butterfly kisses while his arms were around his neck still. Their small shy kisses soon turned out into a full blown make out, Felix becoming more dominated towards him by kissing him roughly. Of course Lag wouldn't let his way come easily as he fought back also. However, he soon became submissive when Felix slipped his long tongue inside his mouth and started doing a french kiss. He felt like as if he was claiming his lips as his own territory, even going far to draw out blood as he tasted the sweet metallic flavor of his own blood. Lag could even feel his hair being pulled to get closer and deepen the kiss. It soon ended with a string of saliva between them as he panted heavily, his lips were now really stained red with blood and swollen. He nuzzled him back slightly just to catch his breath. "Y-You're...really..good at this ha...haa..." His hickey could be seen since his scarf was almost falling. When he was finally finished resting, he would lean back at the giant hard bookshelf, Lag couldn't help but rub his leg in between Felix's as he smirked slightly. "I never t-thought I'd admit this but....I kinda like it when you're ha.... dominant.." Lag chuckled and licked his own lips to try to stop it from bleeding.

Felix's pale lips were now reddened with Lag's sweet Delicious blood. He smirked as lag ran his leg in between his own and  his hands moved to the younger male's hip with a growl rumbling in his chest.  The ghoul leaned over the human as he had his back resting against the shelf.  Felix pushed up Lag's body moving himself so he was holding him positioned against the bookshelf as he rubbed himself up against lag. "Lag...I want to make you mine...."

Felix's pale lips were now reddened with Lag's sweet Delicious blood. He smirked as lag ran his leg in between his own and  his hands moved to the younger male's hip with a growl rumbling in his chest.  The ghoul leaned over the human as he had his back resting against the shelf.  Felix pushed up Lag's body moving himself so he was holding him positioned against the bookshelf as he rubbed himself up against lag. "Lag...I want to make you mine...."

Lag shivered and almost moaned when Felix started to rub against him. His face becoming even more red as Lag caresses his face. "R-really now? You're just gonna claim me for yourself?" Lag said and teased him abit more. Kissing his cheek seductively as he rested his hands on his chest. "You know someone might steal me~" He licked his lips and winked.

(Its getting abit steamy here.. <□>)

Lag shivered and almost moaned when Felix started to rub against him. His face becoming even more red as Lag caresses his face. "R-really now? You're just gonna claim me until I wouldn't be able to walk?" Lag said and teased him abit more. Kissing his cheek seductively as he rested his hands on his chest.

(Shall we skip now?)

(I guess we should. If you want to continue this then we have to do it in private message :U)

(Up to you about the pm, cuase I'm fine with it either way... You can pm me if you prefer or I can do the skip. I know it's my turn to post but I'd rather leave it up to you to choose what you'd rather do. :p)

Lag shivered and almost moaned when Felix started to rub against him. His face becoming even more red as Lag caresses his face. "R-really now? You're just gonna claim me until I wouldn't be able to walk?" Lag said and teased him abit more. Kissing his cheek seductively as he rested his hands on his chest.

After a good bit Felix found himself sitting upright holding lag in his arms. He gave the human's bloody shoulder a tender lick cleaning up the mess. He had ended up being a bit rough with lag to the point he had even broken his skin a few times and left bruises. He had also shown a strong passion while he had claimed the human as his even going as far as leaving his initials on lag's shoulder. 

After a good bit Felix found himself sitting upright holding lag in his arms. He gave the human's bloody shoulder a tender lick cleaning up the mess. He had ended up being a bit rough with lag to the point he had even broken his skin a few times and left bruises. He had also shown a strong passion while he had claimed the human as his even going as far as leaving his initials on lag's shoulder. 

It was amazing how no one found them in the huge library when the two of them started to have a heated moment with each other. Lag just panted heavily as his hands were still entangled with Felix's long hair, leaning back on his chest as he squirmed when he licked his bruised, marked shoulder. His scarf and pants just left on the floor beside him, leaving his school sweater on. 

Guess who had entered the building? The one and only Agui Opsima! The new student coming from the Philippines. Agui hated the thoughts of going to real school. Usually Agui took an online school and was taught there. But no. His family just had to send him at least half way around the globe to go here. This sucked. And Agui just had to swallow and get over it. There's nothing he could do now but deal with these facts and get this over with. 

Mr. Opsima has vibrant red hair which is obviously dyed. You could already see his slight tints of brown if you look close enough. His complexion is olive like though a tad bit paler due to his Anemia and him never going out. So yeah, he was tanned but a kinda unhealthy look  of it. Oh and don't forget Agui's multiple piercings. All in all Agui looked like a guy who would've went to all the MCR concerts back when they were still a band. Anywho, back to what was happening with Agui.

He quietly observed the insides of the school. It look more horrible than he imagined it. Agui dragged around his multiple luggages as he tried to find his dorm room. Today was Agui's first day at this trashy yet classy school and all he wanted to do was rest. He was tired. Why? Because the time zone here was a lot different from the time zone at the Philippines. It was night there and it was probably morning here. The Filipino boy noticed some students keeping good distances from him and giving weird looks. Must be because of the flames around his body. He usually did this for personal space and he was now getting quite a lot of it. This was good. Well, so far.

Agui still needed to find his dorm. He would ask but that would ruin his good personal space. And he didn't want that. He adjusts his glasses as he squints at the two separate paths. Which one lead to his dorm? He had no idea. Oh well, time to just wing it and go left. Agui looked around at the hall, hm. This was odd. Everything here seemed so new to him, he has been in his room for a majority of his life and all. He continued walking, trying to look uninterested of the place but deep down he was amazed. There were so many people, lockers, and many more. He didn't know exactly how to react to all of this. Oh yeah. Uninterested. Agui sighed as he kept walking, this was getting quite tiring, even if he was just walking for what? The past 2 minutes? It seemed hopeless for him to find his dorm.

He put on an annoyed look, knowing what he had to do. Agui's flames suddenly disappeared. Agui now had to do the hardest thing, ask for directions. 

It was amazing how no one found them in the huge library when the two of them started to have a heated moment with each other. Lag just panted heavily as his hands were still entangled with Felix's long hair, leaning back on his chest as he squirmed when he licked his bruised, marked shoulder. His scarf and pants just left on the floor beside him, leaving his school sweater on. 

Felix gave a few more licks before brushing his lips against his neck leaving small light kisses. He layed his chin on the opposite shoulder. "Lag..."

Felix gave a few more licks before brushing his lips against his neck leaving small light kisses. He layed his chin on the opposite shoulder. "Lag..."

"Hm??" Lag shifted his head and stared as he hugs him lightly. Nuzzling him as he did so. "Felix...what's wrong?" Lag asked.

"Hm??" Lag shifted his head and stared as he hugs him lightly. Nuzzling him as he did so. "Felix...what's wrong?" Lag asked.

Felix gave a small smile nuzzling him back. "..nothing is really...I just wanted you're attention...also, this means you're my mate I guess."  He says giving him a small kiss running a hand gently under his chin tilting it when he did. Lag was a bit cute he'd have to admit. Okay really cute and sexy as much as he was yummy.  He layer his head sideways moving his arms around his waist once more. He reached over grabbing lag's pants. "If you prefer we can go back to my dorm......"

He squeaked a bit once being picked up. Daisuke was amazed by Ori's abilities. Once placed down he looked around at the town, then back at Orious who seemed to be out of breath, then coughing. That was not good. "Are you okay Ori?"

The raven haired boy huffed a bit now seeing that his lover was smoking. Daisuke, being a healer and a boy who cared about everyone's health he found it horrible to smoke. He gave his lover a disapproving look. He wasn't aware of where Ori's sickness was but nether the less smoking would only make Orious' health worse.

(Soon sorry ;-; I didn't see this!!)

[SIZE= 18px]Orious inhaled deeply blowing another puff of smoke before dropping the cigarette and stepping on it. He then turned to face daisuke and looked at him with curious violet eyes not knowing why his boyfriend gave him that sort of look. He looked around a bit tilting his head. "So shall we look around a bit or do you see a place that looks interesting? Since it's your first time you can decide what places you'd like to go to..." He told him softly.[/SIZE]

(Soon sorry ;-; I didn't see this!!)

Orious inhaled deeply blowing another puff of smoke before dropping the cigarette and stepping on it. He then turned to face daisuke and looked at him with curious violet eyes not knowing why his boyfriend gave him that sort of look. He looked around a bit tilting his head. "So shall we look around a bit or do you see a place that looks interesting? Since it's your first time you can decide what places you'd like to go to..." He told him softly.

((It's fine, really \(•U•)/))

He watched as Orious stomped on the cigarette. Daisuke looked a bit more happy and satisfied now. It was good Orious wasn't the type to smoke for too long. That was alright but still unhealthy. 

Daisuke looks around a bit at the town. "Mm...." He hums and taps his fingers against his side. "O-Oh oh! How about that shop?" Ant points at a very cute looking toy store. Yes Daisuke is the guy to like stuffed animals. If you open his second drawer near his bed you will see it full of stuffed animals. It seemed to be a little secret he keeps. Since obviously he didn't want to be called a baby or a child. He was mature 100%. Obviously. "Can we go there...?" Daisuke asks.

Felix gave a small smile nuzzling him back. "..nothing is really...I just wanted you're attention...also, this means you're my mate I guess."  He says giving him a small kiss running a hand gently under his chin tilting it when he did. Lag was a bit cute he'd have to admit. Okay really cute and sexy as much as he was yummy.  He layer his head sideways moving his arms around his waist once more. He reached over grabbing lag's pants. "If you prefer we can go back to my dorm......"

Lag just huffed and looked away in his usual tsundere self. "Yea. Yea.." Lag said and kisses him back softly. Looking down, he nodded and took his pants from Felix's grip and wears it. "Sure. But you carry me. I can't walk.." Lag puffed his cheeks and grumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back