• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaoi Supernatural High: Character Post

Haha i have a lot of charas and the only one open is Izayoi....and since i havent gotten a respinse from Kenpachi i will open Kai up again.....but yeah! Sounds good to me ! :D

@Severynd

bd3f1766a89e8e6aaf74cb52d3e1631c.jpg

latest

Name:

Fenris Wolfe

Nickname:

Fenny- (chess calls him this)

Mr. Wolfe (pronounced wolf)

Male

Height:

6'3"

Sexuality:

bisexual

Love interests:

None currently

He hasn't been with anyone since he broke off his engagement with his highschool sweetheart after he found out she cheated on him. More than twice. ouch

The two of them

Touken.Ranbu.full.1879024.jpg

Species:

Unknown

Powers:

Power nullification

Partial Divine Beast Physiology

Partial magic

Personality:

Even though he is devilishly handsome and can be quite the charmer if he tries, Fenris is easily seen as intimidating due to how well put together and serious he can be; he seems like someone who knows exactly what he is doing even if he actually clueless. He's highly intelligent, sometimes witty, and tries to be fair to his students. That said, he can also be a very strict teacher if he feels like it is necessary, and isn't someone you want to end up pissing off.

Bio:

Tbr (if that is okay)

Fukuwa.full.323197.jpg

Name:

Chess

Unknown

Sexuality:

Unknown (gay)

Male

Species:

Cheshire Cat

Powers:

Purpose:

He is Fenris' pet and assistant

Idk if that is okay so just tell me if not

Oh cool! Another teacher? I'm just curious, what does he teach? Mr. Sumnor teaches Physics and Chemistry. Mr. Slim teaches writing. I'm just wondering.

output_f9vzk4_by_koreananimelover-d67e3i7.gif

kuroha_y_konoha_by_nolbeth-d78lwul.png

Name:

Hotaru Monoha

male

Height:

5'7"

Sexuality:

Omnisexual

Powers:

Dimension hopping

Madness inducement
Increased Physical flexibility, speed, and strength.

Void matter manipulation

Void matter is the matter that makes up the boundary of Asteal. It's similar in appearance to shadows or smoke, but it can't be seen through and can be reflective towards light. It acts upon the users brain signals to mold into something or move in any direction they want, but also as partial sentience. Similar in part to shadows, It's main weakness is large amounts of light. Even if the user is knocked out, if the void matter isn't returned banished to Asteal properly it will work on its own, and can being to eat away at the dimension it was summoned to starting with the user after 24 hours.

Personality:

Hotaru doesn't have a split personality per se. He is fully aware of his shift in mannerisms and mindsets, and is in full control of his own body in either form. When he is in his "shiro" shift he is usually very curios and friendly if not quiet and comforting. However, when he is in his "Kuro" shift, he is unstable and vindictive; highly unpredictable about what he might do or say- he may be tolerant and talkative one moment, and malicious and irritable the next.

Bio:

Hotaru used to be a very well mannered and stable mortal, but his parents made a contract with a demon from another dimension after he was born because he was a very sickly baby. A while after Hotaru turned 16 he was killed in a car crash and was finally claimed by the demon. He spent many years in the other realm, more than he can remember, but he didn't age. Time stopped for his body when he was dragged into a dimension called Asteal and began again once he was free from his chains. Many things happened there that he could only imagine in nightmares and he went through different forms of torture. So, naturally, he adapted to survive and in doing so tapped into a part of himself that he had subsided for as long as he could remember. He ended up killing his demon once he was strong enough and gained a few abilities while he was in the realm. When he was finally free he spent a year in solitude learning to better control himself before he was found and placed into a school system....for supernatural boys.

Other:

He has a pet demon snake that was brought over from Asteal that changes in color when he does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Est.Rinaudo.full.210796.jpg

chained__heart_and_soul_by_riho88riho-d4p4pef.png

name: Est Rinaudoage: 14 almost 15Race: Demi demon

Height:5'3

Weight: Supposed to be 125 but is right now 78 lbs

Gender: males.o: bisexualpersonality: Est is attractive to the eye and attractive to the heart by both looks and personality. He is also shy and bashful. He stays quite but can be very kind when he talks. Bio: Est was born with markings that appear when upset or excited. Though when he was very young, a group of immature teens summoned him and chained him up. They forgot about him in the basement so he is still there. He has a weird thing to where he can starve, but not die. He is skinny and is in need of someones help, but no one knows hes down there locked in a closet cause its off limits. Since he is in a demon trap, his marks automatically show.

Him without his marks:

Est.Rinaudo.full.215026.jpg

karneval-01-nai-handcuffs-reaching_out-arm_extended-grass.jpg

nai_karneval_11294.jpg

12aeaadba4b591b71a0f1df1e139f71996986f72_hq.gif

Name: Nai

Species: Niji

Perso: Quiet, curious, oblivious, innocent, sweet

Bio: He is a family slave, he was chosen by Ai. He was given the name Nai because of the beginning of his species name and his owners name.

His form change:

Karneval%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2010.jpg

name: Est Rinaudoage: 14 almost 15Race: Demi demon

Height:5'3

Weight: Supposed to be 125 but is right now 78 lbs

Gender: males.o: bisexualpersonality: Est is attractive to the eye and attractive to the heart by both looks and personality. He is also shy and bashful. He stays quite but can be very kind when he talks. Bio: Est was born with markings that appear when upset or excited. Though when he was very young, a group of immature teens summoned him and chained him up. They forgot about him in the basement so he is still there. He has a weird thing to where he can starve, but not die. He is skinny and is in need of someones help, but no one knows hes down there locked in a closet cause its off limits. Since he is in a demon trap, his marks automatically show.

Him without his marks:

Can Lucius be the one who finds him.

download (2).jpg

05d60a976b1c24bf93127e4e0fbd4e7c.jpg

Name:

"Hello, my love. I am The Herald. No, I'm not joking."

"I am 26 visually but I have been alive much much longer than that. 50 perhaps?"

"Officially I am male but that is only my appearance. Really, I have no sex or gender. This was just the appearance given to me."

Sexuality:

"I am Pansexual, my love."

Romantic Interests:

"It seems that Ven has his eye on my and I'm happy to love him back."

Nationality:
"I was made and placed in Clydebank, Scotland. That is where I suddenly woke."

Species:

"I am a construct made from a god whom I do not know of that was born to try to make the world a better place in any way possible."

Powers:

"My powers are to make plants bloom and to give happiness to people."

Role:

"At school I am a teacher for psychology and a school consular."

Personality:

"As I've said before. I live to make the world a better place. People describe me as kind, generous, enthusiastic, and other positive things. People claim I can never be angered. So far that has never happen but who knows."

History:

"I don't know much. I was created by a god... I don't know his name. All I was given when I was born was my name and my purpose. I was living on almost nothing and giving everything I owned to the needy. I was originally living in Clydebank, Scotland but I moved to a bigger city, Glasgow, Scotland. Then a bigger city, Edinburgh, Scotland. Then a bigger city, London, England. Soon I got a teaching degree because I wanted to help the young people. Eventually I got hired for the first Supernatural School that was hiring. This was that school."

OPEN FOR DATING....BUT THEY ARET THAT IMPORTANT...WILL PLAY WHEN TIME COMES

Ikki.(AMNESIA).full.1143999.jpg

Drama teacher # 1

Name: Ikki

amnesia___shin_by_pinlin-d7qyo2c.png

Drama teacher #2

Name: Shin

Toma.(AMNESIA).full.1079315.jpg

Drama Teacher #3

Name: Toma

amnesia_kent_by_chienu-d5ff1u1.png

Drama Teacher # 4

Name: Kent

Orion-amnesia-E3-82-A2-E3-83-A0-E3-83-8D-E3-82-B7-E3-82-A2-34469918-500-500.jpg

The Drama teachers pet

Name: Orion

OPEN FOR DATING....BUT THEY ARET THAT IMPORTANT...WILL PLAY WHEN TIME COMES

Drama teacher # 1

Name: Ikki

Drama teacher #2

Name: Shin

Drama Teacher #3

Name: Toma

Drama Teacher # 4

Name: Kent

The Drama teachers pet

Name: Orion

To be honest, I doubt either of my student characters are gonna be taking drama. Leo would have stage fright and Lucius would have no expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back