• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaoi Supernatural High: Character Post

Name:

Aurelion Sol

Male

Species:

Lunar Demon

Romantic interest:

Est 

Personality:

kind and joyful 

appearance:

tumblr_o4tc82A2hl1racpgmo1_500.jpg

Bio:

[SIZE= 15px]There is a temple hidden in the mountains between Noxus and the Tempest Flats, where the secrets of an ancient and terrifying sorcery are kept. The area surrounding the temple is littered with the exterminated corpses of those who have mistakenly wandered too close. These served only to pique the curiosity of Aurelion Sol , when - in his youth - he trekked through these mountains during his flight from Lunar Empire. A day earlier, the teenage Aurelion sol had brutally murdered two boys his age and Sacrifice them to his father in order to show great honor and power he achieve and to his service and the land he capture to rule for himself. when his father died he became the next king. all his place was a success with no problems in the matter he have the full control. but what if everything change? join him up on his story were he end up being a student in a school[/SIZE]

Powers:

Lunar Magics

full form w the mask:

tumblr_o4qikh5W8Z1tirp9oo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
well....the charas i have open *takes deep breath cause their are a lot*

The Twins Donvi and Danvi- Donvi is out cold and Danvi is holding him, they are standing in the hall waiting for a friend to find the nurse.

Valshe- in his dorm room, but he does have a boyfriend.

Kai- god knows where xD  he is a tiny wingless fairy

Tsuna- He is in his dorm with Killua (dormmate)

Killua- in dorm with Tsuna lol

Utaite- In dorm room

Enma- wandering the halls, he is a very shy boy

Est- he is chained up in the basement of the school in a closet. He has been there since he was 4 because a long time ago some jocks of the school summoned him and trapped him there, then forgot about him, so he is starving and smells like death due to not being able to shower or GO anywhere to use the restroom

Nai- Flying around in Niji form

Drama Teachers- in Drama room probably being ridiculous 

Orion- Flying around

im sure i missed some charas.....but those are some to choose from xD

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

lol....and my newest chara Sonic

Omg xD ahahah there all to great idk who so ahah well i wznt to pick Est but then i also want Enma cuz wgat are psychos fir oohhhh and it would be sssooo cute if i pick Kai xD

Ey okey -deep breatg and Psychotic giggle-  i would chhose Est ahahah when Aurelion see him. He will remember his Dark Past 

well kenopsia DID say their internet went out....and i dont want to just push their charas aside like they werent even in the rp....so....i think? *shrugs* i have had issues where my internet went out and when i came back to the rp when i got it back that i was kicked out like i was nothing and it really upset me.....i dont wanna do that to Kenopsia

@Kira Times

Ill be the first to post tight :3 tell me when ready :D

already posted xD

Aiden.jpg

Name: Airo 

Sexuality: Bi

Species: Neko 

Height: 5'6

weight: 140

Personality: nice, Smart, Brave

Bio: He was a pet to his old master until he got sick of him and he ran away from him and he lives all alone in his apartment in the city

Powers: he can control fire and he can turn into a cat sometimes.

lots have happened....but school is out right now....you can start whenever and wherever.....and how ever.....i have a list of charas who are open 

The Twins Donvi and Danvi- Donvi is out cold and Danvi is holding him, they are standing in the hall waiting for a friend to find the nurse.

Valshe- in his dorm room, but he does have a boyfriend.

Kai- god knows where  xD  he is a tiny wingless fairy

Tsuna- He is in his dorm with Killua (dormmate)

Killua- in dorm with Tsuna lol

Utaite- In dorm room

Enma- wandering the halls, he is a very shy boy

Nai- Flying around in Niji form

Drama Teachers- in Drama room probably being ridiculous 

Orion- Flying around

Sonic-in classroom

@Tsutarji

i love Karneval as well....they need a 2nd season because they left a LOT of stuff out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back