• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaoi Supernatural High: Character Post

i just post the characters here because i like it better than the other thing :P  because you can see them all without clicking the link, then backing out, then clicking another and then backing out etc; 

I have the actually rp post.....i will give you the link

@Ambela

I mean the character sheet, the skeleton. Whatever you call it. One that hasn't been filled in already.

I don't think we do. We kind of just make are own or at least that's what everybody else has been doing.

@Ambela

latest

SOUL.EATER.600.1063581.jpg

Name:

Crona

Nickname/Alias:

N/A

???

(Male)

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Romantic Interest(s):

None

Species:

Hybrid Human

Height:

5'5

Weight:

Personality:

Crona is a extremely pessimistic and introverted male who appears not to think of himself very highly at all. He seems to be nervous most the time and is pretty shy around people. He is unusually negative in a almost  unhealthy sounding way and is usually fairly submissive most of the time. Often he claims to not know how to ''deal with things'' which results in him shutting himself off completely because he claims to be incapable of dealing with it. Despite his innocent seeming personality he is a bit mentally unstable  and has a psychotic side to him that can be seen when he fights. That does not mean the way he acts is a facade though. His  more sadistic side is more like a split personality if anything.

Bio:

(TBR)

Extra:

He has this stuff called ''black blood'' going through his veins

@IkutoForever2222

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

Name: Smoke Sistco

Race: Hollow trained to be

a God slayer

Sexuality: Gay

Anything to add: He has red mist pouring from his eyes, and he's mute. His powers are the fact that he's resurrected everytime he dies and he has incredible speed and strength.

Teaches: How to control and conceal ones strength

Bio: Soon to be revealed 

Interests: Is available and will date anyone who is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back