• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWZ - OOC

general ostruppen general ostruppen

Welcome!

Currently (if you haven't read through the posts) the military has pulled back in three major locations in the united states: Spokane, the head of the government and most high level military personnel have fortified the mountain town for survival. Washington, the city was well prepared for the infection and have it under control though it is mostly civilian run but there are some military personnel remaining. And Nashville, this is where the most if the military that did not make it to Spokane are fortifying to hold out. They have been given the okay to use all resources needed in order to reclaim the few individuals that had been sought after prior to the fall out. These individuals are considered priority for survival in the long run.

I don't do well with military.... Anything so Safton Safton is my resident go to for all things military so I'll ask you to work with him setting up your character's whereabouts.

HI
general ostruppen general ostruppen

Welcome!

Currently (if you haven't read through the posts) the military has pulled back in three major locations in the united states: Spokane, the head of the government and most high level military personnel have fortified the mountain town for survival. Washington, the city was well prepared for the infection and have it under control though it is mostly civilian run but there are some military personnel remaining. And Nashville, this is where the most if the military that did not make it to Spokane are fortifying to hold out. They have been given the okay to use all resources needed in order to reclaim the few individuals that had been sought after prior to the fall out. These individuals are considered priority for survival in the long run.

I don't do well with military.... Anything so Safton Safton is my resident go to for all things military so I'll ask you to work with him setting up your character's whereabouts.
Roger! Happy to join, I'll get to work on my intro and such

I will be posting of Friday as a start of a new day. Anyone wanting get something in post before then.

Sorry for the no response. I was out of town Monday, and Tuesday, Wednesday I went out to eat and to watch a movie with friends. I'll try to get something up tonight.

S SLay

As per our discussion earlier today.... I have found your white trash backyard chemist: mullet included. Bonus! He comes baring khaki shorts too!

Google Search: Hugh Jackman Mullet

rs_300x300-150305070206-600-Hugh-Jackman-Chappie-JR-3515.jpg

video-undefined-248D0B8D00000578-749_636x358.jpg

21912134_2.jpg

S SLay

Your in progress report/events your character would have known about:

• Israel self-quarantine; they offered asylum within a walled major city, no questions asked, to any foreign born Jew, any foreigner of Israeli-born parents and any Palestinians currently residing in any other countries or territories.
  • A video was released during the early days from Cape Town where a mob of citizens rush a police blockade. The police open fire on the mob killing most and sending the rest for shelter. The video moves forward to show those shot down by the police starting to rise once more and attack mindlessly, regardless of their wounds.
  • The US government started funding a vaccine for the virus, being call "Africanized Rabies"; it went out to some major cities, but not many. This vaccine was later proven nothing more than placebo
  • In the early days, Chicago was the first major city to fall, forcing the government to openly deal with the issues at hand; they started a resettlement program essentially picking up people with no screening and dumping them into other cities.
  • India and Pakistan went to war over a misunderstanding. India destroyed bridges that connected to a river between the two countries which lead to escalation and eventually nuclear warheads were used.
  • Russian decimation: With the Russian army facing it's recruits going AWOL their response was to decimate their numbers by 10. They grouped up their soldiers in groups of 10 and forced them to kill one of the 10 members or all of the remaining soldiers within that 10 and their families would be killed instead.
  • WikiLeaks found the Redecker Plan and published it online, it showed the various phases of said plan as well as where the government was establishing safe zones.
  • EZ-J planned to ride out the apocalypse in her New York penthouse apartment with only the best of her friends and of course while streaming it live online. During said stream a mob of New Yorkers broke down the gates and took over the facility; it was never determined what happened to EZ-J and her friends after the stream was cut off.
  • Yonkers. After the fall of Chicago the US government and military needed a 'win'. They went all out in their plan to rid New York of it's dead in one successive all out fight, and failed while televised on national television.
  • After Yonkers no more US media can be found, only major channels like CNN and so forth were replaying previously filmed footage.
  • Slowly but surely the remainder of the country started losing power, with more and more power plants having no one to run them, most simply shut down.

At this time:
Virginia "Ginny"Wallace NanLia NanLia
Sergeant Jonah Decker Safton Safton
Sergeant Norman Chahal St. Boethius St. Boethius
Merlin "The Wizard" Perkins DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Are all in Montana at Ginny's farm waiting for the transport from Nashville to arrive and take them back.

Houston Utz Jackstack Jackstack
Jackson "Frost" Rider Sir Swigglesworth Sir Swigglesworth

Have arrived in Washington and are undergoing quarantine with Doctor Jhanvi "Avi" Singh NanLia NanLia

And last but not least, Nari Mochizuki NanLia NanLia is in Austin Texas with an NPC grower that is looking for a way to get themselves to Nashville.

As always, Safton Safton you know the drill, if I missed anything please feel free to add it. As well, if I tagged you above, please let us know if you're still interested in continuing just so I know!

Oh my I forgot about this. My bad! I didn't get anything from the RP thread. I've basically gotten all my ducks in a row and I'm ready to dive back in

S SLay

Ooooooih. Okay that's different then. That's Nari and no transports, lol.

If you wanted to be picked up on the way back it would have to be enroute from Nashville to Montana.

But Nari and crew picking them up could work too. You let me know.

S SLay

Ooooooih. Okay that's different then. That's Nari and no transports, lol.

If you wanted to be picked up on the way back it would have to be enroute from Nashville to Montana.

But Nari and crew picking them up could work too. You let me know.
Yeah, being down in Texas feels more appropriate for my character and the extended period where my son isn't around other children would build into how he turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back