Ww - the coming storm

"Couldn't you make a new body? One exactly like yours, without having to hurt Vent?" She asked, a tear sliding down the side of her face as her voice cracked. She'd played victim enough to know how to cry on demand when it fit.

Conner growled.

"My Eternal Flame will only work in my own body, or this flame spirit body. But, I want to be human again." He explained his own troubles, slightly antsy in the dark. He didn't know if Alec would pull something.

"And a duplicate, or twin, if you will, wouldn't work for that?" Alec asked bowing her head down and looking at the ground.

Conner sighed.

"Probably not. But Alec, it's not even his body! He could just live as a wind spirit or something...." He suggested, annoyed.

"Don't you think that would hurt him too?" Alec asked, looking at him, full out crying then. "I'm sorry, Conner..." She whispered, before digging her nails into her shoulder sharply to draw blood while screaming. The creatures of the dark stirring almost instantly.

Conner immediately lit on fire, burning with green light.

"Well, I didn't think this would work out peacefully anyways." He spat, getting ready.

Alec frowned, the wound on her shoulder healing almost instantly, motioning for him to come forward, she smiled. "Just like before...never couldn't fight, could we?"

Conner smirked.

"It's just more serious now." He spat, stepping forward into a flaming punch aimed for Alec's chest.

Alec moved back quickly, not really wanting to hurt Conner, but not wanting to loose either. She hoped on wearing him out, and not having to physically use force if she could avoid it.

:: Marco was on his knees, the old woman stood above him ::

Woman: "not too bad... young one... i have a little mission for you.."

Marco: "anything...."

Woman: "kill the one who bought you here"

Marco: "with... pleasure"

:: he walked into a small portal, emerging in the distance, watchign Alec ::

Marco: {wait untill she's alone...}

Conner's flaming punch fell short, and he followed up with a step and a straight at Alec's face again.

Alec once again avoided it, "Conner..." She said, in the way she used to say it, full of love and caring and concern...

She looked at him, "Conner..." She whispered again, in the same way as before.

Conner chuckled.

"Don't try and pull that shit on me, Alec. I've got no feelings for you, other than nostalgia!" He yelled triumphantly, returning to normal form, and with a burst of speed grabbed Alec and picked her up by the neck, lifting her off the ground.

Bringing her face close to his, he grinned.

"Get out of the way." He said in a low voice, tightening his hold on her neck. "Or fight me with everything you have. I don't hold back, not even for you."

Alec shrugged, not seemingly affected by that. "Your going to have to a squeeze a whole lot harder if you want that to affect me." She said sharply, before bringing her feet up and kicking him the groin.

Conner's eyes widened, as he dropped Alec.

".... Y-You... You *****!" He yelled, cupping his family jewels.

Standing up tall, Alec had to grin as she pushed him over with her shoulder. "Ah, so you know my reputation after all..." She laughed a bit, before her own umbralus markings pushed forward, combing with water. "Agarlus." She said sharply, a gaint wave of water blasting out of her right hand that she aimed at Conner.

:: the old woman appeared behind Marco ::

Marco: "what is it?"

Woman: "go to stonehenge... we have things to take care of"

:: marco stubbornly refused, but eventually he agreed ::

: he teleported to stonehenge ::

Man: "so.. the last piece is finally hare"

Marco: "what?"

Man: "Hope, Nightrise... pathetic distractions, but soon they will be gone"

marco: "what!?"

:: a hand pushed Marco into the middloe of the circle ::

Man: "now!"

:: the circle began to glow, a large tentacle emerged, the tip of the finger of the old one's king ::

Woman: "finally, after over 50,000 years! they're back!"

:: Marco was now freaking out, the old ones were returning and he fell right into the cultist's trap like a naive tourist ::

Gabriel had gotten a little lost in his journey, but it didn’t seem to stop his overall cause; ruining the life of one, unlucky. The person that fit such a description happened to be resting on the roof of a fast food restaurant. He didn’t really want to pick on a girl and debated leaving before finally, he noticed she had both a cat tail and ears. In disgust, he kicked her

Katie woke o a sharp kick to her side and she woke and screamed in pain and confusion. she jumped to her feet her hair fired red and her fists clenched.

"who are you!!!" she shouted at the boy wile glaring into his eyes

“What a fierce little kitty” Gabriel noted, a smile tugging at his lips

“Just a passerby” he answered her question, shrugging.

“Thought I’d try to get rid of your…repulsive…ornaments” he continued,

His brow quirked when his eyes landed on her hair again, it wasn’t red before…was it?

not even a second before he said his sentence Katie threw a strong punch engulfed in fire aimed straight for his face. she didn't hesitate to put most of her power into her punch.

Conner snarled. He felt the Umbralus energy from Alec and disappeared in a flash of green fire, teleporting away.

~

Vent groaned, waking slowly.

The white part of the blind realm, he thought?

That, or I'm dead. He mused, sitting up into pain. His ribs were definitely broken.

~

Conner reappeared on a rooftop, overlooking New York City.

Some kinda hotel? Meh. Conner strolled into the penthouse, and right into a very unpleasant Hope Astrumregis.

"Conner Adam......" Hope spat.

Conner's eyes widened. "Who the **** are you?" He asked suddenly, having not sensed this guy.

Hope smirked. "A friend." He answered, closing the door behind Conner.

Surprised that she had reacted so fast, Gabriel barely missed her punch; hearing it shatter the barrier that he had put up so long ago. It seemed like the girl knew what she was doing in the act of fighting, which means he was up for some fun.

“So you wanna play that way?” he asked,

Grabbing her arm, he stepped in towards her with the same ironic smile on his face, and he went to flip her.

Katie noticing a flip move quickly turned her body heat up to a point of burning skin (not on herself but on enemies who touch her) and she moved her legs and balanced her body to a point where it would be impossible to flip her.

The burn of his hand made Gabriel hiss in annoyance, more so when the response wasn’t worth it and she refused to budge. Swallowing his pain, he crouched and tackled into the smaller stature of the girl, swinging his arm in for a punch in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back