• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Waz up Rebecca" Miko said as he smiled.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]"what are those" Scarlet's eyes widen.

[/QUOTE]
i smile at miko"h-hey" and look at the herbs in my hands"these are some herbs that i need to gather for my aunt and me to do spells...if you like you could come with me next time i see her"?i smile and look at miko and scarlet.

creepylover said:
i smile at miko"h-hey" and look at the herbs in my hands"these are some herbs that i need to gather for my aunt and me to do spells...if you like you could come with me next time i see her"?i smile and look at miko and scarlet.
"Sure" he smiloed "I was just talking to Scarlet here"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Sure" he smiloed "I was just talking to Scarlet here"

[/QUOTE]
"oh cool...well im going to see her tomorrow if you want to come meet me at my house"i give them a piece of paper that had my address on it.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Thanks.... Dont know if I can but I will try...." he said and looked down

[/QUOTE]
i looked at him in a confused way"u-um did something happen...i can sense something...wrong..."?i frown and look at the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"my mother died..." he said grimly

[/QUOTE]
i look at him in surprise"i-im so sorry...i didnt know"i look at him and start to cry.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"my mother died..." he said grimly

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet not knowing what to say or do starts petting his head."I-I-I'm sorry"

creepylover said:
i look at him in surprise"i-im so sorry...i didnt know"i look at him and start to cry.
[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet not knowing what to say or do starts petting his head."I-I-I'm sorry"

[/QUOTE]
Miko sigh's "It's ok...... I didnt really know her well....." He said but then smiled "But I still have the memories of her"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko sigh's "It's ok...... I didnt really know her well....." He said but then smiled "But I still have the memories of her"

[/QUOTE]
"Well I don't know if this will help but when my sister died I started living for her it helped me with trying harder and being happy for her"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko sigh's "It's ok...... I didnt really know her well....." He said but then smiled "But I still have the memories of her"

[/QUOTE]
i smile"well at least you have memories...i dont even know my mother and father...thats why i live with my aunt.."i hug miko and sigh"but at least there somewhere else where there happy".

creepylover said:
i smile"well at least you have memories...i dont even know my mother and father...thats why i live with my aunt.."i hug miko and sigh"but at least there somewhere else where there happy".
"Yea." he smiled "And I have something else...." he looked at her

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Yea." he smiled "And I have something else...." he looked at her

[/QUOTE]
i look at miko"w-what is it",i step back a little smiled a little.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko grabs her hand and pulls her back to him "I got you" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
(sorry just got back)

i smile and blush,"hehehe you do got me...but you know what i got something else"i smile devilishly and kiss him lightly."i got a kiss from you".

creepylover said:
(sorry just got back)
i smile and blush,"hehehe you do got me...but you know what i got something else"i smile devilishly and kiss him lightly."i got a kiss from you".
Miko laughed "You sure did" he said with a smile "And I can always trust you to make me smile"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko laughed "You sure did" he said with a smile "And I can always trust you to make me smile"

[/QUOTE]
i laugh yes you can,i snuggle in his arms for a second and remembered something"oh...i want to show you something...come on"i grab miko and begin to fly to the castle.

Miko is surprised as he is flown off the ground. He then laughs "Ok.... What do you have?" he asked playfully

creepylover said:
i laugh yes you can,i snuggle in his arms for a second and remembered something"oh...i want to show you something...come on"i grab miko and begin to fly to the castle.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko is surprised as he is flown off the ground. He then laughs "Ok.... What do you have?" he asked playfully

[/QUOTE]
i laugh"im sorry i scared you...but you have to wait...it's a surprise for a reason"i smile and fly faster to the castle.once we get there i put miko down and begin to look for my aunt..."MARCELINE...MARCELINE...ARE YOU AROUND HERE"i yell out for her but no reply i look in the library where she always is and i see her reading a book."there you i was looking for you",she looks up at me and see's miko,"hello Becca...who is that"she comes closer to me and miko."u-u-um this is m-miko..but thats not important now...i was wondering if i could have the key to the castle doors"i smile and point to the keys on the chain."yes you may...but be careful..i sense something bad is about to happen"she hands me the keys and smile"hehehe now you two have fun...and dont break anything please","yeah yeah i know..thanks"i smile and start to walk out the door.

creepylover said:
i laugh"im sorry i scared you...but you have to wait...it's a surprise for a reason"i smile and fly faster to the castle.once we get there i put miko down and begin to look for my aunt..."MARCELINE...MARCELINE...ARE YOU AROUND HERE"i yell out for her but no reply i look in the library where she always is and i see her reading a book."there you i was looking for you",she looks up at me and see's miko,"hello Becca...who is that"she comes closer to me and miko."u-u-um this is m-miko..but thats not important now...i was wondering if i could have the key to the castle doors"i smile and point to the keys on the chain."yes you may...but be careful..i sense something bad is about to happen"she hands me the keys and smile"hehehe now you two have fun...and dont break anything please","yeah yeah i know..thanks"i smile and start to walk out the door.
Miko follows and looks around "Wow... this place is huge" he said with wide eyes

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko follows and looks around "Wow... this place is huge" he said with wide eyes

[/QUOTE]
i chuckle at his reaction"yes it is..but you'll get use to it..oh here it is"i open a door and inside was a memorial for mother and father i let miko in and close the door."i come to this room now and again...but i wanted to show you it because...well today's the day my mother died"i pick up a picture of mother,father,and aunt together before i was born and show it to him.

creepylover said:
i chuckle at his reaction"yes it is..but you'll get use to it..oh here it is"i open a door and inside was a memorial for mother and father i let miko in and close the door."i come to this room now and again...but i wanted to show you it because...well today's the day my mother died"i pick up a picture of mother,father,and aunt together before i was born and show it to him.
"Oh my....." he said as he looked around "I.... I don't know what to say...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back