• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko smiles "Something along those lines" he said playfully as he kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
"well then what did you have in mind...i kind of had something else i wanted to show you but i guess your not interested"i smile and tease him.

creepylover said:
"well then what did you have in mind...i kind of had something else i wanted to show you but i guess your not interested"i smile and tease him.
"What else do you want to show me?" he asked "You have peaked my interest"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"What else do you want to show me?" he asked "You have peaked my interest"

[/QUOTE]
i smile at him"oh so now you want know"i chuckle jokingly"come on then what are we waiting for"i grab his hand and lead to to the last door.once we get there i look at him"ok sooo i havent been in here for awhile so i dont know if they changed it or not...you ready".

creepylover said:
i smile at him"oh so now you want know"i chuckle jokingly"come on then what are we waiting for"i grab his hand and lead to to the last door.once we get there i look at him"ok sooo i havent been in here for awhile so i dont know if they changed it or not...you ready".
"I am ready" he said as he looked at her

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I am ready" he said as he looked at her

[/QUOTE]
"ok..here we go"i unlock the door and open it.behind the door was my bedroom from when i live in the castle."wwwoooowww...it looks just like when i left it"it was a black and red room with a purple bed and all kind of pictures and books."wow i guess i was a book worm even when i was younger"i look at the big book shelf and back at miko"so..what do you think"?

creepylover said:
"ok..here we go"i unlock the door and open it.behind the door was my bedroom from when i live in the castle."wwwoooowww...it looks just like when i left it"it was a black and red room with a purple bed and all kind of pictures and books."wow i guess i was a book worm even when i was younger"i look at the big book shelf and back at miko"so..what do you think"?
"It's...... big....." he said "It is also beautiful...... I lived in a shack in the woods growing up after...." he stammered and rubbed his neck "Anyway..... you can guess my amazement"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"It's...... big....." he said "It is also beautiful...... I lived in a shack in the woods growing up after...." he stammered and rubbed his neck "Anyway..... you can guess my amazement"

[/QUOTE]
i look at him in surprise"i-i didnt even know...im so sorry"i walk closer to him"b-b-but thats not the only reason i brought you here"i kiss him and smile.

creepylover said:
i look at him in surprise"i-i didnt even know...im so sorry"i walk closer to him"b-b-but thats not the only reason i brought you here"i kiss him and smile.
"Hmm..." he said with a smile and wrapp ed his arms around her "Then what other reason is there hm..." he said playfully

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Hmm..." he said with a smile and wrapp ed his arms around her "Then what other reason is there hm..." he said playfully

[/QUOTE]
i smiled playfully and kissed him more"maybe that".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko smiled "Im down for whatever you want..... Rebecca" he said still smiling and kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
"well...then follow me"i bring him over to the bed and sit on it."ok now...i believe i do this"i kiss him deeper and deeper.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko kisses back. He didnt want to disturb this moment.

[/QUOTE]
after our kiss i smile and lay back on the bed and look at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko lay's beside her with a smile on his face "What now?" he asks. His usual playful tone heard

[/QUOTE]
i look at him"i dont know...i'm all out of ideas...what about you"i smile.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well...." Miko said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
i look at him confused"well...what...im up to it whatever it is".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko shrugged "Nevermind..... It's a dumb Idea..."

[/QUOTE]
"w-what...tell me i dont care if it's dumb or not tell i want to hear it"i cross my arms and pout.

creepylover said:
"w-what...tell me i dont care if it's dumb or not tell i want to hear it"i cross my arms and pout.
"Well...... it's not something I would normally ask of any girl......" Miko said "Mainly because I havent really had anyone to ask it of...." he mummered under his breath

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well...... it's not something I would normally ask of any girl......" Miko said "Mainly because I havent really had anyone to ask it of...." he mummered under his breath

[/QUOTE]
i look at him "hm..what do you mean..."i sit up and sit on the bed.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well........ Think back to that comment I said in the Garden....." he said looking away his cheeks a bit red

[/QUOTE]
"u-um ok"i remember what miko had said to me when i asked if he wanted anything...i blush and look and laugh"oohhh..that comment...hehehe"i see his cheeks a bit red and smile"w-well i dont mind...your blush is cute though".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back