• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

"Y-yeah..... that comment..." he said a bit embarresed "A-are you sure...."

creepylover said:
"u-um ok"i remember what miko had said to me when i asked if he wanted anything...i blush and look and laugh"oohhh..that comment...hehehe"i see his cheeks a bit red and smile"w-well i dont mind...your blush is cute though".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Y-yeah..... that comment..." he said a bit embarresed "A-are you sure...."

[/QUOTE]
"w-well why not...i'm quite interested...but if you dont want to then...it's okay".

"I-its not that... I just..." He blushes more. "I.... I am embarrased I even asked that to such an amazing girl...." He stuttered "im not even making sense right now am i.... But i do want to"

creepylover said:
"w-well why not...i'm quite interested...but if you dont want to then...it's okay".

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I-its not that... I just..." He blushes more. "I.... I am embarrased I even asked that to such an amazing girl...." He stuttered "im not even making sense right now am i.... But i do want to"

[/QUOTE]
i chuckle"im not that amazing"i lay back on the bed and snuggle with him"im just a normal girl with a amazing boyfriend".

creepylover said:
i chuckle"im not that amazing"i lay back on the bed and snuggle with him"im just a normal girl with a amazing boyfriend".
"Well..." He chuckled "only if you want to... I wont push ya if ya dont want to." He said and then turned to her. He put his arm over her. "You have it backwards.... You'r amazing because you gave me a... A half vampire... A shot." He said with a sigh

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well..." He chuckled "only if you want to... I wont push ya if ya dont want to." He said and then turned to her. He put his arm over her. "You have it backwards.... You'r amazing because you gave me a... A half vampire... A shot." He said with a sigh

[/QUOTE]
"well we're both amazing"i put my arms over him and kiss him"but i love you more"i smile and keep kissing him.

creepylover said:
"well we're both amazing"i put my arms over him and kiss him"but i love you more"i smile and keep kissing him.
Miki kisses back and doesnt say anything. But it is sensed that he agrees. He moves his hand down to her waist slowly.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miki kisses back and doesnt say anything. But it is sensed that he agrees. He moves his hand down to her waist slowly.

[/QUOTE]
i bite mikos neck and smile playfully.i laugh"hey miko...have you ever sucked anybody's blood before"?

Last edited by a moderator:
creepylover said:
i bite mikos neck and smile playfully.i laugh"hey miko...have you ever sucked anybody's blood before"?
Miko looked embarrased as he answered "No... My father never took me out to hunt.... I drank blood from bars and in drinks... But i have never sank my teeth into someone"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko looked embarrased as he answered "No... My father never took me out to hunt.... I drank blood from bars and in drinks... But i have never sank my teeth into someone"

[/QUOTE]
"it's ok...you know one time i actually thought about having fangs..so i brew a potion without my aunt my permission and the fangs were sooo long i look like a saber tooth tiger"i laugh "there's nothing to be embarrassed about it happens to all of us"i kiss him and smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
creepylover said:
"it's ok...you know one time i actually thought about having fangs..so i brew a potion without my aunt my permission and the fangs were sooo long i look like a saber tooth tiger"i laugh "there's nothing to be embarrassed about it happens to all of us"i kiss him and smile.
"I only have small fangs... Not enough to break the skin.." He smiled and showed his teeth

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I only have small fangs... Not enough to break the skin.." He smiled and showed his teeth

[/QUOTE]
i looked at his fangs"i like your fangs...even if the are small...there still cute"i chuckle and snuggle miko.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"So.... Should we...." He still didnt want to say the word. He was embarrassed to ask

[/QUOTE]
i kissed him"we...should"i smile and kiss him again my face blushed.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Kk))

[/QUOTE]
i wake up the next morning and look around.(why am i in my room)i turn and see miko on the other side of the bed and my face starts to blush(he looks so cute when he's sleeping...but i must get up now"i get out of the bed and put on another poofy dress.

creepylover said:
i wake up the next morning and look around.(why am i in my room)i turn and see miko on the other side of the bed and my face starts to blush(he looks so cute when he's sleeping...but i must get up now"i get out of the bed and put on another poofy dress.
Miko starts to wake up slowly. "It.... It wasnt a dream..." He said happily "now... Whered she go..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko starts to wake up slowly. "It.... It wasnt a dream..." He said happily "now... Whered she go..."

[/QUOTE]
i go to the castle kitchen and begin to make somethings,maid 1:please let us do that for you,"no it's quite ok...but do you mind helping me",maids:y-yes right away.as we begin to make the food i set up the table and i could smell the food the maids were making.once they were done they brought it out and set it down on the table,"thank you...that is all...i can do the rest myself...thank you"i smile and watch them leave."now all i do is wait"i chuckle and begin to read a book.

creepylover said:
i go to the castle kitchen and begin to make somethings,maid 1:please let us do that for you,"no it's quite ok...but do you mind helping me",maids:y-yes right away.as we begin to make the food i set up the table and i could smell the food the maids were making.once they were done they brought it out and set it down on the table,"thank you...that is all...i can do the rest myself...thank you"i smile and watch them leave."now all i do is wait"i chuckle and begin to read a book.
Miko get's dressed and walks downstairs. He smells the food and finds Becca reading "There you are..." he said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko get's dressed and walks downstairs. He smells the food and finds Becca reading "There you are..." he said

[/QUOTE]
i put the book down and smile"hi...something wrong"i get up and walk over to him"w-well you were still sleeping and i didnt want to disturb you...so i kind of made this"i show him the food i and the maids made and grab his hand"well come on then...the foods going to get cold".

creepylover said:
i put the book down and smile"hi...something wrong"i get up and walk over to him"w-well you were still sleeping and i didnt want to disturb you...so i kind of made this"i show him the food i and the maids made and grab his hand"well come on then...the foods going to get cold".
Miko sat down and took a bite "Wow.... you are an amazing chef" he said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko sat down and took a bite "Wow.... you are an amazing chef" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"thank you..i kind of had to learn by myself...because they thought i would make the maids do everything for me...but i dont really like doing that...i think of them as my freinds of my other family"i laugh and take a sip of my tea.

creepylover said:
"thank you..i kind of had to learn by myself...because they thought i would make the maids do everything for me...but i dont really like doing that...i think of them as my freinds of my other family"i laugh and take a sip of my tea.
"I know how to cook a little" Miko said as he took another bite "And what is this... it is delicious"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back