• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((So sorry.... Wifi went out last night... been having it go out randomly recently....))
Miko put his arm around the back of her neck "I..... I dont really know either...." he said as he looked at her and smled "But I am sure we can find it out.. Oh one more thing...." he looked forward "I liked the same amount right now as I did before You said you were the princess"

[/QUOTE]
(it's ok xD )

i chuckled"um...well we should probably get back to town now sooooo"i picked miko up and started to fly back to town.

LaDyGrEy said:
"I'm Avalin Obrantine, neighbouring alias of Count Dracula and the daughter of him to, I've seen your strength and abilities, I'd like you to join The Obrantine House," she said calmly keeping her perfect posture, regal like aura. She smiled at her brother before rolling her eyes at him.
"What's your name?" Ava asked politely as she waited.
"I...I am cobral" He would then lick his chin and neck with his long snake like tongue. "If I do join, what is my position in this house, hmm?"

creepylover said:
(it's ok xD )
i chuckled"um...well we should probably get back to town now sooooo"i picked miko up and started to fly back to town.
when we got back to town i let go of miko and i said my goodbye's."well..um i guess i will see you then"i gave him a little piece of paper and started to walk away i turned back for one second "c-c-call me sometime or come and visit...but i may not be there sometimes so im sorry if im not"i chuckled and flew towards my house.once i got inside i closed the door and looked at the picture that was in the picture frame,i pick it and look outside to see a full bright moon"mother and father would be proud of me and aunt" i put down the picture and start to get ready for bed.

Miko looked at the slip of paper he was given "i will....." he said as he looked up but Rebecca was gone. He smiled and turned around, walking back to the house his father had given him. He was about to sit down when he got a phone call "Hello.... Oh hey dad.... yea...... i see..... I- I understand..." he said and hung up the phone. Something happened that he wouldnt like to talk about

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko looked at the slip of paper he was given "i will....." he said as he looked up but Rebecca was gone. He smiled and turned around, walking back to the house his father had given him. He was about to sit down when he got a phone call "Hello.... Oh hey dad.... yea...... i see..... I- I understand..." he said and hung up the phone. Something happened that he wouldnt like to talk about

[/QUOTE]
after i got out of the shower and got dressed i got a phone call from my aunt i pick it and she talks."hello" "yes rebecca were are you now" "um...just getting ready for bed why..what happened" "no-no-no nothing happened it's just you didnt come back to the castle after i told you about what happened...so how are you taking the news".i stop for a moment and continued "im..fine dont worry whats done is done and i cant fix it...but im glad i do have some family at least" "ok well if you need anything else you know where to find me" "yes-yes i know...i will see you later i guess...bye"i hang up the phone and put it on the night stand.i looked around the room and sigh "well whats done is done" i get in the bed and fall asleep.

creepylover said:
after i got out of the shower and got dressed i got a phone call from my aunt i pick it and she talks."hello" "yes rebecca were are you now" "um...just getting ready for bed why..what happened" "no-no-no nothing happened it's just you didnt come back to the castle after i told you about what happened...so how are you taking the news".i stop for a moment and continued "im..fine dont worry whats done is done and i cant fix it...but im glad i do have some family at least" "ok well if you need anything else you know where to find me" "yes-yes i know...i will see you later i guess...bye"i hang up the phone and put it on the night stand.i looked around the room and sigh "well whats done is done" i get in the bed and fall asleep.
i wake up to the sound of the alarm of my phone,i look to see what time it is and it was about 10:00AM.after i turn of my phone and get out of bed i look out the window and see the dark sky as always*sigh* "well i guess i got to go to the castle as always" i move away from the window and get dress.i grab my purse i always have and my phone,and fly out the door to the castle.once i get to the castle i see marceline,"im here...what was wrong last night",she turns around and smiles"nothing was wrong...i was just worried thats all" i smile and chuckle"you dont have to worry...remember im tough...i learned from the best","hehe...well i guess you did...come on we got a lot to learn about magic".i smile and run towards the alchemy room,after a couple hours i learned 4 new spells,"ok that wraps up todays lesson...i will see in 3 days ok","ok...bye"i say my goodbyes and leave the castle and head back to town,ounce i get back to town i walk around the streets to see if anything was happening but it was kind of quite as usual.

"Cobral, how fitting," Avalin said as she simply nodded and then smiled, revealing her fangs she thought for a few seconds before nodding.

"You'll be one of my right hand men, I'm looking for beings of strong and usual powers, you seem rather...fitting," Avalin raised her brows before relaxing her face and looking at him, expecting an answer, one that did not include no.

"You'll have your own freedom, you won't have to stay by me 24/7, you be clothed, fed, a place to stay, highest recognition and me to protect," Avalin stated with a bored face before looking at her adopted little brother.

"You can go, I never asked you here anyway,"

---

"I was bored, I saw you, bonding session sister," he stated wuth sarcasm before taking the hand of the demon he had with her and taking off.

"Where can I go? One does get bored rather quickly," he asked as Ikuto soared through the skies, looking about with his enhanced vision and his other senses. What can one do? All he wanted was to have a big party, invite a few girls, maybe feed, eat?

"Oh well the decisions are endless," he said wuth a chuckled and a handsome smile.

Scarlet walks out of her house and starts walking down the street watching a girl fly down the street. "why cant I do that" she murmurs to herself.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet walks out of her house and starts walking down the street watching a girl fly down the street. "why cant I do that" she murmurs to herself.

[/QUOTE]
as im walking down the im not paying attention,i turn the corner and bump into a girl.i help the girl up and sense that she is a demon too"oh im so sorry i didnt mean to bump into you...i was daydreaming again...im really sorry...maybe i should just fly instead"i stretch my wings and began to hover and walk.

(since im already in town xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
creepylover said:
as im walking down the im not paying attention,i turn the corner and bump into a girl.i help the girl up and sense that she is a demon too"oh im so sorry i didnt mean to bump into you...i was daydreaming again...im really sorry...maybe i should just fly instead"i stretch my wings and began to hover and walk.
(since im already in town xD )
Scarlet says thank you. She shrugs it of and looks down. "I dont know how to fly yet"

LaDyGrEy said:
"Cobral, how fitting," Avalin said as she simply nodded and then smiled, revealing her fangs she thought for a few seconds before nodding.
"You'll be one of my right hand men, I'm looking for beings of strong and usual powers, you seem rather...fitting," Avalin raised her brows before relaxing her face and looking at him, expecting an answer, one that did not include no.

"You'll have your own freedom, you won't have to stay by me 24/7, you be clothed, fed, a place to stay, highest recognition and me to protect," Avalin stated with a bored face before looking at her adopted little brother.
Protect? She clearly is a high target, which means more fighting.

"Fine...I'll join your house..."

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet says thank you. She shrugs it of and looks down. "I dont know how to fly yet"

[/QUOTE]
i look at her in confusion"what do you mean...ooohhh you must be a late winger...dont worry you'll get them eventually"i smile and look around for the cafe."oh there it is..well see you around"i wave and start to walk to the cafe.

creepylover said:
i look at her in confusion"what do you mean...ooohhh you must be a late winger...dont worry you'll get them eventually"i smile and look around for the cafe."oh there it is..well see you around"i wave and start to walk to the cafe.
Scarlet smiles and waves then continues to walk not knowing exactly where to.

Avalin smiled as her brother took off and Cobral said yes. "Great! I'll look forward to seeing you work again," she lifted her arm and grabbed his hand, her family's mark appearing on the top in a soft, eery, purple glow. "Anyone who sees this will know who you are with, it may just save your life," Avalin smiled as she then let go and her arm returned to it's placertainly under the cloak.

"You may go, I don't want to feel like I'm keeping you from your life, but when I call you will come," Avalin said sternly before her body was gone from sight. She took off running across the rooftops at a speed which deemed only the word as Invisible.

Avalin stopped at the top of a very high building, looking down at the town she had to stay in. The War had ruined everything and the Demon Queen was up in her castle. A young child, ruling over. Such a shame the war happened though. Whilst Avalin was evil, she only was protecting her own coven and family, her parents dead. Avalin lifted her arm and pulled water from the water vapour in the air. Creating ice as she froze it, a sculpture of a demon and vampire fighting took place, before she let it drop.

After a few minutes it shattered into little pieces, and Avalin stood there, the wind catch her hair and her cloak now opening and billowing out behind her. Times were tough and she was building an army to defend herself.

-

Someone interact with Ikuto?

LaDyGrEy said:
Avalin smiled as her brother took off and Cobral said yes. "Great! I'll look forward to seeing you work again," she lifted her arm and grabbed his hand, her family's mark appearing on the top in a soft, eery, purple glow. "Anyone who sees this will know who you are with, it may just save your life," Avalin smiled as she then let go and her arm returned to it's placertainly under the cloak.
"You may go, I don't want to feel like I'm keeping you from your life, but when I call you will come," Avalin said sternly before her body was gone from sight. She took off running across the rooftops at a speed which deemed only the word as Invisible. Slowing down, she approached the castle of the Demon Queen a small glimmer of happiness in her eye.
"I have faced death so many times, yet I am still alive...." After the queen left, he would then peak his scenes attempting to scene any other demon or vampire presence in the proximity. He would run for building to building waiting till his nose picks up a being.

Scarlet finally reaches a park she looks around and sees nobody around then walks to a tree putting her back to it and sliding down to sit."why am I such a late bloomer. I can't do easy things but I excel in hard things. I'm an out cast and weird no matter what." smakes her own face.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet finally reaches a park she looks around and sees nobody around then walks to a tree putting her back to it and sliding down to sit."why am I such a late bloomer. I can't do easy things but I excel in hard things. I'm an out cast and weird no matter what." smakes her own face.

[/QUOTE]
Miko appears next to Scarlet "Your not weird...... I am." He said with a smile "And if you're an Outcast..... Well, we can change that" he said as he held his hand out. "I am Miko... and who may you be?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko appears next to Scarlet "Your not weird...... I am." He said with a smile "And if you're an Outcast..... Well, we can change that" he said as he held his hand out. "I am Miko... and who may you be?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet looks up a smile creeping across end her face and shakes his hand "I-I'm Scarlet"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]Scarlet looks up a smile creeping across end her face and shakes his hand "I-I'm Scarlet"

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "I just moved here a couple day's ago.... you?" he asked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "I just moved here a couple day's ago.... you?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
"I just was allowed out of the house for the first time today" she looks down at the ground ashamed of her life"

[QUOTE="Scarlet Firemoon]"I just was allowed out of the house for the first time today" she looks down at the ground ashamed of her life"

[/QUOTE]
"Well hey....." he said with a shrug "You are outside... enjoy it....." he smiled "Carpe Diem....... Sieze the day"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Well hey....." he said with a shrug "You are outside... enjoy it....." he smiled "Carpe Diem....... Sieze the day"

[/QUOTE]
"I want to enjoy it but I have never had a friend I was meant to stay in my room and if I came out I had to behave like a Trophy child"

after i go out the cafe i decide to go to the park,because i needed to get some things for spells and all that.i fly to the park and i see miko and scarlet the girl i ran into.i go up to them "hey guys whats up"?i say with all kind of herbs in my hands.

creepylover said:
after i go out the cafe i decide to go to the park,because i needed to get some things for spells and all that.i fly to the park and i see miko and scarlet the girl i ran into.i go up to them "hey guys whats up"?i say with all kind of herbs in my hands.
"what are those" Scarlet's eyes widen.

creepylover said:
"Waz up Rebecca" Miko said as he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back