• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

creepylover said:
"hehehehe thanks i learned from the best"i shake mikos hand "Rebecca...i haven't seen you around...and i know everyone's face in this town"i let go of his hand and despawn my scythe."so what exactly are you doing here..."i look at him in curiosity.
Miko laughed "Well... My father decided I should get out on my own.... Since I am 18.." He grinned "I am new here"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko laughed "Well... My father decided I should get out on my own.... Since I am 18.." He grinned "I am new here"

[/QUOTE]
"oh well welcome to hell basically...well it depends on were you are and were you live...i live right over there and there"i point to a nice looking house and at the demon castle and look back at miko and smile."hehehe...it's a long story but i'm going to the cafe...sooo see you later"i turn around and start to walk away.

creepylover said:
"oh well welcome to hell basically...well it depends on were you are and were you live...i live right over there and there"i point to a nice looking house and at the demon castle and look back at miko and smile."hehehe...it's a long story but i'm going to the cafe...sooo see you later"i turn around and start to walk away.
"Hey.... Rebecca.... Mind if I come with ya....." he shrugged. "I dont know anyone besides you and this... Snake guy..." he said

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Hey.... Rebecca.... Mind if I come with ya....." he shrugged. "I dont know anyone besides you and this... Snake guy..." he said

[/QUOTE]
i turned around and smile "sure why not i have nobody else coming with me so come on" after that i start to fly to the cafe.

"Hm? What fool?"

Isaac sighed. He wanted to finish battle fast. Just so he can show his own power. But the thing is... Cobral had powers so complicated to Isaac, he didn't know how to use them. So he used his own powers. Isaac summoned his bow of Darkness. Shadeshot. Kano jumped in the air for more sight. He shot next to Cobral. Suddenly the arrow turned into an orb of darkness. It latched at Cobral and stuck to him. It chained him down to the impact point. It was an unbreakable bond.

creepylover said:
i turned around and smile "sure why not i have nobody else coming with me so come on" after that i start to fly to the cafe.
Miko speeded towards her. She kept pace underneath her "Lead the way" he said with a grin

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko speeded towards her. She kept pace underneath her "Lead the way" he said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
i looked underneath me and seen that he was as fast as me so i tried a little something.i dash down towards him and before i hit into him i flew back into the sky doing all kinds of tricks."wwwwwooooohhhhhooooo...THIS IS AWESOME"i looked back at miko and laugh."hahahaha..now that was fun..do you see you face it's priceless".i fall to the ground and keep laughing.i get up and see the cafe a couple feet in front of us.

Miko grins and stops in his tracks right in front of Rebecca "That was amazing... and terrifying... at the same time...." he said catching his breath "I have to show you some of the things I can do sometime" He laughed and looked towards the cafe. "I guess that is the Cafe?" he asked

creepylover said:
i looked underneath me and seen that he was as fast as me so i tried a little something.i dash down towards him and before i hit into him i flew back into the sky doing all kinds of tricks."wwwwwooooohhhhhooooo...THIS IS AWESOME"i looked back at miko and laugh."hahahaha..now that was fun..do you see you face it's priceless".i fall to the ground and keep laughing.i get up and see the cafe a couple feet in front of us.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko grins and stops in his tracks right in front of Rebecca "That was amazing... and terrifying... at the same time...." he said catching his breath "I have to show you some of the things I can do sometime" He laughed and looked towards the cafe. "I guess that is the Cafe?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
i look at him and smile "yes this is the cafe i come here all the time"i look back at the cafe and start to walk in,as i do i order a tea of souls and some sweets i sit down at the nearest booth and start to talk with miko.

Miko sat down with Rebecca. "So how long ya lived here?" He asked "If you dont mind me asking" he grinned as he put his arms on the back of the booth chair.

creepylover said:
i look at him and smile "yes this is the cafe i come here all the time"i look back at the cafe and start to walk in,as i do i order a tea of souls and some sweets i sit down at the nearest booth and start to talk with miko.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko sat down with Rebecca. "So how long ya lived here?" He asked "If you dont mind me asking" he grinned as he put his arms on the back of the booth chair.

[/QUOTE]
"well iv'e lived here all my life..but when i was a baby my mother and father died in the war so to say..so i lived with my aunt until i was 13 then i was able to live on my own..because my aunt taught me alot and she thought i was ready..so i visit her alot more than i did when i was younger and she still teaches me"i look up at miko."sooooo what about you"i ask him and smile.

creepylover said:
"well iv'e lived here all my life..but when i was a baby my mother and father died in the war so to say..so i lived with my aunt until i was 13 then i was able to live on my own..because my aunt taught me alot and she thought i was ready..so i visit her alot more than i did when i was younger and she still teaches me"i look up at miko."sooooo what about you"i ask him and smile.
Miko grinned "I have lived mainly on the outskirts my entire life.... well most of it anyway..." he chuckled "My Father... He is a vampire that took care of me in my time of need" he smiled

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko grinned "I have lived mainly on the outskirts my entire life.... well most of it anyway..." he chuckled "My Father... He is a vampire that took care of me in my time of need" he smiled

[/QUOTE]
"wow...your lucky but when in not with my aunt or studying im flying around and looking around the town and world...and i'e seen alot of things"i chuckle at him."if you want im just about to look around now if you want to join me" i smile at him and give him my hand.

creepylover said:
"wow...your lucky but when in not with my aunt or studying im flying around and looking around the town and world...and i'e seen alot of things"i chuckle at him."if you want im just about to look around now if you want to join me" i smile at him and give him my hand.
Miko grins "Why wouldnt I want to hang out with a girl like you?" he asked her as he took her hand. "Where to next?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko grins "Why wouldnt I want to hang out with a girl like you?" he asked her as he took her hand. "Where to next?"

[/QUOTE]
"hehehe..that's a surprise all i can say is hold on tight"i push him outside,hug him tightly and starts to fly in the air.

creepylover said:
"hehehe..that's a surprise all i can say is hold on tight"i push him outside,hug him tightly and starts to fly in the air.
Miko's eyes go wide as he is lifted up "Woah.." he says in surprise. He then relaxes and laughs "This is awesome" he said happily. "Almost like running, but in the air"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko's eyes go wide as he is lifted up "Woah.." he says in surprise. He then relaxes and laughs "This is awesome" he said happily. "Almost like running, but in the air"

[/QUOTE]
after a little bit i find the place i wanted to see i put miko on the ground and spin around.it was a open field with the full moon out it turn around and open my hand to see my purplish black flame."i come here all the time and like to use my magic and practice all kinds of things here...but my favorite thing to do is look up at the moon and stars"i lay down on the ground,look up at the stars and move them to make them look like different things.

Miko lies down next to Rebecca "It is beutiful..... stop one second and just look into them.." He said as he held his hand up. "Sometimes.... The most beautiful things are what we dont change, although we can" he said with a smile "That is what I learned from my father."

creepylover said:
after a little bit i find the place i wanted to see i put miko on the ground and spin around.it was a open field with the full moon out it turn around and open my hand to see my purplish black flame."i come here all the time and like to use my magic and practice all kinds of things here...but my favorite thing to do is look up at the moon and stars"i lay down on the ground,look up at the stars and move them to make them look like different things.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko lies down next to Rebecca "It is beutiful..... stop one second and just look into them.." He said as he held his hand up. "Sometimes.... The most beautiful things are what we dont change, although we can" he said with a smile "That is what I learned from my father."

[/QUOTE]
i stop moving the star and put them back in there place as i do that i remember what the queen said and everything that's happen with me and my mother and father.

creepylover said:
i stop moving the star and put them back in there place as i do that i remember what the queen said and everything that's happen with me and my mother and father.
Miko looked at her and saw her expression "My father taught me something else..... I can see you are remembering something.. Painful or happy?" he asked "What happened... if you dont mind me asking.."

Beyonder said:
Cobral would be stuck to the ground, his mouth would stretch open once again and he would quickly leap out, doing a back flip behind the other man, he would land with his arms crossed.
"Enough, I am bored fighting you...Now."

@LaDyGrEy
"Not my fault you are running from me?"

Isaac said blamefully. He frowned at Cobral.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Not my fault you are running from me?" Isaac said blamefully. He frowned at Cobral.

[/QUOTE]
"Running? I was simply wanted to show me what you've got, in other words your abilities. I only fight those I find interesting, you on the other hand seem to be fast and have a whole lot of weaponry. Just so you know its not that interesting, and don't look at me like I am the bad guy, you did strike first of course."

Cobral would have a grin on his face, as he walked around the other man, towards the edge of the building he is on, he would put his hands behind his back his left hand holding his right wrist.

"Also if you think I was truly running, there is a snake burrowed below you on that building, if you recall I planted three in the ground and two only came out, while you were shooting me, the venomous snake could have un-burrowed, and bit you on the leg."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back