• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

kurol said:
"Boom, boom, boom!" Levvy insanely yelled as she used her fists to dig huge holes in the concrete. She didn't care if it damaged the area, that could be fixed later. And the people around her had been cast upon with a spell that would make sure they couldn't see the destruction going on. Levvy looked at her fist, coated in black demon blood. "Wow, it's so black! It goes well with red, doesn't it? How about your red blood?" Levvy giggled as she stumbled around. "You don't lose a life if you can answer correctly; what are you here for, and what do you need. If I don't like your answer, you lose a life, your life!! Sooo.... what's it gonna be? Tick tock, tick tock, time is ticking away!"
as i was flying back to my house i saw levvy i flew down beside her " Hey Levvy whats up...i see your causing chaos in the town..do you mind if i join you".i smiled psychotically at her and spawned my scythe.

"Wow! I've always wanted one of these bad boys!" Levvy said insanely as she brushed her face against the scythe. It caused a large wounds to rip down her face, bleeding black blood. She smiled widely and dipped her fingers in it, tasting it. "Yummy!" She plunged her hand into the wound, then started to run at incredible speed towards the vampire king. She punched hum in the mouth, black blood forcing it's way through his lips. She laughed insanely. "That's not good to swallow, you know!" she laughed psychotically. And this was only the brink of her demon powers.

kurol said:
"Wow! I've always wanted one of these bad boys!" Levvy said insanely as she brushed her face against the scythe. It caused a large wounds to rip down her face, bleeding black blood. She smiled widely and dipped her fingers in it, tasting it. "Yummy!" She plunged her hand into the wound, then started to run at incredible speed towards the vampire king. She punched hum in the mouth, black blood forcing it's way through his lips. She laughed insanely. "That's not good to swallow, you know!" she laughed psychotically. And this was only the brink of her demon powers.
"HAHAHAHA...you haven't seen nothin yet watch this"i looked around and seen a vampire man beating a vampire woman.i fly towards them and look at the man"you know your not suppose to hurt a lady...cause if you dont know ladies can be quite powerful" i hovered in the air and my eye's started to turn black,i cast a spell of blindness on him and watched him squirm around,i called out to Levvy."HEY LEVVY I GOT SOME FRESH MEAT FOR YOU"i pushed the guy to Levvy and seen what would happen.

Cobral would be walking down the street, licking each finger with his long snake tongue, while he was doing this he would be gazing and studying his surrounds to see him anyone or anything was around him, in other words his guard is not down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyonder said:
Cobral would be walking down the street, licking each finger with his long snake tongue, while he was doing this he would be gazing and studying his surrounds to see him anyone or anything was around him, in other words his guard is not down.
The shadows moved near him. A wrinkle in the shadows was moving almost next to him but just ahead of him.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]The shadows moved near him. A wrinkle in the shadows was moving almost next to him but just ahead of him.

[/QUOTE]
Cobral eyes would then widen showing his snake like pupils and he would stop licking his fingers, but would not stop walking forward down the street.

The shadow seemed to keep pace with Cobral. Staying ahead of him but kept it at a short distance, The wrinkle kept moving

Beyonder said:
Cobral eyes would then widen showing his snake like pupils and he would stop licking his fingers, but would not stop walking forward down the street.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]The shadow seemed to keep pace with Cobral. Staying ahead of him but kept it at a short distance, The wrinkle kept moving

[/QUOTE]
Cobral's eyes would begin to twitch, his pace would increase. The right side of his mouth would open and a 5 inch brown snake would come out of his mouth, slithering down all the way to his hand.

The shadow kept pace without breaking stride. It seemed like it was having fun messing with Cobral.

Beyonder said:
Cobral's eyes would begin to twitch, his pace would increase. The right side of his mouth would open and a 5 inch brown snake would come out of his mouth, slithering down all the way to his hand.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]The shadow kept pace without breaking stride. It seemed like it was having fun messing with Cobral.

[/QUOTE]
Once the snake got a grip of Cobral's hand he would climb the nearest building up to the rooftop and sit cross legged.

The shadow joined him but stopped at the window sill near Cobral. The shadow seemed to wave at him.

Beyonder said:
Once the snake got a grip of Cobral's hand he would climb the nearest building up to the rooftop and sit cross legged.

Cobral would grab the snake on his hand and digest it down, noticing the wave Cobral responded.

"Now why don't you come here, you have peaked my interest, so don't be a let down"

Miko reformed into his physical form "Sorry... Wanted to creep some people out..." He said rubbing his head. Miko jumped up and landed next to Cobral. "Sorry again man..."

Beyonder said:
Cobral would grab the snake on his hand and digest it down, noticing the wave Cobral responded.
"Now why don't you come here, you have peaked my interest, so don't be a let down"

Still sitting he would look at Miko.

"Fear is something that does not occur within me.... Although I applaud you on your effort, you do look a little young "

@The Unamed Character )

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Nice composure... Anyway... For my age... I would say 18..." Miko said "Name's Miko Ungard"

[/QUOTE]
"Its a pleasure the names Cobral.... How about it, Miko, I take you under my wing, In other words you can be my companion... Well what do you say. " Cobral's long tongue would come out and lick his own chin and his upper neck, right below the chin.

Beyonder said:
"Its a pleasure the names Cobral.... How about it, Miko, I take you under my wing, In other words you can be my companion... Well what do you say. " Cobral's long tongue would come out and lick his own chin and his upper neck, right below the chin.
"What do you mean...." Miko asked tilting his head then heard companion "Oh.. Sure thing man... We can be friends" he said with a smile

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"What do you mean...." Miko asked tilting his head then heard companion "Oh.. Sure thing man... We can be friends" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Cobral would stand up and tilt his head towards Miko.

"Friend is that what you call it...Well then I guess we are accomplices then, so you can turn into a shadow, what else are you able to do, in return I might give you some advice"

"Lets see how the city is today!"

Isaac walked out of his home and into the streets with a cocky and demonic smirk on his face. He was in his humanoid form. His blood red hair flowed while he walked down the streets searching for anyone to talk to or something like that.

Beyonder said:
Cobral would stand up and tilt his head towards Miko.
"Friend is that what you call it...Well then I guess we are accomplices then, so you can turn into a shadow, what else are you able to do, in return I might give you some advice"
"I have super speed..." He said with a grin "thats how I was able to follow you without breaking stride" he laughed

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I have super speed..." He said with a grin "thats how I was able to follow you without breaking stride" he laughed

[/QUOTE]
"Speed...That can be use full. Well I guess I will spill my end of the deal, you seem to be a kind straight forward fellow, sadly that won't get you far. You see we've only known for a short time now and you revealed you abilities to me, its always good to keep a ace up your sleeve. Some beings here have a large amount of bloodlust, but since you and me are accomplices I will aid you in your coming battles if any."

Cobral would begin smelling the air around him.

"Some being may be here, well speed.... Go check it out come back quickly I'd like to meet this thing if there is one, that is..."

"Hm... I can sense two others... But where..."

Kano looked around trying to act ignorant. He wanted to act like prey for anyone. He somewhat wanted a fight. But mostly to show some people his rank in the system.

"Eh? Thats the predator? Ok then..."

Kano stared slightly down at Miko. Kano's right eye changed into his Eye of absorbment. He gained super speed for an hour. However if he gained that, he couldn't gain another power unless he abandoned the previous power.

@The Unamed Character

Cobral would be jumping from house to house, getting his way there to the being he smelled with his snake senses, he concealed his sent and energy; like a snake camouflaged in the long humid desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back