• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

"That was abnormal? Well I have super speed now...!"

Kano ran up the walls with the super speed helping resist the gravity of being pulled down. He got on the rooftops and spotted a man jumping them.

@The Unamed Character @Beyonder

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Shadow Miko seemed to disappear. He reappeared next to Cobral and running with him. "Male.... Unknown origions... Unknown species...." He nods "You tryin to fight him?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"That was not that useful... I fight for fun...Yes... But I like to fight powerful enemies, enemies that have potential. We'll see if he is a enemy or not, if he is I'd like him to attack him first, as I enjoy luring my pray, provoking them...." As they were running he saw the man on the rooftops "Stop." Cobral stopped approaching the enemy as he waited for the enemy to act.

"It seems like you are hunting me? May I help you with that?"

Kano summoned Excalibur his Katana. He holds the hilt of the blade near his hip and takes his fighting stance. Super speed will come in great advantage it seems...

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"It seems like you are hunting me? May I help you with that?"
Kano summoned Excalibur his Katana. He holds the hilt of the blade near his hip and takes his fighting stance. Super speed will come in great advantage it seems...

[/QUOTE]
Cobral would be walking towards the male, leaping from house to the next, showing no hesitation at all. Cobral's eyes would widen his senses are peaked. "Help me? so you plan to kill yourself? Also those are some interesting accusations, are they true, who knows..."

"What do you expect? This is hell itself you know? And you think I can die by someone like yourself? Hah! I don't think so!"

Kano cackled. He kept his grip on his katana, ready to strike at any time.

@Beyonder[/URL]

Miko appeared leaning against a wall facing a girl with a scyth that just pushed a man towards a psycho "That is awesome...." He said to himself

@creepylover
as i gave the guy to Levvy i started to walk down the street "SEE YOU NEXT TIME LEVVY AND YOUR WELCOME FOR THE MEAT"i say goodbye and keep walking.as i'm walking i smell something i look around and glimpse a peek at a boy looking at me leaning against a wall.i turned around and fliped infront of the boy right then i was infront of him.i look at him and smile"hehehe who are you...and dont you know it's not nice to stare at people...ecpisally woman".

"You know nothing about me yet your full of pride, I love it..." Cobral by now would be one house away, he would attempt to leap on the same house as the male, as a precaution he would open his mouth up a little big and a small 5 inch snake would come out and go down his neck right before he jumped.

@Kazu Kun

"Ew.... What the hell is that!?"

Isaac took a step back disgusted. However he should have predicted weird things happen in Hell. He still stood firm waiting for him to strike.

@Beyonder

Cobral would just look at him, he would then rotate his head at a 180* angle his head would then rotate back and his neck would begin to stretch like a snake towards the male.

"Make me interested"

his long tongue would come out and lick his own chin and upper neck, at the same time the snake that came out of his mouth would have reached the floor by now and it started spewing smaller snakes (3 of them, 2 inch) and that snake itself would explode, the smaller ones attempted to burrow. Cobral then attempted to bring his neck back to its original position.

@Kazu Kun

"Snake demon? I'm a mimic like demon..."

Using the super speed Isaac rushed at Cobral at blinding speed. He took a slice at his body. Isaac turned back at Cobral after the slice. Blood was dripping from Isaac's katana and he flicked the blood to the floor.

He would look at the cut on his torso, he would then look up his jaw quickly expanding and stretching out, his mouth basically opened extremely wide. The man basically shed a new body, completely unharmed with white goo over his body.

"It seems your not as interesting as I thought, I was just with a demonic being with the same ability. Apologies swordsmaster I fight people who are unique, that brings bloodlust towards me, that makes me praise the enemy for being powerful and different.... In other words your no fun...."

He would then stick his hand out, two of the three snakes that are burrowed would jump up and bite Cobral's hand, he would then gulp the snakes down.

@Kazu Kun

"My dear, another Demon? You're rather young?" She said questioning the new demon who had appeared, tonight seemed busy and there were many people about.

"Brother have you seen that stitching girl, she's interesting and I like her," Avalin said to him as she looked about, wondering where to go and who to find.

"There's a fight happening, I can hear it," Avalin said calm as she turned on the heel and ran across the rooftops, jumping from each, one by one. "Blood, snakes?" Avalin hoped the girl had followed so she could talk to her. Losing interest in the group behind her except the girl with stitches.

--

"Sister you're so impatient," the demon said with a small smile as his wings appeared and he looked at the girl floating. "Pleasure to meet you Miss...?" He grabbed her by the hand and brang her close, twirling her around in the air, like some majestic dance in the moonlight.

"Let's fly," Ikuto said with a smile as he took off, his hand in hers, catching up to his sister who's speed he couldn't match on foot but in the air he could. "Do you smell that Avalin? Snakes? It's amazing what you find in this place," Ikuto shouted and soon cake to an abrupt stop. Settling down next to his sister on the neighbouring rooftop of the fight, she was already there.

--

"Hush now, we're just spectating, let them carry one," she stood still and it was almost like waves of curiosity flowed from her.

-

"Come on flower, settle down here," he said looking towards the girl who's name he still had not been told.

(( Hi guys!

I gotta drop out of this, since my computer and stuff is all broken, and I can't use my phone...

Sorry! So just... meh... Don't really talk about her ))

creepylover said:
as i gave the guy to Levvy i started to walk down the street "SEE YOU NEXT TIME LEVVY AND YOUR WELCOME FOR THE MEAT"i say goodbye and keep walking.as i'm walking i smell something i look around and glimpse a peek at a boy looking at me leaning against a wall.i turned around and fliped infront of the boy right then i was infront of him.i look at him and smile"hehehe who are you...and dont you know it's not nice to stare at people...ecpisally woman".
"I am sorry...." Miko said "But that was just amzing." He holds his hand "Miko..... Nice to meet you"

Beyonder said:
He would look at the cut on his torso, he would then look up his jaw quickly expanding and stretching out, his mouth basically opened extremely wide. The man basically shed a new body, completely unharmed with white goo over his body.
"It seems your not as interesting as I thought, I was just with a demonic being with the same ability. Apologies swordsmaster I fight people who are unique, that brings bloodlust towards me, that makes me praise the enemy for being powerful and different.... In other words your no fun...."

He would then stick his hand out, two of the three snakes that are burrowed would jump up and bite Cobral's hand, he would then gulp the snakes down.

@Kazu Kun
"I'm Not Even Trying..."

Isaac made the katana disperse into the void. Isaac then summon a bow and arrow.

" I won't try if you won't..."

Isaac started a barrage of arrows. Never missin and never putting too less power.

@Beyonder

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"I'm Not Even Trying..."
Isaac made the katana disperse into the void. Isaac then summon a bow and arrow.

" I won't try if you won't..."

Isaac started a barrage of arrows. Never missin and never putting too less power.

[/QUOTE]
Once the bow was summoned cobral could already assume what was what was going to happen, like I said before cobral's senses are peaked currently. He would dash to the right, a few arrows getting stuck in him, not to deep. Two hands would come from this mouth as he opened it, it would strench his mouth to unrealistic proportions and the man would shed once again. The shedded body would leap out from the air, just in case he fires more arrows and he would throw a vile of acid from his mouth, at the same time his leg turning into a white snake it would attempt to grip the nearest building and attempt to bring him towards the building. (Like a grappling hook, the snake leg would turn back into a regular leg if successful)

"Man you are disgusting?"

Isaac said in disgust. He hated snakes. Isaac kept shooting over and over. Isaac activated his Eye of Absorbment. Isaac absorbed the power of shedding. However, it wasn't stealing. Isaac kept it for safety.

Cobral realised that the man would not stop his 'bullet hell', so instead of turning his leg back to normal he stretched the white snake in the air twenty feet high when he reached that height the snakes back part would rip apart and his leg would have returned, slowly descending he would begin spinning (He should be right above Kazu kun) his mouth would stretch open and tens of tens of venomous snakes would rain down the man with great speed. (Each snake different sizes from 6 inches to 2 feet snakes)

(All a attempt)

@Kazu Kun

Ikuto smiled at her. "Come on, love, sit with me," he said grabbing her hand and holding her in his lap as he sat down at th edge of the rooftop, watching the fight between the snake man and the other bullet using one.

"Sister?" He said but she already knew what he was going to say.

--

"I want him with me apart of my men," she said with a calm voice, majestic and never faltering. She stood however, ensuring her dominance and ranking was seen. "I like him," Avalin said with a smile as her purple hair caught the wind ever so slightly.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"I am sorry...." Miko said "But that was just amzing." He holds his hand "Miko..... Nice to meet you"

[/QUOTE]
"hehehehe thanks i learned from the best"i shake mikos hand "Rebecca...i haven't seen you around...and i know everyone's face in this town"i let go of his hand and despawn my scythe."so what exactly are you doing here..."i look at him in curiosity.

"Heh heh"

The bow disappeared into magic threads and got absorbed by Isaac. Isaac summoned a dome, seperating Isaac from the snakes and Cobral. Isaac created his Ward. It blinded anything that entered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back