• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WORLD OF VAMPIRES AND DEMONS

Beyonder said:
"Running? I was simply wanted to show me what you've got, in other words your abilities. I only fight those I find interesting, you on the other hand seem to be fast and have a whole lot of weaponry. Just so you know its not that interesting, and don't look at me like I am the bad guy, you did strike first of course."
Cobral would have a grin on his face, as he walked around the other man, towards the edge of the building he is on, he would put his hands behind his back his left hand holding his right wrist.

"Also if you think I was truly running, there is a snake burrowed below you on that building, if you recall I planted three in the ground and two only came out, while you were shooting me, the venomous snake could have un-burrowed, and bit you on the leg."
"Have it bite me right now... I wouldn't have died..."

Kano smirked cockily. He still had Cobral's shedding ability stored up for another 45 minutes.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko looked at her and saw her expression "My father taught me something else..... I can see you are remembering something.. Painful or happy?" he asked "What happened... if you dont mind me asking.."

[/QUOTE]
i sit up and look at miko "well iv'e never told anybody so your the first person iv'e ever told" i tell him about my mother and father being the queen and king of the demon world before marceline was the queen,they died in the war and she was left to take care of me."and so after that thats when i started to live on my own and visit the queen often...but i didnt know why she took me in u-u-until she told me"i curled up into a ball and started to cry."s-s-so t-that makes me the princess of the demon world".

"Prideful... I see..."

Cobral would snap his fingers, burrowed in the building the venomous snake's nerves would pop-out as it is planning a very quick leap, it would launch out of the ground with tremendous speed and attempt to bite the man's leg.

@Kazu Kun

creepylover said:
i sit up and look at miko "well iv'e never told anybody so your the first person iv'e ever told" i tell him about my mother and father being the queen and king of the demon world before marceline was the queen,they died in the war and she was left to take care of me."and so after that thats when i started to live on my own and visit the queen often...but i didnt know why she took me in u-u-until she told me"i curled up into a ball and started to cry."s-s-so t-that makes me the princess of the demon world".
"Wow....." he said with a surprised tone and then smiled "You definently dont act like all that happened to you..." he looked back up to the stars. "Your a hell of a lot stronger than me..... let me tell you my story.." He told her about how him and his brother were bitten at the same time. How his brother had died and how his brother was the only family he had after his parents died in a train wreck. How he was taken in by the vampire that bit him. How, even though he had his adoptive father, He felt alone in the world "And that is my story....." he said with a tear rolling down his cheek "Sorry to get deep into that..."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Wow....." he said with a surprised tone and then smiled "You definently dont act like all that happened to you..." he looked back up to the stars. "Your a hell of a lot stronger than me..... let me tell you my story.." He told her about how him and his brother were bitten at the same time. How his brother had died and how his brother was the only family he had after his parents died in a train wreck. How he was taken in by the vampire that bit him. How, even though he had his adoptive father, He felt alone in the world "And that is my story....." he said with a tear rolling down his cheek "Sorry to get deep into that..."

[/QUOTE]
i stopped crying and look at miko to see that he was starting to cry."i-i-it's ok but sometimes i just felt like that there was no one who understood me....until i met you"i smile at him,get up and start to walk around breathing in the night smell.

creepylover said:
i stopped crying and look at miko to see that he was starting to cry."i-i-it's ok but sometimes i just felt like that there was no one who understood me....until i met you"i smile at him,get up and start to walk around breathing in the night smell.
Miko sat up "I feel the same here..." he said as he looked up again and mouthed the words 'Thank you.' He stood up and looked around

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko sat up "I feel the same here..." he said as he looked up again and mouthed the words 'Thank you.' He stood up and looked around

[/QUOTE]
i hover in the air while still walking i take out a book from my purse i had and look for a specific spell."ok here it is"i cast the spell and and little lights that was all kinds of colors appeared.i look around and smile"hehehehe just like my mother always made marceline told me"i spin around the lights laughing and playing with the lights.

creepylover said:
i hover in the air while still walking i take out a book from my purse i had and look for a specific spell."ok here it is"i cast the spell and and little lights that was all kinds of colors appeared.i look around and smile"hehehehe just like my mother always made marceline told me"i spin around the lights laughing and playing with the lights.
Miko watched the Lights. "Amazing...." he said in wonder. "You have a true talent.."

Beyonder said:
"Prideful... I see..."
Cobral would snap his fingers, burrowed in the building the venomous snake's nerves would pop-out as it is planning a very quick leap, it would launch out of the ground with tremendous speed and attempt to bite the man's leg.

@Kazu Kun
The snakes bit Isaac's leg. Suddenly it looked like his body fell. But it was shedded skin. The snake only bit the skin.

"Interesting now?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko watched the Lights. "Amazing...." he said in wonder. "You have a true talent.."

[/QUOTE]
i turn around and see miko "o-o-oh yeah this is something i could do since i was really little"i give the little light that was in my hand to miko and smile "hold that for a second i want to show you something else...by any chance whats your favorite color".i look in my purse for all the materials i need.

Miko looked at his shirt as he took a light "Can you guess...." his shirt was Red with black flames. "I like red..." he said with a grin

creepylover said:
i turn around and see miko "o-o-oh yeah this is something i could do since i was really little"i give the little light that was in my hand to miko and smile "hold that for a second i want to show you something else...by any chance whats your favorite color".i look in my purse for all the materials i need.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]The snakes bit Isaac's leg. Suddenly it looked like his body fell. But it was shedded skin. The snake only bit the skin.

[/QUOTE]
"I see..I see, so you can copy peoples abilities, like you copied the speed of my companion, and now you took my shedding. You either have a limit of number of powers you can copy since you did not dodge and revealed your mimicry power or you are cocky and wanted to show me you can mimic. If its the first and you have limitations you are interesting if it is the second then you are dangerous as you can mimic any power and ability you'd like. But at the moment I don't want to fight you yet, there are many here and may be more worthy of my time. Although if you still want to fight me you can hunt me down or sooner or later I will come to you, like the snake I am cunning, the snake I am."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko looked at his shirt as he took a light "Can you guess...." his shirt was Red with black flames. "I like red..." he said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
"o-oh ok then give me one second and i will show you something awesome that i can do with that light"i put all the materials on the ground and take the gem and light from miko."now watch this" i say a spell and the materials make a big red light then the item drops in my hand i give the blood red gem to him and make me a gem that was black with a red broken heart on it.i give him the gem and say"with this gem you can do whatever you want with it..i really love making these kind of gems so i made one for you and me..but mine is a little different...and with the light inside of it it helps you for whenever you are in a dark place and need a light just tap it a couple times and it will glow"i tap my gem and it glows purplish black.

creepylover said:
"o-oh ok then give me one second and i will show you something awesome that i can do with that light"i put all the materials on the ground and take the gem and light from miko."now watch this" i say a spell and the materials make a big red light then the item drops in my hand i give the blood red gem to him and make me a gem that was black with a red broken heart on it.i give him the gem and say"with this gem you can do whatever you want with it..i really love making these kind of gems so i made one for you and me..but mine is a little different...and with the light inside of it it helps you for whenever you are in a dark place and need a light just tap it a couple times and it will glow"i tap my gem and it glows purplish black.
Miko looked at it and smiled "Th-thanks Rebecca...." he said and pulled a string from his neck. The end of it had a dog tag "I'll put it on my brother's necklace...." he said as he adjusted it on with ease. He let it fall onto his chest and came up to her "You know... you're being awfully nice to someone you just met..." he said with a smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyonder said:
"I see..I see, so you can copy peoples abilities, like you copied the speed of my companion, and now you took my shedding. You either have a limit of number of powers you can copy since you did not dodge and revealed your mimicry power or you are cocky and wanted to show me you can mimic. If its the first and you have limitations you are interesting if it is the second then you are dangerous as you can mimic any power and ability you'd like. But at the moment I don't want to fight you yet, there are many here and may be more worthy of my time. Although if you still want to fight me you can hunt me down or sooner or later I will come to you, like the snake I am cunning, the snake I am."
"Sure sure... Whatever..."

Isaac steps back then turns around. He summons a cloak and wraps it over himself. He and the cloak turn invisible and Isaac walks off.

"Not the response I was looking for..." He would mumble to himself, Cobral would then smell the air around him, peaking his scent of smell attempting to see if he can smell any other demon or vampire in the proximity.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko looked at it and smiled "Th-thanks Rebecca...." he said and pulled a string from his neck. The end of it had a dog tag "I'll put it on my brother's necklace...." he said as he adjusted it on with ease. He let it fall onto his chest and came up to her "You know... you're being awfully nice to someone you just met..." he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
i look at miko in embarrassment "o-oh well i'm uh-just-uh like that...i get it from my mother and aunt...basically every woman in my family is pretty nice until you betray them"i smile nervously and back up into a tree."oh were did this tree come from"i turn around and look at the tree.

creepylover said:
i look at miko in embarrassment "o-oh well i'm uh-just-uh like that...i get it from my mother and aunt...basically every woman in my family is pretty nice until you betray them"i smile nervously and back up into a tree."oh were did this tree come from"i turn around and look at the tree.
Miko laughed "It's not a bad thing Rebecca.... I'm glad you didnt kick me away" he smiled at her "So........ I want to ask ya somethin but I dont know if it would be too soon" he rubbed the back of his neck

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko laughed "It's not a bad thing Rebecca.... I'm glad you didnt kick me away" he smiled at her "So........ I want to ask ya somethin but I dont know if it would be too soon" he rubbed the back of his neck

[/QUOTE]
my cheeks get even redder"u-um ask me something um yeah go ahead i will answer any question"i smile at him happily.

creepylover said:
my cheeks get even redder"u-um ask me something um yeah go ahead i will answer any question"i smile at him happily.
Miko laughed "ok.... I was wondering" he said "How about we go to a resturant sometime..." he said nervosly "I mean like..." he was stuttering a bit and sighs

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko laughed "ok.... I was wondering" he said "How about we go to a resturant sometime..." he said nervosly "I mean like..." he was stuttering a bit and sighs

[/QUOTE]
i smile and look at him"soooo you mean as in a date"i hover in the air and laugh happily."hahahaha this is so awesome"i look back at miko and hug him"yeeaahhhh...iv'e actually never dated anyone so your the first"i chuckle.

creepylover said:
i smile and look at him"soooo you mean as in a date"i hover in the air and laugh happily."hahahaha this is so awesome"i look back at miko and hug him"yeeaahhhh...iv'e actually never dated anyone so your the first"i chuckle.
Miko laughed "I havent either.... thats why it was so awkward to ask....." he smiled "At least I know you said yes so it's easier...." he sighed a sigh of relief

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Miko laughed "I havent either.... thats why it was so awkward to ask....." he smiled "At least I know you said yes so it's easier...." he sighed a sigh of relief

[/QUOTE]
i chuckle and look at him "w-w-well why wouldn't a girl like a boy like you...y-your so cool,sweet and cute"i cover my mouth to stop words coming out of my mouth."y-y-yeah im not really good at this couple thing so i don't really know what your suppose to do...".

Ikuto looked up from his seat at the cobra man before lifting the girl who was sat with him up also. Standing over the man he smiled. "No, don't know him, but you shouldn't be gracing my presence first, I'm here because of my big sister, I'm a demon your a snake man, she's a vampire, weird right?" He said sarcastically, he turned to his purple haired sister.

--

"I'm Avalin Obrantine, neighbouring alias of Count Dracula and the daughter of him to, I've seen your strength and abilities, I'd like you to join The Obrantine House," she said calmly keeping her perfect posture, regal like aura. She smiled at her brother before rolling her eyes at him.

"What's your name?" Ava asked politely as she waited.

creepylover said:
i chuckle and look at him "w-w-well why wouldn't a girl like a boy like you...y-your so cool,sweet and cute"i cover my mouth to stop words coming out of my mouth."y-y-yeah im not really good at this couple thing so i don't really know what your suppose to do...".
((So sorry.... Wifi went out last night... been having it go out randomly recently....))

Miko put his arm around the back of her neck "I..... I dont really know either...." he said as he looked at her and smled "But I am sure we can find it out.. Oh one more thing...." he looked forward "I liked the same amount right now as I did before You said you were the princess"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back