Woodrow High [Inactive]

Clary nodded and looked around, hoping to see something that could keep them warm. Then she noticed that they were in a cafeteria, with a kitchen. She grabbed Vince's hand and went behind the counter, into the kitchen. She walked over to an oven and turned the knob, to get the result of a broken device. With a frown, the girl shivered and backed into Vince.

"Thanks Lu." she replied. "I'll try my best." she said with a smile. With everyone deciding to head upstairs. The room was on the third floor, beds across the floor. Blankets were placed neatly on the other side. Lights were not flicking and everything seemed safe... Once everyone was in the room, the voice made another announcement. "Thank you for your trust, now since we are even, I'd like you to have a good night sleep." and then it ended. Without realizing it, on the clock showed 9:30 p.m.

Vince frowned. "It seems we have to join them. Don't worry. Just stay close to the others and you should be fine." 
Lu sat in the corner and closed her eyes, not wanting to take a blanket or bed somebody else might want. She shivered slightly, but she decided sleeping against the wall would keep herself out of others ways.

Clary frowned more, but nodded. She started walking with Vince, her feet starting to hurt and her eyes becoming heavy. She put her board in her bag, and carried it lightly, holding the boy's hand, and staying close like he said.

Vince noticed her lagging and realized with the emotionally traumatic day Clary must have had, she was probably on the verge of Dropping. Without a word, her grabbed her and pulled her onto his back, smiling up to her. "Better?"

Alex was on the other side away from Mia. She felt as lonely as ever. "Hey Lu, you don't have to sleep there, here, you can take this bed." Mia said to Lu, comforting her. 
Everyone seemed worried, but all tried to stay calm and sleep. Mia waited for Vince and Clary to join them.

Lu looked wide eyes for a moment and shook her head, staying in place. "Somebody else might want it.. I don't want to be in the way. Please don't think about me."

Clary wrapped her arms around the boy, smiling and nodding. She kissed his cheek and laid her head down against his upper back, her mind thinking away.

"Come on Lu." Mia grabbed Lu, holding her in Mia's arms and bring her to the bed...She hummed a song help her sleep. "Hey Noah, Can you watch Lu for a bit." Mia whispered to Noah.

When Vince arrived with Clary, he set her on a bed on the girls side, whispering, "I'll have to be on the other side. These girls will take care of you, alright?" and kissed her forehead. 
Lu felt nervous being touched or cared for. She didn't want to leave the bed though. It was nice and inviting. Mentally, she was telling herself to leave the room and quit being a bother. "Th-thanks.."

Clary nodded but then sat up and hugged him tightly, giving him a quick kiss and smiling, before laying down and pulling the blankets over her. She took her board and wrote on it. Then she showed it to everyone before finally closing her eyes.

"Goodnight everyone!"

Vince laid down on the other side, not bothering to look at or greet anyone. He wouldn't even if they did to him. Naturally he couldn't care less about 99.99% of people. Finding Clary was strange, but he couldn't be bothered by anyone else at this point.

"It's not an issue. Now sleep okay. It'll make me feel better if you're okay. Night Lu." Mia responded. "Night Clary." Mia replied to Clary.

Alex fell right asleep, but still could hear Mia. Even though shes' weird, he felt like he wanted to find out more about her.

Lu laid down but didn't sleep. Her brain was full of thoughts. Most were yelling at her for all the things that she has done wrong. She just laid and waited.

Clary was in a light sleep, she never was a deep sleeper, because of everything that happened to her. One little noise can wake her up again, and she won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night. Knowing what's happening, she will probably be awake half of the night.

In the middle of the night, Lu decided to get up. Maybe leave. Ever since she got there she felt what she did was counter productive. Being as silent and the short and skinny teen could, she slipped out the door and made her way down the hall, mentally apologizing to Mia. She didn't want her being there to cause problems, and for somebody with no skills, it was easier to cause one person grief then drag others down.

Clary heard something and shot up out of bed. She noticed that someone was gone, Lu. She slipped out of bed and tiptoed over to Vince, shaking his arm to wake him. Her whiteboard in her hand, since she wrote the reason why she woke him up.

"Lu left."

Lu snack through the halls and down to where the theatre was, shivering but pretending not to care. The part of her that always put her down was telling her what she was doing was right.

Vince awoke, groggy and whispered, "Which one's Lu?" He looked around the room, noticing a girl he met long ago by the name of Lucy was gone. "Oh, she goes by Lu now.. Well that wasn't very smart of her." He said, not really wanting to go after a stupid girl. She dug her own grave.

All the girls beds were taken, so Mia walked towards the other side. Alex woke up hearing her walking. "Hey. You really should sleep." he said while getting up, "Take my bed." he continued. "I..I'm okay." Mia replied. Alex put his hand on her shoulder and helped her down. Mia seemed grateful and took the offer. Alex fell asleep on the steps, hearing Lu slowly head downstairs.

Lu clipper off, huddled against the window. She felt a presence, and the florescent lights went out. She closed her eyes tight, figuring the man would take no interest in her and leave her alone. She was always great at being invisible. She hoped she still was.

Lu flinched at hearing her name. Still, she kept her eyes firmly shut and didn't reply, not really thinking of who was talking. She didn't respond in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back