• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Woodhurst Boarding Academy

Reznos pulled a 9mm from his coat and aimed it at his head, far enough away to not allow for the gun to be grabbed, but too close to miss. "Still want to test me? Or can we go our seperate ways without needless bloodshed in fount of all these nice ladies here?"

You really think you're going to use that here? Please I know you won't blow your opportunity to be here so on that note *Picks up guitar* I'm going to my room, while you are probably going to get in trouble with that gun

"It's saved my ass more times than I can count..... besides... creepy ass school? Why wouldn't you bring a weapon?" Reznos said defensively, as the gun seemed to be his only real friend.

A figure emerged from the shadows of the hall, walking silently as a wraith and swiftly as a viper. His hand came down with alarming violence down onto the barrel of the handcannon, snatching it from the student's hand before withdrawing two feet.

The visage was that of the librarian, Mr. Ogledon, who had presumably been watching the whole affair. "TO YOUR DORMS!" He boomed in a voice that visibly shook the hall. He was a foot taller than the tallest student, too much reach to challenge in a fistfight and seemingly rather stout. The gun he had snatched had mysteriously vanished.

"TO YOUR DORMS NOW!" He repeated in an even more violent, earth-shaking voice.

"Two things sir...." Reznos said with a blank expression that shown no emotion. "I would like my gun back and I don't know where the dorms are.... Ive only recently gotten here you see..."

Cassia, after recieving the creepy warning from the librarian, took her two books and left quickly. She spotted the pair in the halls and scowled.

"I'll show you, newbie." Cassia offered, and extended a hand.

"You ought to have a student map. Tsk."

@Aurath Moonblood

Last edited by a moderator:
"Go with the young lady." The Librarian said coldly. (I think by now you know his speech pattern.) "The firearm will stay with me. I'll have you know that possessing a weapon on the grounds is cause for...dismissal." He put extra emphasis on the word 'dismissal' as if it entailed more than simple expulsion.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sooner had he uttered this phrase than Mr. Ogledon had mysteriously vanished again into the shadows of the darkened hall, taking the weapon with him. The only trace of him was some white dust lying in a small pile on the floor where he had once stood. No puff of smoke or noise heralded his departure, he merely ceased to exist as if he had never been there at all.

"GODS DAMNIT! THAT BASTARD TOOK MY GUN! THAT WAS AN UNTRACEABLE 9MM" Resnos raged. He had to get it back. He felt alone amd weaker without it.

"Just quit your whining. It'll do you no favors with him." Cassia still had her hand outstretched to him, "I'm waiting, newbie." She sighed, resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

@Aurath Moonblood

"M...my apologies mam...." Reznos says, taking her hand and kissing the back of her hand formally. "I am afraid I am lost here...."

Cassia sighed once more. The urge to roll her eyes was finally unresistable.

"Okay, Romeo, get a grip." She drew back her hand. "Come on, I'll show you to the dorms."

"Thank you." He replied. The entire time his face and tone seemed dead. As though he viewed his life as pointless.

She began leading the way,

"So monotone Casanova, what might I call you? I'm running out of nicknames rather quickly." She cracked a grin, glancing back at him as she spoke.

She turned, abruptly stopping and snapping a few times.

"Um hello, earth to guy whose name sounds like a pasta sauce brand! You in space or something?" She asked, squinting at him annoyedly.

Reznos looked at her with hidden pain and sadness in his eyes. "I'm not in space..... I am here... wait... what do you mean pasta sauce brand?"

"Reznos? Sounds Italian. Like Ragu or something. Or Aregano. Could easily be a brand of red sauce." She frowned, seeing the hurt playing out in his eyes. "I'm sorry, did I go to far? I was only joking."

Nico walked down the hall way, his books close to his chest. He's the nerdiest boy in the school. Once you hear the name Nico. It hits everyone, Nerd. The boy that got humiliated once he stepped foot into this school. He got hung on the flag pole by his underwear as a welcome gift here.

Nico pushes up his oversized glasses, and stares at the ground as he walks. He doesn't pay attention to where he's going, though he shivers at the thought of this morning. He got surrounded by The Populars. They gave him a wedgie then stuffed him inside a locker in the boys locker room. Nico's dark emerald green eyes turn a darker shade at the thought.

"I.hate.jocks" He mutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back