• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir laughed slightly at this. "Ma'am. We still have to transport her." He said, trying to be serious. @Aimlori
The now female Drog nodded. She now furrowed her eyes. "It's not funny..." her tone not as dark anymore. She growled. "God damn it! MAXIMUS I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU AFTER I TRANSPORT SPIRIT!" She growled angrily as the guard's face paled of fear. Drog walked over standing next to Dir. Her now frail figure being smaller than the servant. She said a short spell and then transported Spirit to the world of the living. Leaving Dir and Drog alone.

"Hahaha...HAHAHA wow that kinda hurt...you clearly can't counteract my Heal Pulse" as she said that her flesh was being replaced "I'll take that!" She said as she carefully took @xScreaminGhostx out of her cage using Psychic and teleported her back to Ami's safe zone dimension "AAWW did I still your precious item...catch me if you want her back!" Ami teleported back to school with @Dkingow

Spirit awoke in her bed, her wings faded away and she was bruised, bleeding and hurt. Broken. She sat in her room and tried to sit up and moaned in agony. It didn't work. She hoped May would come soon... That was a lot. Dironus was so- Harsh. She then lied down and waited. @Dkingow

(( I might not go to sleep. I'm not tired so I won't be if I don't go to sleep but Will after if I do. ))

Drog looked at Dir. "Help me torture Maximus-" She then opened the cage throwing him in there. Her skinny female arms not working so well. "Damn it."

"Let me go please. Sir- I am sorry... if you did not mess up and focus more then you would be fine." The guard pleaded.

Drog paused. "ARE YOU TRYING TO BLAME THIS ON ME?!" He growled completely enraged. His female figure standing in the way of the entrance.

xScreaminGhostx said:
(@Dkingow Over. Let's just ignore the dimension of hers and Spir went straight to Hell. )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey..." She said, smiling at May. "Then you come down here." She smirked slightly at that. @Dkingow

"Um- Im going to go..." Dir then walked off, reading his book. @Aimlori

(( YAY! ALMOST PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER! ))

May smiled and leaned down kissing Spirit softly. As she did she placed her hands around her and softly touched her back cooling the area. "At least I am learning fast how to use my ice powers." She giggled a bit. "Does it feel okay?" She said grabbing a rag and ringing out some water. @xScreaminGhostx

xScreaminGhostx said:
(@Dkingow Over. Let's just ignore the dimension of hers and Spir went straight to Hell. )
As he walked off, the last things heard were a chainsaw and screams of agony.

Razul sat in the middle of the hallway. People were curious at his actions. Today was a long day- He then walked down some corridors trying to find some place to go. He then stumbled upon a room with a broken angel. "Damn-" He mumbled.

"It's fine... We all start somewhere, I'm surprised you know how to, to be honest.... I love you too, May..." Spirit smiled, going to hug her then jerked back into position in pain. @Dkingow

May quickly applied some of the warm rags. "Hey hey hey. Don't overdue it hun." She said softly as she warmed up the wounds then used her hands too cool them down and get rid of the pain. May turned her head when she heard someone. "Can I help you?" @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori

xScreaminGhostx said:
"It's fine... We all start somewhere, I'm surprised you know how to, to be honest.... I love you too, May..." Spirit smiled, going to hug her then jerked back into position in pain. @Dkingow
Razul walked in to the room, more floated in. "Hey- Uhm. I just came in cause I saw you were hurt." He speaks out softly. He then forms an ice pack out of ice and hands it to her. "Might help." He thinks for moment.

Dkingow said:
May turned and thanked him. "Thank you Razul. I appreciate it. Did you hear what happened?" She asked curious if the rumors have started to spread. She applied the ice pack to her back. @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori
"Ah- No. I did not. I was too busy I suppose. HEY, Would a ice cast help her?" He sat on the bed next to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back