• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Chale said:
Angelo smiled, hugging back a little tightly. "Okay, your hear by the best." He gave a small squeeze before letting her go. "Thanks for that love~!"
"You;re welcome..." She then blushed a little. "You're nice too. Really... How should I say this-" She thought on it for a moment before hugging him again not letting him go for a moment before walking into her dorm. "Right this way, sir-" She spoke out playfully.

Dironus then quickly evaporated from his spot into the damaged hallway, looking at the Human on the ground just as a Shadow... A figure of Just black, although the voice of Dironus. "Master, are you okay?" He said, no emotion in his voice. @Aimlori @Swire

Aimlori said:
"You;re welcome..." She then blushed a little. "You're nice too. Really... How should I say this-" She thought on it for a moment before hugging him again not letting him go for a moment before walking into her dorm. "Right this way, sir-" She spoke out playfully.
"Oh ew no. Don't call me sir. Makes me feel old." He said as he walked in letting the cat in before closing the door"

"I can tell you like music." He said looking around the large dorm. "I had no idea." He said sarcastically. As he sat on her bed, he smiled at her. "Anything other than music and clothing in this room love?"

Kyro landed on the ground. "Have you ever heard of a playful fight? Nether have I." Kyro kept enough cards white cards around him for defense, and formed a massive spear above the demon. " I wonder do you see from you face? Or I wonder what would happen if a human for had a spear through if and they tried to transform." He pulled back his cards around him again. "Power, I do fight for the fun of it, but right now you and me are going in circles, I feel as though i'm playing a stupid game where we arn't aloud to kill anyone, if your finished so am i. @Aimlori

Chale said:
"Oh ew no. Don't call me sir. Makes me feel old." He said as he walked in letting the cat in before closing the door"
"I can tell you like music." He said looking around the large dorm. "I had no idea." He said sarcastically. As he sat on her bed, he smiled at her. "Anything other than music and clothing in this room love?"
She grinned a bit, before coming over to him and sitting next to him with her guitar. "You." She pointed out a little jokingly. "I like cats..." She speaks out softly- "OH I absolutely love pandas and all animals. I like the rain..." She then thinks more.

Swire said:
Kyro landed on the ground. "Have you ever heard of a playful fight? Nether have I." Kyro kept enough cards white cards around him for defense, and formed a massive spear above the demon. " I wonder do you see from you face? Or I wonder what would happen if a human for had a spear through if and they tried to transform." He pulled back his cards around him again. "Power, I do fight for the fun of it, but right now you and me are going in circles, I feel as though i'm playing a stupid game where we arn't aloud to kill anyone, if your finished so am i. @Aimlori
Drog chuckled- "You know- My main goal is to just destroy." He sighs out. He then sits up- "Hey. Can you use me as a training dummy. I love pain- You can stab me... burn me- Cut me." He grins walking up to him. "Say How do you like pain?

"I love inflicting it, only when things die though." Kyro looked at the sun. This works i suppose, he thought. "So just stay dead" Kyro used about half his cards to tear apart the demons human form. "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND and we have nothing alike. Don't come back unless your dead." Kyro stepped back into his shadow and fell, with all his cards, into it like there was a hole there, but there wasn't. Him and his shadow disappeared. @Aimlori

"Friends are pointless- You are pointless to think I gave up a fight." Drog mumbles out, looking at his torn up human form. he did not feel like healing himself so he just walked into the school like that. A bunch of beins screamed. He just shrugged it off and went to find Dir, his blood dripping on the floor.

(It'd be interesting if they became friends.
xD )

Swire said:
"I love inflicting it, only when things die though." Kyro looked at the sun. This works i suppose, he thought. "So just stay dead" Kyro used about half his cards to tear apart the demons human form. "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND and we have nothing alike. Don't come back unless your dead." Kyro stepped back into his shadow and fell, with all his cards, into it like there was a hole there, but there wasn't. Him and his shadow disappeared. @Aimlori

(Kyro is going to be gone for the day, If anyone needs Kyoko for something I guess tag me and hope I'm around, Nice RPing Aimlori. Also Kyro HATES friendship but if they did NO ONE could kill them! Anyway Seeya) @Aimlori

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimlori said:
She grinned a bit, before coming over to him and sitting next to him with her guitar. "You." She pointed out a little jokingly. "I like cats..." She speaks out softly- "OH I absolutely love pandas and all animals. I like the rain..." She then thinks more.
He smiled, shaking his head. "Fox. Best animals, and snow is much better. Its white, cold, and feels so good to touch." He then smiled a little wider. "But if I had to pick a person. It would be you. I guess." He smiled leaning back. "Only because you said you like me." He winked teasingly, before putting a hand on her shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chale said:
He smiled, shaking his head. "Fox. Best animals, and snow is much better. Its white, cold, and feels so good to touch." He then smiled a little wider. "But if I had to pick a person. It would be you. I guess." He smiled leaning back. "Only because you said you like me." He winked teasingly, before putting a hand on her shoulder.
"W-wouldn't anyone like you?" She asks. She then smiles a little. "Winter is nice too- It's pretty." She unintentionally leans back. She did not know what to do at that moment. Why was she being so soft?

Aimlori said:
"W-wouldn't anyone like you?" She asks. She then smiles a little. "Winter is nice too- It's pretty." She unintentionally leans back. She did not know what to do at that moment. Why was she being so soft?
"Ah, I guess." He smiled a little. "Its still a far cry from you though love." He pulled her a little closer, putting one arm around her. "Plus, I must admit your much nicer to hold than snow is." At that he gently squeezed again.

Chale said:
"Ah, I guess." He smiled a little. "Its still a far cry from you though love." He pulled her a little closer, putting one arm around her. "Plus, I must admit your much nicer to hold than snow is." At that he gently squeezed again.
"I am also warmer." She giggles liking the hug. She did not realize a small blush on her face- "I don't see what you see in a music freak though." She puts an arm around him. She could not control it- He was too.... cuddly. She would not say he was her crush- Though if she had to have a crush it would be him. What if he was just flirting with her though? The question sticked to her mind like glue.

(Play This Whilst Reading:

)

For one second, Spirit quickly reached out and Grabbed May's hand, then tightening it. They both teleported to the school roof and a floating being was in front of them, looking down.

( Anime Demon Assassin - Bing images ) "Monster!" It screamed, in Dironus' voice but more of a Echo to it.

"I did nothing! I'm helping you Dir!" Spirit screamed back, slightly harsh.

"Lia- What did you call me?" He said, Destructively.

"D- D-" Spirit looked at May and smiled

"Dir!" She screamed at him.

"Argh!" He let out a Bolt of fire around him, knocking May and Spirit to the Ground.

"Your nothing but a damn Angel. Damn Traitor!" He screamed back, hate in his voice.

"Dir- Dironus. I'm trying to bring you back. Is that not what you want?" She screamed at him, tearing up slightly.

"No." He Said, then floating down.

"I want you destroyed!" He then pushed her back with Demonic Magic, a Glowing red grin forming.

@Dkingow @Aimlori

Aimlori said:
"I am also warmer." She giggles liking the hug. She did not realize a small blush on her face- "I don't see what you see in a music freak though." She puts an arm around him. She could not control it- He was too.... cuddly. She would not say he was her crush- Though if she had to have a crush it would be him. What if he was just flirting with her though? The question sticked to her mind like glue.
"Frankly, I don't ether... I just find you hard to resist." At that, he kissed her cheek. "Plus, when am I going to get this close to someone as cute as you?" He pulled her closer, putting his other arm around her. As he gave a small wink, he pulled her on top of him. Holding her close.

May stepped in front of Spirit. "I will not let you hurt her!" She yelled at him. "You told me not all magic users were bad. You asked me to be a friend. I love Spirit. I will not let you take her away from me!" She yelled and started to manifest shards of ice around her and Spirit. @xScreaminGhostx

Chale said:
"Frankly, I don't ether... I just find you hard to resist." At that, he kissed her cheek. "Plus, when am I going to get this close to someone as cute as you?" He pulled her closer, putting his other arm around her. As he gave a small wink, he pulled her on top of him. Holding her close.
"To... b-be honest this is far better than guitar lessons..." Roxy speaks out softly as she nuzzles into his chest. She never felt this close to someone- She knew that they would be friends for a long long while. At least she hoped-

Aimlori said:
"To... b-be honest this is far better than guitar lessons..." Roxy speaks out softly as she nuzzles into his chest. She never felt this close to someone- She knew that they would be friends for a long long while. At least she hoped-
"Cant... Did you hear that?... I think something is going on..." He sat up a little. "Or am I just crazy?..." He looked at her a little worried. "If I am crazy I do blame you by the way love." He poked her ribs gently.

May looked back at Spirit and noticed the ice. "Do I have magic?" she asked out loud as she tried to manipulate the ice. It formed into a spear and she held it in her hands. "Well it looks like I'm not a useless human." She said smiling as she blushed a bit. "I do love you Spirit." She said as she turned back to Dir. "And I will not let you harm her." @xScreaminGhostx

Spirit was now in a ball of Yellow, glowing and glowing. You could hear a quick "I l-v-- -Oo" that's it.

Dir then looked at the two "I see... You know I will slay you May." He said, Hatred and arogance in his voice. @Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back